Mika assistant coach at judges' houses XFACTOR UK

Gabry74

:pray:

another article

-------------------------

HELLO !

hellomagazine.com/

The Judges' Houses episode is expected to hit our screens on the weekend of 21 to 22 October.

Rapper Stormzy is thought to be joining Nicole Scherzinger, while Mika may join Louis Walsh and Sharon Osbourne's helpers are rumoured to be her children Kelly and Jack. Meanwhile, Cheryl is confirmed to join Simon in his incredible Chateau Diter in the south of France, which is situated outside Cannes. Simon and Cheryl were pictured at the chateau, with the new mum looking fabulous in a black crop top and trouser ensemble.

Ok..I'm not too pleased about this decision because I don't like programs like this but, in anticipation of a future role as a judge  (thing that can happen, in my opinion) I only hope it'll help Uk people rediscover Mika. Not a great way to show off but these programs have proven useful (as happened here in Italy or in France).
By the way I hope it'll be only a parenthesis...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dreamy_Queen said:

Ah, really, I forgot. BBC is to be thanked immensely! 

:thumb_yello: Yes, I'll be forever thankful to the BBC,  for giving MIKA the opportunity to make these great music programs! :fisch: And maybe even more thankful to the BBC News Team,  who brought MIKA to Lebanon,  to meet the Syrian refugees, and support the UNHCR,  and their work :blush-anim-cl: I think it showed how human  MIKA is :wub2:  and how much he cares for the people,  who are not as lucky as he was,  when he could move to Paris, during the dangerous war in Beirut in the 80ies...

Love, love

me  

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 5

• mari62 changed the title to Mika assistant coach at judges' houses XFACTOR UK

Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4964434/The-X-Factor-Judges-Houses-celebrity-helpers-revealed.html

Louis Walsh, 65, who will helm the boys category, opted for a blast from the past with his celebrity helper, singer Mika, 34.

The Irish music manager and the Grace Kelly hitmaker travelled to Istanbul, Turkey to make the nailbiting decision as to who goes through to the live shows.

Louis looked fresh in a blue fitted shirt and cream chinos while Mika donned a white shirt, badge emblazoned jacket and jeans. 

Let's do this: Louis Walsh, 65, who will helm the boys category, opted for a blast from the past with his celebrity helper, singer Mika, 34 as the pair made their decisions in Istanbul
xf-uk.thumb.jpg.4485a58f7fe766a4471b62331844c58c.jpg
  • Like 4

I like that pic, he looks really good and fresh. It will be so nice to hear him speaking English for a change! I wouldn't watch any of these talent shows without him, of course not, but must say they seem to be good steps for his television career (which, in turn, he seems to want). It's hard to believe Rai giving him his own television show without his experience from XF and The Voice. 

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, tiibet said:

I like that pic, he looks really good and fresh. It will be so nice to hear him speaking English for a change! I wouldn't watch any of these talent shows without him, of course not, but must say they seem to be good steps for his television career (which, in turn, he seems to want). It's hard to believe Rai giving him his own television show without his experience from XF and The Voice. 

:thumb_yello: Yes, MIKAs further carrere, besides his artistic singer/songwriter carrere, started with XF Italy :fisch: He took it one step further with The Voice, and the rest is history! :wink2:   I look forward to see what comes out of him being in the public eye in the UK again. I always trust  MIKA and his judgement for himself, so this will be exciting...:blush-anim-cl:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

36942649233_7246b69377_o.jpg

Showbiz On The Sofa

deleted this tweet.

and then

Showbiz On The Sofa

http://thisisthelatest.com/2017/10/x-factor-uk-guest-judges-revealed/

The guest judges for this year’s Judges House rounds on X Factor have been revealed.

Former judge Cheryl will be assisting Simon, Nicole will be joined by MOBO Award winner Stormzy, BRIT Award winner Mika will be helping Louis and Sharon will be keeping it in the family with her guest judges revealed as Jack and Kelly Osbourne.

Mika
Mika will be assistant to Louis Walsh as they whittle down the boys in Istanbul.

A slightly more surprising choice – Mika hasn’t made a dent on the UK charts for a number of years.

