[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Kumazzz

Audition Finale, round 2, 16 december 

(Aff, I was sooo close to see Mika doing a Moonwalk. But he gave up the fight without  really trying, and now I'm just a bag of sorrow)

So for those who were wondering what "Final audition" means in The Voice language, it's actually the same thing than "l'épreuve ultime" except the 3 talents come one after the other instead of being there at the same time. And on thursday this turned out really weirdly as the contestant had to pretend to leave the stage from one side but he wasn't leaving really, he had to wait there for a technician to come and get him, and so he could wait there for a very long time in the corner of the stage with nobobody caring the slightest (including the coaches  just 1 meter from there). He was just completely ignored by everyone, like a prop... great reminder that it's what they actually are for the show: props, not human beings.

Anyway someone must have realised how wrong it was and now at least they let them leave the stage as soon as the song ends.

So new wave of trios, slightly better than those 2 days before but still nothing who will blow you up. It seems to be a lot of french songs this year - might not be a good news for those of you who are watching it without knowing that much french music but I think it's a good thing to promote what's made in the country of the show (even if I don't listen that much french music to be honest. But still, it's a good thing. And as long as there's still a Jackson Five song somewhere in the middle I am happy :aah:).

This being said we have to admit that if Mika had the strongest battles last year he definitely had the worst trios on this night. The second one especially was very... meh, and it was funny because as the three other coaches were like "it was really good, well done blablah" Mika and his big shoes came with a speech sounding like "nah, truth is it was sh*t ,kids" and I really liked that :D. (and then the three others to go again "no really it was good you're fantastic" and Mika "no it was a disaster you've got something but if you want to break through you really have a lot of work to do")

We had our traditional hello from the famously famous 5th coach of the Voice France, a.k.a. Melachi, who seems to enjoy Zazie very much (a change when you remember how she dissed Jenifer :lmfao:)

Mika seemed A BIT less tired, but still tired (actually I had an opportunity to talk with him and we talked about... sleeping. Someone really needs a few days off :aah:) and was obviously very happy to see the end of the recording. Not as much as Florent though, who really seems to live this new season as a chore. It's as fun for them than for us, this year :wacko:.

And really I don't know what's wrong with my short time memory but it seems to be all that I can remember - and I swear I was listening really carefully this time! (translation mission, life savior for my capacity of attention XD)

Before leaving the set, Mika will take a few minutes to come and talk to us and, among other things, warn us that he won't be able to do more than a quick wave tonight but he won't stop the car so no point in waiting in the cold - bless him for that, really, because it WAS freaking cold!

This was my last recording of the year and for once I don't care that much missing the last one - I mean obviously I'll miss him and my friends but really those recording are so long and so... boring this year. As I was talking with my friends back home I realised that it wasn't just me: it really is more boring than usual, and the coaches seem less commited in the show. I don't know, maybe it is due to the change of production? Or that they themselves become bored of it? That all the contestants look so much alike that it seems there's only 3 of them coming back endlessely? Or a lack of fresh coffee in the catering? Who nose....

Edited by Melyssa
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Thanks for the vid @Boucarilla and thanks again for helping me with my luggage! It was so inconvenient to carry them around. Mika was tired and he must have been looking forward to the holidays already but he was still smiling and in a good mood and really kind and patient with people :wub2:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, tiibet said:

Thanks for the vid @Boucarilla and thanks again for helping me with my luggage! It was so inconvenient to carry them around. Mika was tired and he must have been looking forward to the holidays already but he was still smiling and in a good mood and really kind and patient with people :wub2:

You're welcome Nina ! 

My car was just here, it would be stupid not to propose you. 

See you later ! 😉

• Like 1

VIDEO

The Voice saison 7, découvrez le making-of de la bande-annonce

Ça y est, vous le savez : The Voice est de retour très bientôt pour sa saison 7 !

Et pour annoncer cette arrivée, nos coachs et Nikos ont défié les lois de la gravité ! Alors, comment passe-t-on de coach à coach-monaute ?

La réponse dans le making of du tournage !

The Voice saison 7, c'est très bientôt sur TF1.

