Greetings from Spain!

daItrick

Hello! I'm really new to fanclubs and forums, please forgive me x__x

Ā 

Anyways, my name's Vireo or Dallon! I go by a third name but only close friends can call me that. I'm a trans kid from Spain (not specifiying where because I lived in almost all the country). Before I talk about how I discovered Mika and stuff, I'll say some basic stuff about me:

Ā 

- I'm a minor, perhaps the youngest member in here? I haven't seen anyone my age in here, hahah... I'm not telling anyone my age, sorry lads!

- I draw and I play bass. I really want to be a graphic designer or make a pop punk/alternative rock band somewhere... My biggest inspirations (apart from Mika!) are Fall Out Boy, Owl City, Panic! At The Disco (saw them once, almost fainted when Dallon Weekes winked at meĀ :teehee:) and Twenty One Pilots.Ā 

- I really love languages! I can speak 3 (Spanish, English and Catalan) and I (kind of) understand 6 (Those 3, Italian, Portuguese and Galician).

- I have otherĀ social media! Here's my Tumblr, DeviantART and YouTube! (YouTube is... a cringey page for me... It brings back memories)

- I'm really sensitive to some topics like bullying or death. I suffered bullying for 3 years straight and I've lost a lot of close people so please, be careful.Ā 

Ā 

Now about Mika! I know him since 2010 (more or less), I heard Lollipop on the radio once and fell in love! Of course, I heard Relax, Take It Easy and Grace Kelly too. Years later (by that I mean January 2017), I randomly remembered that song and looked him up. Guess what? I immediatly fell in love with him! He's pretty much really important for me. He's helping me in a lot of things, specially with self-discovering (is that a thing?) and recovering from trauma.

Ā 

I'm a lonely boy so please, you can talk to me whenever you want! Anyways, Vireo out!Ā :thumb_yello:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, daItrick said:

Ofc it's me! Glad you're happy lmaoĀ 

im always happy that someone i know (except for one person you know who you are) is on this hellsite we'll take it over eventuallyĀ 

Just now, bone II said:

im always happy that someone i know (except for one person you know who you are) is on this hellsite we'll take it over eventuallyĀ 

I don't know why but this is my Biggest MoodĀ 

4 minutes ago, daItrick said:

I don't know why but this is my Biggest MoodĀ 

let's turn it into a site where you can only talk about and post pics of the girls admiring their floofy beautyĀ 

5 minutes ago, bone II said:

let's turn it into a site where you can only talk about and post pics of the girls admiring their floofy beautyĀ 

An Amira and Melachi forum? Where can I sign up to it lmaoĀ 

1 hour ago, daItrick said:

Hello! I'm really new to fanclubs and forums, please forgive me x__x

Ā 

Anyways, my name's Vireo or Dallon! I go by a third name but only close friends can call me that. I'm a trans kid from Spain (not specifiying where because I lived in almost all the country). Before I talk about how I discovered Mika and stuff, I'll say some basic stuff about me:

Ā 

- I'm a minor, perhaps the youngest member in here? I haven't seen anyone my age in here, hahah... I'm not telling anyone my age, sorry lads!

- I draw and I play bass. I really want to be a graphic designer or make a pop punk/alternative rock band somewhere... My biggest inspirations (apart from Mika!) are Fall Out Boy, Owl City, Panic! At The Disco (saw them once, almost fainted when Dallon Weekes winked at meĀ :teehee:) and Twenty One Pilots.Ā 

- I really love languages! I can speak 3 (Spanish, English and Catalan) and I (kind of) understand 6 (Those 3, Italian, Portuguese and Galician).

- I have otherĀ social media! Here's my Tumblr, DeviantART and YouTube! (YouTube is... a cringey page for me... It brings back memories)

- I'm really sensitive to some topics like bullying or death. I suffered bullying for 3 years straight and I've lost a lot of close people so please, be careful.Ā 

Ā 

Now about Mika! I know him since 2010 (more or less), I heard Lollipop on the radio once and fell in love! Of course, I heard Relax, Take It Easy and Grace Kelly too. Years later (by that I mean January 2017), I randomly remembered that song and looked him up. Guess what? I immediatly fell in love with him! He's pretty much really important for me. He's helping me in a lot of things, specially with self-discovering (is that a thing?) and recovering from trauma.