After enjoying huge levels of success with his 2007 debut album, Life in Cartoon Motion, Mika has kept performing across Europe with number one hits in Italy and France.

The singer is no stranger to The X Factor having served as a judge for three years on the Italian version.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's the 'Blast from the past' type references that are going to make it even more difficult to bear, plus that fact that in the U.K. even amongst people who used to watch and enjoy XF it's pretty much had its day. Therefore anyone coming into it at this stage appears to be grasping at straws. 

I'm not trying to be a party pooper-  it IS good to see Mika get U.K. exposure but personally I am happier with him airing his expertise on shows like The Art of Song on the radio. 

49 minutes ago, kath said:

It's the 'Blast from the past' type references that are going to make it even more difficult to bear, plus that fact that in the U.K. even amongst people who used to watch and enjoy XF it's pretty much had its day. Therefore anyone coming into it at this stage appears to be grasping at straws. 

I'm not trying to be a party pooper-  it IS good to see Mika get U.K. exposure but personally I am happier with him airing his expertise on shows like The Art of Song on the radio. 

I understand your skepticism to MIKA taking part in what sounds like a boring and old-fashioned program.  But if he wants renewed attention in the UK, it doesn't seem to me like he has much choices - or offers! :blink: I suppose  that all the reviews, reports and attention he gets in the media,  find it's way to the MFC.  I think I follow it all quite  closely, but  I didn't see much coming from the UK - in spite of the excellent BBC Radio2 shows "The art of Song" - aired during the last year.  Even  the Rose D'or Award, which is international and huge, didn't get any attention - did it? :blink:

Even he won the prize for an Italien TV Channel,  he's a London citizen - and the UK should be proud of him,  and honour him, imho ;)   So let's be positive - and hope this will lead to something better for MIKA ...:blush-anim-cl:

Love, love

me 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mamiam said:

I understand your skepticism to MIKA taking part in what sounds like a boring and old-fashioned program.  But if he wants renewed attention in the UK, it doesn't seem to me like he has much choices - or offers! :blink: I suppose  that all the reviews, reports and attention he gets in the media,  find it's way to the MFC.  I think I follow it all quite  closely, but  I didn't see much coming from the UK - in spite of the excellent BBC Radio2 shows "The art of Song" - aired during the last year.  Even  the Rose D'or Award, which is international and huge, didn't get any attention - did it? :blink:

Even he won the prize for an Italien TV Channel,  he's a London citizen - and the UK should be proud of him,  and honour him, imho ;)   So let's be positive - and hope this will lead to something better for MIKA ...:blush-anim-cl:

Love, love

me 

Mika's image and presence ( or lack of) in the U.K. has always been a contentious issue. I think that the whole XF thing runs deep because it goes against the grain of all Mika's early opinions and values. I think that some of us feel that he has betrayed his roots and ideals. You are absolutely right that he gets no attention here now no matter how successful he is elsewhere. I can not blame him for pursuing his career where he is able to but some of us here in the U.K. do feel let down and abandoned. I realise that there are many other countries that he doesn't do anything in either but he was originally a U.K. artist..... and we were very proud of him. 

But I remember as we walked to The Palladium ( can't believe that was only last year! ) you were telling us of a negative comment from a member of the public regarding Mika's upcoming performance. Unfortunately there is a lot of that sort of attitude here. :( 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, kath said:

Mika's image and presence ( or lack of) in the U.K. has always been a contentious issue. I think that the whole XF thing runs deep because it goes against the grain of all Mika's early opinions and values. I think that some of us feel that he has betrayed his roots and ideals. You are absolutely right that he gets no attention here now no matter how successful he is elsewhere. I can not blame him for pursuing his career where he is able to but some of us here in the U.K. do feel let down and abandoned. I realise that there are many other countries that he doesn't do anything in either but he was originally a U.K. artist..... and we were very proud of him. 

But I remember as we walked to The Palladium ( can't believe that was only last year! ) you were telling us of a negative comment from a member of the public regarding Mika's upcoming performance. Unfortunately there is a lot of that sort of attitude here. :( 

Yes, I was surprised,  and quite shocked,  about the negative comment, especially since it came from a man in the staff, unloading the truck outside Palladium - MIKAs equipment for the upcoming performance.  But luckily the audience was enthusiastic and fantastic - it all became the big music party he deserved :fisch: He must have felt like the popking he really is - "don't occupie my thrown, give me the crown I own " :naughty: And yes, it's strange that it was only last year.  I do hope for a new alb. and tour next year, and the possibility to share a MIKA concert  with you again :hug: Tonight I go to a concert in the south of Norway, with the good, old Manchester band "The Hollies".  They have been constantly on tour since 1962, for 55 years! :teehee: and their hits are still very strong in peoples mind.  I expect both old songs, which I know and love very much,  and new stuff.  So MIKA has a long way to go - to match that ...:wink2: :wub:

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mamiam said:

Yes, I was surprised,  and quite shocked,  about the negative comment, especially since it came from a man in the staff, unloading the truck outside Palladium - MIKAs equipment for the upcoming performance.  But luckily the audience was enthusiastic and fantastic - it all became the big music party he deserved :fisch: He must have felt like the popking he really is - "don't occupie my thrown, give me the crown I own " :naughty: And yes, it's strange that it was only last year.  I do hope for a new alb. and tour next year, and the possibility to share a MIKA concert  with you again :hug: Tonight I go to a concert in the south of Norway, with the good, old Manchester band "The Hollies".  They have been constantly on tour since 1962, for 55 years! :teehee: and their hits are still very strong in peoples mind.  I expect both old songs, which I know and love very much,  and new stuff.  So MIKA has a long way to go - to match that ...:wink2: :wub:

Love, love

me 

I hope you enjoyed the Hollies - fantastic! 

Absolutely, half the fun of any Mika gig is meeting up with old friends - and I love the fact that both you and I were at that gig in Oslo years ago.... but didn't know each other then! 

Yes, whenever Mika does preform in the UK he is always very well received by the audience and puts on a great show. It's just a shame that he doesn't do it more often. But I think, to be fair to him, he suffers from a lack of confidence regarding performing here.... it's a lot easier for him to perform in France and Italy. 

If there is a new album next year I don't think we can expect a huge amount of uk gigs but anything would be a bonus. 

• Like 2

http://thisisthelatest.com/2017/10/x-factor-uk-judges-houses-guests-revealed/

Louis will be joined by Grammy nominated singer songwriter Mika. International musical sensation Mika opened his career in 2007 with defining single Grace Kelly, which sold over 3 million copies worldwide and was the second British single ever to top the chart on downloads alone. The debut album, Life In Cartoon Motion, went straight to #1 in UK and 11 other countries, going on to sell over 7 million copies worldwide, plus over 6 million single sales.

nintchdbpict000359199401-e1507592861608.

His 2nd album The Boy Who Knew Too Much went top 10 in 11 countries and his 3rd, The Origin of Love released in 2012, saw collaborations with Pharrell Williams, Nick Littlemore and Ariana Grande, amongst others.

Mika has been nominated for and won awards from the Brits, the Grammys, the Ivor Novellos, World Music Awards and MTV’s Europe, Asia, Australia and Japan, Capital Radio Awards, Q Magazine, BT, Vodafone and Virgin Media, amongst others. He is also the recipient of the prestigious French award “Chevalier dans l’ordre des Arts et des Lettres”.

His contagious joy and colourful performances have delighted audiences from the beginning and have led to sold out tours worldwide. His videos have racked up an impressive total of over 250 million views!

Mika has now sold over 10 million records and has Gold or Platinum awards in an impressive 32 countries worldwide. As well as being a songwriter and performer, Mika has designed clothes and accessories, is a writer (including magazine columns, blogs and work on a book), illustrator and artist. He is currently working on his 4th album.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy hudsone said:

an other article, they mentionned  a lot of things except the fact that mika is working on his 4th album

Maybe in the next article they will find out that he released already his 4th album two years ago :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

31 minutes ago, krysady said:

Maybe in the next article they will find out that he released already his 4th album two years ago :teehee:

and his Videos on MIKAVEVO hit more than 600 Million views already

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, krysady said:

I think they just used some old article, because you can find literally the same text on Mika's FB profile (see biography).

• Like 1