[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Kumazzz

19 minutes ago, Boucarilla said:

Thank you Eriko!

The famous rehearseals that have made us wait about two hours more outside!!! :lmfao::nervous:

Qu'est ce qu'ils ont chanté pour que ça prenne autant de temps?????:fisch:

What did they sing explaining it took 2 hours to practice????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, carafon said:

Qu'est ce qu'ils ont chanté pour que ça prenne autant de temps?????:fisch:

What did they sing explaining it took 2 hours to practice????

We can recognize on the Instagram stories the song We can be heroes of David Bowie.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Boucarilla said:

We can recognize on the Instagram stories the song We can be heroes of David Bowie.

Thank you !

I don't have any sound (don't understand why......:dunno:)  that's why I'm asking.....:naughty:

• Haha 1

And here comes the miracle: I wasn't bored all night! yeepeee!

I found the choice of songs intelligent, and sometimes even bold (well except in the case of my dear Florent Pagny that I love very much but who really got it all wrong in his song choices, and his fellow coaches were quite happy to notice it every time. But what's good with him is that he can accept it easily when it's justified). The good thing though is that he made it up with his comments, and went to talk about stuff that he usually ignores, like the intention of an interpretation and all, when usually he is all about technique.
Mika's comments were rich and interesting, here was the fascinating teacher that I used to love and was missing so much this year. Zazie too was good with words. It's actually what she does best.

And then there was Obispo, about whom w'eve learned to deal with the heaviness and the sometimes weird agressivity in a (wrong) effort to get a "style". We let him be, us as well as the coaches. Except when he gets nasty against Mika and then Florent has to protect the kid "Oh God it is so long when he speaks" "Yes but at least what HE is saying is interesting!" Oookaaay :aah:

But mostly it was the songs that I enjoyed that day. Even Zazie kept saying she was having the best night of all the recordings and I have to say I completely agreed with her.

I liked four talents especially, one of them is in Mika's team and is absolutely fascinating, you just can't look away when she's standing in front of you. But I have to confess my little favorite is in Pascal team and I find it really annoying :sneaky2:. But she looks so fragile and then she sings and it's like her soul has been living for a thousand years. Also she is so cute I want to put her in a box to keep her safe :blush-anim-cl:.

The other two are, I think, in Zazie's team (or maybe one in Pascal's team and one in Zazie's team, don't remember). Anyway on a general note I's say again what I said on Zazie's first year: for a time Mika was the only one going for the mad, weird ones but now Zazie plays on this field too and ... quite often she wins.

But still Mika and his team gave us 2 or even 3 very good battles , definitely among the five better ones of the night. One of them especially will probably have the same effect than when he made two contestants sing Wasting my young years a few years ago: the song made a massive jump in the charts. This time again I bet he'll give a good kick to a young british talent thanks to the voice :D.

Zazie, Sting, a talent from far away and a 16yo girl also gave us on of the most touching moments of the entire season, there's gonna be tears in your tellies but it was well deserved. 

The second session of recording began and we quickly realised that there was a headache issue incoming for Mika - and also an eye issue but for  that "it's not that bad. Except I can't see a thing" :aah:  (and to that we can add ears bleeding because of the last battle but it's a pain we all shared with him :shocked:)

So it became a bit less funny because, well, obviously seeing him pretending not to be in pain except he can't, and this for 4 hours just makes you want to go and turn off all those lights that were making a hole in his brain and tell him to go to sleep. 

Mika in his I-am-lovely mood came to check on his troops before leaving, just to exchange a few words and to whish us goodnight, and it was really nice of him considering how great he was feeling between his eyes and his headache (we actually did ask him about his head, not to get confirmation but just to let him know that it was okay, we understood his request not to wait so he could go home quicker. Still he confirmed that it was going all big bang in this skull of his)

My own head was fine though so it's quite happy that I went to bed, relieved to have finally managed to have a good musical night on the voice this season... too bad that I had to wait until the very last recording though :fisch:.

Edited by Melyssa
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 7

Hi everybody :hug:

I post here the video I took on january 14th at the end of The Voice setting :wub2: and where #Mika stops in his car to salute all the fans waiting for him !! We could talk with him and offer our presents to him :winner_first_h4h: Actually he had forgotten his phone at the first departure and then, came back a second time :lmfao: How lucky we were :fisch: Enjoy everybody !! :flowers2: Bye bye !!!         

Edited by Happymika_by_celine
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

43 minutes ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

Hi everybody :hug:

I post here the video I took on january 14th at the end of The Voice setting :wub2: and where #Mika stops in his car to salute all the fans waiting for him !! We could talk with him and offer our presents to him :winner_first_h4h: Actually he had forgotten his phone at the first departure and then, came back a second time :lmfao: How lucky we were :fisch: Enjoy everybody !! :flowers2: Bye bye !!!         

VID-20180114-WA0001.mp4

Excuse me... but can you see my video or not please ?! Because it seems the link I entered doesn't work !! And I am "brand new" here... so thank you for answering me... and/or help me my friends:flowers2:  Kisses & Hugs !! :hug:

17 minutes ago, silver said:

Melyssa, glad to hear this recording was a  better experience for you.  An enjoyable report as always :thumb_yello:

Celine, nice video - T4P (thanks for posting) :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much @silver !!! I thought the link didn't work :shocked: It's encouraging :winner_first_h4h: Good night !!

Thanks @Melyssa and thanks for being once again so endlessly patient with me :flowers2:  It was an entertaining day indeed, actually I didn't feel really tired even in the end and it tells something, it was a long day. The songs were really well chosen. Well, maybe not for that one guy who totally ignored the lyrics/story in his singing or for the last battle which was a true nightmare  :naughty: but otherwise, yes and they showed many contestant in a different light than the audition songs which was interesting. 

