Best Grace Kelly live please?

Anditwassummer

On 20/9/2017 at 10:21 AM, Kumazzz said:

It's too difficult to choose The Best GK.

This performance is one of my favs, Jools Holland Studio Live in 2006.

This is one of my favorites too. :wub2:

• Like 2

On 22/9/2017 at 4:36 AM, Elenita said:

this performance of GK at the London Palladium is my favorite not just because I love the music and vocal arrangement but also because of the energy and vibe during the performance! It starts at 21min29s

I did not remember this performance  even though I was there. Two years ago but it seems an eternity. He was really good. *sigh* 

• Like 1

On 9/20/2017 at 4:21 AM, Kumazzz said:

It's too difficult to choose The Best GK.

This performance is one of my favs, Jools Holland Studio Live in 2006.

That's the one I was looking for, Eriko! It seems it's been taken down everywhere from youtube and I didn't have time to search on dailymotion or vimeo. Thanks for finding it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

That's the one I was looking for, Eriko! It seems it's been taken down everywhere from youtube and I didn't have time to search on dailymotion or vimeo. Thanks for finding it!

RE-uploaded a file without watermarks.

• Like 1

I am still looking, but so far, the Paris de Prince is my favorite of the early performances.  The energy he had for this entire gig is a phenomenon.  The bond between him and that huge crowd is a terrific illustration of why people go to see live music, and what happens when the music becomes not just the performer's, but everyone's.  Intimate events have their own equally  transcendant vibe, but this performance in particular, partly because of the way it was shot, makes you feel united with the whole of humanity, and that makes me so so so so HAPPY.  

I know many people are impatient for new work and new shows.   I have never seen the man so I am biding my time and saving my cash.   He is still young.   But how grateful am I that we live in a time when these performances, so many of them,  have been made available for us to see and hear again and again.   https://youtu.be/QfK6vNPRgaM

By the way, how do I attach this as a link with the image?  If a mod wants to fix it, I would be grateful.

EDIT:

Edited by Kumazzz
adding YouTube link
  • Like 1