Google translator

Spoiler

The Voice season 7, discover the making-of of the trailer

That's it, you know it: The Voice is back very soon for season 7!
And to announce this arrival, our coaches and Nikos have challenged the laws of gravity! So, how do we go from coach to coach-monaute?
The answer in the making of the shoot!
The Voice season 7 is very soon on TF1.

Edited by Kumazzz
adding VK url
  • Thanks 2

The Voice: Season 7 starts on January 27th!

The Voice : La saison 7 débute le 27 janvier prochain !

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/the-voice/news/nouvelle-saison-de-retour-27-janvier-prochain-6320195.html

La septième saison de "The Voice" commence dès le 27 janvier prochain sur TF1. Il ne vous reste donc plus que quelques jours à patienter avant de découvrir les nouveaux talents…

The Voice, la plus belle voix est de retour ! C’est le 27 janvier que TF1 lancera la septième saison du télé-crochet à succès avec les fameuses auditions à l’aveugle dès 21h. Les téléspectateurs découvriront ainsi pour la première fois les nouveaux talents et ils risquent fortement de les surprendre. En effet, ils ont été 140 chanteurs à se présenter aux auditions à l'aveugle. Ils seront 72 à être pris à l'issue de cette première épreuve, c'est à dire 18 personnes par coach. Pour cette nouvelle saison, le casting est relevé. La France a été sillonnée pour trouver des pépites de tout horizon...

Pour cette septième et nouvelle édition, le mythique plateau aux fauteuils rouges fait sa rentrée avec un quatuor de choc : les incontournables Zazie, Florent Pagny et Mika qui seront rejoint par un nouveau coach, Pascal Obispo. Ce dernier a remplacé Matt Pokora.

Qui succèdera à Stéphan Rizon, Yoann Fréget, Kendji Girac, Lilian Renaud, Slimane et Lisandro Cuxi ? Il faudra patienter encore un peu pour le savoir…

Google translator  :uk:

Spoiler

The Voice: Season 7 starts on January 27th!

The seventh season of "The Voice" begins on January 27 on TF1. So you only have a few more days to wait before discovering the new talents ...

The Voice, the most beautiful voice is back! It's January 27 that TF1 will launch the seventh season of tele-hook to success with the famous blind auditions from 21h. Viewers will for the first time discover the new talents and they are likely to surprise them. Indeed, they were 140 singers to present themselves to blind auditions. They will be 72 to be taken at the end of this first test, ie 18 people per coach. For this new season, the cast is up. France has been furrowed to find nuggets of any horizon ...

For this seventh and new edition, the legendary plateau with red chairs makes its comeback with a quartet of shock: the inevitable Zazie, Florent Pagny and Mika will be joined by a new coach, Pascal Obispo. He replaced Matt Pokora.

Who will succeed Stéphan Rizon, Yoann Freget, Kendji Girac, Lilian Renaud, Slimane and Lisandro Cuxi? We will have to wait a little longer to find out ...

2018_01.09-the-voice.thumb.jpg.db4e73ea316b71e558b5d5c870a2038a.jpg

2018_01.09-thevoice.thumb.jpg.59b76dbc6bccd4209ff651878b4e1625.jpg

VIDEO

TF1 The Voice 7 : découvrez la première voix de la saison

Spoiler

:france: The Voice 7 : découvrez la première voix de la saison

Vous attendiez depuis des semaines le grand retour de The Voice. La saison 7 vient d'être été annoncée. Elle promet d'être encore plus folle. Le rendez-vous est fixé. Les coachs retrouvent ou découvrent (pour le petit nouveau : Pascal Obispo) leur fauteuil le samedi 27 janvier prochain à partir de 21 heures.

Pour vous faire patienter, on a décidé de vous dévoiler en avant-première la toute première voix de la saison... Une voix incroyable qui stotche les coachs... Et vous ?

:uk: The Voice 7: discover the first voice of the season

You have been waiting for weeks for the return of The Voice. Season 7 has just been announced. She promises to be even crazier. The appointment is fixed. The coaches find or discover (for the new kid: Pascal Obispo) their chair Saturday, January 27 from 9 pm.
To make you wait, we decided to unveil in preview the very first voice of the season ... An incredible voice that stotche the coaches ... And you?

VK : 2018.01.12 Preview_Life_On_Mars

YouTube

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a YT
  • Like 1