The only reason I hoped everything to be soon over was seeing how awful Mika felt... He is good at hiding his uncomfortable feelings but this time he couldn't hide his headache so it had to be exceptionally bad and I felt so sorry for him. For that reason I felt sorry also to see he had forgot something and had to return to the studio area where a lot of people were still saying good byes to each other.  He came to say good night inside the studio because he really didn' want to stop outside (he specifically said that) and it was amazingly kind from him that he came.

Well now he can have a little break and then work for the album, finally. Such a lovely thought :wub: 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, tiibet said:

The only reason I hoped everything to be soon over was seeing how awful Mika felt... He is good at hiding his uncomfortable feelings but this time he couldn't hide his headache so it had to be exceptionally bad and I felt so sorry for him. For that reason I felt sorry also to see he had forgot something and had to return to the studio area where a lot of people were still saying good byes to each other.  He came to say good night inside the studio because he really didn' want to stop outside (he specifically said that) and it was amazingly kind from him that he came.

Well now he can have a little break and then work for the album, finally. Such a lovely thought :wub: 

It's really nice to see a fan who cares about her idol first rather than whether she's going to have an album or a concert.
 You're a good empathic person, Nina! :wub2:

And you did another great blog review! :flowers2:

Edited by Loo
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, Loo said:

It's really nice to see a fan who cares about her idol first rather than whether she's going to have an album or a concert.
 You're a good empathic person, Nina! :wub2:

And you did another great blog review! :flowers2:

Awww, that's a nice thing to say, thanks for reading my blog! And of course it would be lovely to get new music or a gig but I can't rush it or can I... I just hope he now has time to give some thought to the album, at least there's a couple of months break with the Voice :thumb_yello:

I never think him as my idol btw. For me idol means something different. I do respect him a lot of course, as an artist and as a person,  and his music is my daily inspiration :wub2: But I like to see him human, he doesn't need to be perfect. 

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 6

VIDEO

TF1  florent-pagny-c-de-pure-excitation

the-voice-florent-pagny-c-de-pure-excitation.thumb.jpg.2762cf1710e834dd4fa8c01278fefef9.jpg

VK 2018.01.17 Florent Pagny cest de la pure excitation"

Florent Pagny : "c'est de la pure excitation..."

Florent Pagny persiste et signe. Après six saisons intenses, il continue l'aventure "The Voice" pour une septième saison.

"Cette saison va être encore une saison qui me rend enthousiaste". Une motivation et une envie intactes... Le plaisir indéniable de retrouver Mika et Zazie et surtout l'excitation d'un nouveau challenge avec l'arrivée du petit nouveau : Pascal Obispo. Florent Pagny et Pascal Obispo se connaissent bien puisqu'ils ont très souvent collaboré ensemble. (De "Savoir aimer" en 1997 en passant par "Ma liberté de penser", "Chanter", "Et un jour, une femme", présent sur l'album Châtelet les Halles). Quant à son rôle de coach, sa vision est claire :"Quand on fait The Voice, on n'est pas là pour juger mais accompagner". Prêt pour une nouvelle saison ? "The Voice" saison 7 revient samedi 27 janvier à partir de 21 heures sur TF1.

Google translator

Spoiler

Florent Pagny: "It's pure excitement ..."

Florent Pagny persists and signs. After six intense seasons, he continues the adventure "The Voice" for a seventh season. "This season is going to be another season that makes me enthusiastic". Motivation and desire intact ... The undeniable pleasure of finding Mika and Zazie and especially the excitement of a new challenge with the arrival of the new kid: Pascal Obispo. Florent Pagny and Pascal Obispo know each other well since they have often collaborated together. (From "Knowing how to love" in 1997 through "My freedom to think", "Singing", "And one day, a woman", present on the album Châtelet les Halles). As for his role as coach, his vision is clear: "When we do The Voice, we are not here to judge but to accompany". Ready for a new season? "The Voice" season 7 returns Saturday, January 27 from 21 hours on TF1.

• Thanks 1

VIDEO

TF1 Mika-une-experience-a-musicale-humaine

the-voice-mika-une-experience-a-musicale-humaine.thumb.jpg.842b2f16e3a2a862db2c2de440b8970e.jpg

VK 2018.01.17 Mika une expérience à la fois musicale et humaine

YouTube

Mika : "une expérience à la fois musicale et humaine"

Mika rempile pour une nouvelle saison de "The Voice" et il est visiblement très heureux.
"Je suis content de retrouver tout le monde, méfiant des nouveautés et même du nouveau...".
Le nouveau s'appelle Pascal Obispo.
Contrairement à Florent pagny et Zazie, Mika ne le connait pas personnellement.
"Je vais découvrir Pascal en plateau" et le benjamin des Coachs craint déjà son aura.
Découvrez une nouvelle saison placée sous le signe du renouveau.
Etes-vous prêt pour une nouvelle saison. "The Voice" saison 7 revient samedi 27 janvier à partir de 21 heures sur TF1.

Google translator

Spoiler

Mika: "an experience both musical and human"

Mika is ready for a new season of "The Voice" and he is obviously very happy.
"I'm happy to find everyone, suspicious of new things and even new ones ..."
The new name is Pascal Obispo.
Unlike Florent Pagny and Zazie, Mika does not know him personally.
"I'm going to discover Pascal on the set" and the youngest Coach already fears his aura.
Discover a new season under the banner of renewal.
Are you ready for a new season? "The Voice" season 7 returns Saturday, January 27 from 21 hours on TF1.

Twitter

Edited by Kumazzz
adding Official YT link
  • Thanks 4