Ā 

I'm a lonely boy so please, you can talk to me whenever you want! Anyways, Vireo out!Ā :thumb_yello:

Ā 

Hello Vireo, welcome to the MFC! I'm Sara, nice to meet you :bye:Ā 

It's a very nice introduction, thanks for sharing! If you need anyĀ help with the Forums, feel free to askĀ :)

Have fun here, see you aroundĀ :D

14 minutes ago, sara09 said:

Ā 

Hello Vireo, welcome to the MFC! I'm Sara, nice to meet you :bye:Ā 

It's a very nice introduction, thanks for sharing! If you need anyĀ help with the Forums, feel free to askĀ :)

Have fun here, see you aroundĀ :D

Ā 

Nice to meet you too, Sara!Ā 

Thank you so much! I'll probably ask a lot, just a warning!

Ahh ok thanks!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

Hola, benvingut Vireo!!

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here, will enjoy Mika and his music. You are in the right place to know everything about him!

See you around!Ā 

Ā 

:welcomeani:

Ā 

(Hope you don't mind me talking Spanish and Catalan!)

Ahh moltes grĆ cies!! Ja et puc confirmar que no parlo el catalĆ  molt bĆ© pel fet de que nomĆ©s ho he estudiat per 3 anys i... no Ć©s molt comparat amb el anglĆØs.Ā :lmfao:

Lo sĆ©, me he estado informando sobre Ć©l durante este aƱo asĆ­ que sĆ© bastantes cosas sobre Mika. Ā”Muchas gracias!Ā :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, daItrick said:

Ā 

(Hope you don't mind me talking Spanish and Catalan!)

Ahh moltes grĆ cies!! Ja et puc confirmar que no parlo el catalĆ  molt bĆ© pel fet de que nomĆ©s ho he estudiat per 3 anys i... no Ć©s molt comparat amb el anglĆØs.Ā :lmfao:

Lo sĆ©, me he estado informando sobre Ć©l durante este aƱo asĆ­ que sĆ© bastantes cosas sobre Mika. Ā”Muchas gracias!Ā :thumb_yello:

Ā 

Ɖs fantĆ stic, algĆŗ que parla catalĆ !! Ā 

El parles i l'escrius molt bĆ©.Ā :thumb_yello:

Where are you from, I mean where do you live?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

12 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Ā 

Ɖs fantĆ stic, algĆŗ que parla catalĆ !! Ā 

El parles i l'escrius molt bĆ©.Ā :thumb_yello:

Where are you from, I mean where do you live?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

GrĆ cies! AĆŗn aixĆ­ trec 7 i 8 a classe, Ć©s menys que el que trec a altres assignatures x__x

I was born in Andalusia but I lived in other parts like Madrid, The Canary Islands and currently at the north of LleidaĀ 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, daItrick said:

Ā 

GrĆ cies! AĆŗn aixĆ­ trec 7 i 8 a classe, Ć©s menys que el que trec a altres assignatures x__x

I was born in Andalusia but I lived in other parts like Madrid, The Canary Islands and currently at the north of LleidaĀ 

Ā 

7 i 8 estĆ  molt bĆ© per algĆŗ que el catalĆ  no es la llengua mare. Et felicito.Ā :thumb_yello:

Ā 

5 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Ā 

7 i 8 estĆ  molt bĆ© per algĆŗ que el catalĆ  no es la llengua mare. Et felicito.Ā :thumb_yello:

Ā 

Ā Moltes grĆ cies!Ā 

1 minute ago, Gabry74 said:

Hello Vireo! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC!Ā :welcomeani:

Have fun here!Ā :yay:

See you soon for the next Mika's concerts or events!Ā :mika1:

Ā 

Ciao and thanks! (low-key kind of understand Italian hah)Ā 

Ahh Ā we'll see! I really hope he comes back soon but we have to be patient!Ā 

• Like 1

Hellsite? Well, we've been called many things before but not that!Ā  :lmfao:

Ā 

In any case, :welcomeani:Ā  and hope you have a good time here!

Ā 

BTW, I'm Deb, from the US, and I'm the site admin. :thumb_yello: If you need anything, please let me or one of the other moderators here know!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Genial el gif, VireoĀ :thumb_yello:

Ā Ā”Gracias! Es uno de mis favoritos...

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Hellsite? Well, we've been called many things before but not that!Ā  :lmfao:

Ā 

In any case, :welcomeani:Ā  and hope you have a good time here!

Ā 

BTW, I'm Deb, from the US, and I'm the site admin. :thumb_yello: If you need anything, please let me or one of the other moderators here know!

Ā 

Ahh it's a thing that we have between us, don't worry!Ā :naughty:

Ā 

Thanks! Nice to meet you!Ā :biggrin2: