Mika assistant coach at judges' houses XFACTOR UK

Gabry74

7 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

I think that the informations in this article come from Mika's website, in the Biography section http://www.mikasounds.com/biography (the updates are only in the News and Music sections of the site, that the person who wrote the article should have read anyway...) or from the page of his management: http://machinemanagement.co.uk/project/mika
Apart from the 4th album evident mistake, I was trying to find something more recent on the web about worldwide figures, but I couldn't find anything from an official source (perhaps they will update everything with the new album?).

About the figures of the albums, for example, I see that in this Wikipedia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika_discography they talk about 20 million records, indicating as source Machine Management. So probably, now, something like 11 million albums or more, counting the 4 albums and Songbook (as you can see below in the same page) + singles + dvds = 20 million records? But I don't know if those figures are correct or updated... Perhaps it's more now, because there are other mistakes and things missing in Mika's wikipedia page.

5 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

and his Videos on MIKAVEVO hit more than 600 Million views already

Yes, and some million views more with "Elle me dit" and the videos from MikaSoundsOfficial Youtube channel. In this site http://kworb.net/youtube/artist/mika.html they say 687 millions now.

Anyway, I'm very curious to see what will happen at X factor UK: I always love watching him on tv!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

I think they just used some old article, because you can find literally the same text on Mika's FB profile (see biography).

I will never understand why so many journalists don't do some research before writing :dunno: I often see this kind of mistakes (not only Mika related) from journalists from different countries :doh:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Siri said:

I will never understand why so many journalists don't do some research before writing :dunno: I often see this kind of mistakes (not only Mika related) from journalists from different countries :doh:

Well, as a journalist you can assume that the info found on the artist's official website is correct. And if Mika's team can't be bothered to update that properly, it's not the journalist's fault. :dunno: They probably don't have the time to do a detailled research on every X Factor assistant coach who will appear on TV for only one evening, so I don't blame them for relying on the info on Mika's official site.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, mellody said:

Well, as a journalist you can assume that the info found on the artist's official website is correct. And if Mika's team can't be bothered to update that properly, it's not the journalist's fault. :dunno: They probably don't have the time to do a detailled research on every X Factor assistant coach who will appear on TV for only one evening, so I don't blame them for relying on the info on Mika's official site.

I agree, journalists should be able to rely on the official site. I mean, it annoys me a lot that many journalists don't do their research at all (and we can see that all the time), but if they do check the official site and trust the information there, we can't really blame them any more. 

• Like 1

Finally… :thumb_yello:

ITV Press Centre

Judges' Houses

The route to the live shows draws tantalisingly closer for the remaining 24 The X Factor contestants as they jet off to Judges’ Houses in a bid to land a coveted place in the live shows. 

Offering a glimpse into the jet set lifestyle that The X Factor winner could have, the four categories travel to glamorous destinations across the world and with just one more chance to impress their mentor, each act will be hoping to convince them that they have the star quality required to reach the live shows.

This year the Boys will jet off to Istanbul to perform for Louis Walsh, Simon Cowell invites the Groups to the South of France, the Girls fly out to San Francisco to sing for Sharon Osbourne and the Overs category travels to South Africa hoping to impress Nicole Scherzinger. 

With crucial decisions to be made, each judge has help at hand from guest judges who know all about what it takes to make it in the industry – Simon reunites with former The X Factor judge and singer Cheryl, Nicole is aided by Mobo award-winning, BRIT nominated and man of the moment, grime artist, Stormzy; Sharon makes it a family affair with son Jack and daughter Kelly; and Louis is joined by Brit Award winner and Grammy nominated singer songwriter Mika

As ever, The X Factor host Dermot O’Leary will be on hand to congratulate the lucky three, and console those who fall at the final hurdle.

the_x_factor_sr14.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, mellody said:

I agree with you, I was talking in general, as @tiibet said too :thumb_yello:

1 hour ago, Amy hudsone said:

Does anyone know how we can watch itv outside the UK, I'm in france and the official web site doesn't work

Take a look at

http://www.filmon.com/tv/itv1

you can watch the English channels for free, but I think you have to subscribe to record programs.

• Like 2

YouTube PLAYLIST

Boys | Six Chair Challenge | The X Factor 2017

Digital Spy

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-x-factor/news/a840687/x-factor-2017-six-chair-challenge-boys-louis-walsh/

Louis's final Boys, who will be going to Judges Houses, are:

• Lloyd Mason
  • Spencer Sutherland
  • Leon James
  • Anthony Russell
  • Jack Mason
  • Aidan Martin

On 2017/10/15 at 5:20 AM, Kumazzz said:

Take a look at

http://www.filmon.com/tv/itv1

you can watch the English channels for free, but I think you have to subscribe to record programs.

