Mika assistant coach at judges' houses XFACTOR UK

Gabry74

37 minutes ago, ladyolivier said:

I'm so happy about this! I gotta grumble though. I feel like it's only when you know a subject inside and out and are able to catch minor errors that you realized how poorly researched news stories can be! "Mika also landed a cameo role as a hairdresser in Zoolander 2." well ACTUALLY...

I feel like this writer of this article didn't quite do their research into the details of that one hard enough.

anyway MIKA SPEAKING ENGLISH I'm ready

I was soooo annoyed when I saw the article!!! :sneaky2: Really, they couldn't bother check any facts??? I mean this is all they could say about him?? 

Any way, he will be speaking English :wub2: He will be good at it. And this is a minor role so hopefully it doesn't take too much time from his other commitments. 

37 minutes ago, ladyolivier said:

I'm so happy about this! I gotta grumble though. I feel like it's only when you know a subject inside and out and are able to catch minor errors that you realized how poorly researched news stories can be! "Mika also landed a cameo role as a hairdresser in Zoolander 2." well ACTUALLY...

I feel like this writer of this article didn't quite do their research into the details of that one hard enough.

Yeah, actually I really think that at least in addition to x factor italy, they should have mentioned the voice and especialy rose d'or awards if they are aware of it

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

Yeah, actually I really think that at least in addition to x factor italy, they should have mentioned the voice and especialy rose d'or awards if they are aware of it

Not a chance, since The Voice is a rival for X Factor, and Mika won Rose D'Or against Simon Cowell's show Britain’s Got Talent, which was nominated in the same category :wink2:

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, krysady said:

Not a chance, since The Voice is a rival for X Factor, and Mika won Rose D'Or against Simon Cowell's show Britain’s Got Talent, which was nominated in the same category :wink2:

Yeah, you're right :thumb_yello: anyway we are proud of him

• Like 3

Afaik The Sun is a tabloid too... so if the worst they do is not get the facts about Zoolander right, that's fine. :bleh: Besides, I guess they wrote it to make him look more famous - maybe it even came from his own PR agency.

So, will he be in only one episode of XFactor? Do we know about when that episode will be aired? Or are those judges houses over several episodes? What channel is X Factor on, can we watch online? Looking forward to hear him speak English. :wub2:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mellody said:

So, will he be in only one episode of XFactor? Do we know about when that episode will be aired? Or are those judges houses over several episodes? 

I think the part with judges houses will be split in two episodes, 2 judges for each episode ( at least this is the rule in my country). So probably Mika will appear just in one of them, on 21 or 22 October.

And you're right, The Sun is also a tabloid, waiting for a more reliable confirmation soon... maybe they want to be a surprise :dunno: 

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ladyolivier said:

I agree with you :wink2: Finally I won't be needed translation because it will be in english :cheer:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, tiibet said:

I guess so far it's been only tabloids quoting each other so we can't know if it's true or not? No official announcements yet? 

Nothing official, only rumors.

50 minutes ago, mamiam said:

;) If this was real, I think MIKA would have told it himself...:wink2:

Love, love

me

It's possible that he wouldn't be allowed to announce it yet, they put things like that in contracts. Not that I'm saying I'm sure the rumor is true, just that his silence doesn't prove it's not. 

29 minutes ago, Poisonyoulove said:

It's possible that he wouldn't be allowed to announce it yet, they put things like that in contracts.

It's possible indeed, yet they say on Wiki who's going to help Cowell and Scherzinger. I suppose if they are not allowed to do that by contract, the rules should be similar for every judge :dunno:

56 minutes ago, Marilyn Mastin said:

Well I tweeted him about it, so if it isn't true, he needs to say so

When all the Italian tabloids speculated that he'll be the host for the next San Remo festival, he received hundreds of tweets asking about that. Of course now we know there were fake news, however he never answered on Twitter if it's true or not. But maybe you'll get more luck this time :thumb_yello:

25 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

The only clue we have, besides the tabloids articles, is this pic of 15 september. It was taken at Milan airport but there is a hashtag that says turkish airlines. Maybe he was just landed form Istanbul. :dunno:

Screenshot_20171008-212727.png

You are amazing !!!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

You are amazing !!!

Thanks but it's you who are amazing with your fantastic research work!

I've read on Twitter that the girl who answered you seems quite sure about his presence in the show. Wait and see then! :wink2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dreamy_Queen said:

Well, I can see that lots of people are happy to hear him speaking English (Gosh, am I dreaming? I forgot how he sounds...) - especially before French the Voice.

:lmfao:Thanks to the excellent BBC Radio2 shows  "The art of song" I remember well how "the original MIKA" sounds like :wub2:  But I'm also one of his many fans who love to hear him speaking a language I understand...:wink2:

Love, love

me 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, mamiam said:

:lmfao:Thanks to the excellent BBC Radio2 shows  "The art of song" I remember well how "the original MIKA" sounds like :wub2:  But I'm also one of his many fans who love to hear him speaking a language I understand...:wink2:

Love, love

me 

Me too! :wink2::fangurl:

• Like 2

• mari62 changed the title to Mika assistant coach at judges' houses XFACTOR UK ??
42 minutes ago, krysady said:

Now they added him again :doh:

Screenshot (192).png

Well, anyone can edit Wikipedia. So that's probably one editor who believes the tabloids vs one who doesn't. :lmfao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, mellody said:

Well, anyone can edit Wikipedia. So that's probably one editor who believes the tabloids vs one who doesn't. :lmfao:

You're right, just noticed that the source it's The Sun :teehee:

So we are still waiting for something official ...

4 hours ago, mamiam said:

Love, love

me 

Ah, really, I forgot. BBC is to be thanked immensely! 

• Like 1