How to get a Windows app

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/filmon-tv/9wzdncrdd0nj

FILMON.png.6e55166ccdd736e06ab87bc8356c99c9.png

• Like 1

On 11.10.2017 at 11:49 AM, kath said:

I hope you enjoyed the Hollies - fantastic! 

Absolutely, half the fun of any Mika gig is meeting up with old friends - and I love the fact that both you and I were at that gig in Oslo years ago.... but didn't know each other then! 

Yes, whenever Mika does preform in the UK he is always very well received by the audience and puts on a great show. It's just a shame that he doesn't do it more often. But I think, to be fair to him, he suffers from a lack of confidence regarding performing here.... it's a lot easier for him to perform in France and Italy. 

If there is a new album next year I don't think we can expect a huge amount of uk gigs but anything would be a bonus. 

:thumb_yello: I enjoyed the Hollies concert, thank you :hug: We got it all - even the true story behind one of my abs. favs:  "Stop, stop, stop" from 1966 :lmfao: Oh yes, I'll never forget my first MIKA gig, with you standing only some few meters away from me, without knowing you, but I found you later in a newpaper pic from the event! :wink2: It's very close to 10 years since that great night in Oslo now,  07.11.07 :fisch::wub2:  No, I don't expect a lot of UK gigs next year either, but  a new London event would be a wonderful  bonus... :yes:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy hudsone said:

Very nice pic - Thanks! :flowers2:It's great that MIKA now will share some of his music knowledge with young people in the UK ! :fisch: :thumb_yello: I do hope that both these excited men, and the public in general, will welcome and enjoy MIKA immensely...:wub2:  

Love, love

me

Edited by mamiam

3 hours ago, NaoMika said:
The X Factor - Judges' Houses press pack

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/press-packs/x-factor-judges-houses-0#

(Photo from Page 3)

_20171018_010335.JPG

Thanks a lot for posting @NaoMika

Part of Boys from their PRESS-PACKS

• Like 3

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/terrible-time-keeping-boozy-nights-11355090

With so much drama about to unfold, Dermot has been spilling the beans on all he saw at judges' houses

First up was Louis , who was joined by pop star Mika in Istanbul.

And according to Dermot, the Grace Kelly hitmaker made Louis "work harder" by giving such brilliant critique on the boys' performances

• Like 1

HEAT UK

• 17 Oct 2017

Press Reader : http://pressreader.com/@Eriko_Shino/csb_qcQ8GhhytA4MU4WCbdhE3Qm2w_-tunN2ju1f9VhG9uw

THE BOYS
ON THE LASH WITH LOUIS IN ISTANBUL

Good luck, Boys

“Louis and Nicole’s houses are always fun, they really chuck themselves into it.

Mika is a terrific guest judge, he’s done so well. He’s a brilliant talent and such a gifted musician. I think we’re lucky to have him.

He actually made Louis work harder because his critique of the boys was so good. Louis had to up his game.

“We went to Soho House for dinner one night and I had to drag Louis home. I go to bed first, because I have to be up early to do all my links, but Louis wanted to stay out. He loved it. Istanbul has him now, he’s not ours any more – we just left him there. He went out on the last night and we never saw him again!

We don’t actually know if we’ve got him back yet, we lost him.”

59e6ad2f21385_HEAT_UK(2).thumb.png.f8a969c6df277c280e04fe51d9b092c5.png

59e6ad48c3b29_HEAT_UK(1).png.f645902ed02c2a790069c39420e1ebd1.png

• Thanks 4

5 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

HEAT UK

• 17 Oct 2017

Press Reader : http://pressreader.com/@Eriko_Shino/csb_qcQ8GhhytA4MU4WCbdhE3Qm2w_-tunN2ju1f9VhG9uw

THE BOYS
ON THE LASH WITH LOUIS IN ISTANBUL

Good luck, Boys

“Louis and Nicole’s houses are always fun, they really chuck themselves into it.

Mika is a terrific guest judge, he’s done so well. He’s a brilliant talent and such a gifted musician. I think we’re lucky to have him.

He actually made Louis work harder because his critique of the boys was so good. Louis had to up his game.

“We went to Soho House for dinner one night and I had to drag Louis home. I go to bed first, because I have to be up early to do all my links, but Louis wanted to stay out. He loved it. Istanbul has him now, he’s not ours any more – we just left him there. He went out on the last night and we never saw him again!

We don’t actually know if we’ve got him back yet, we lost him.”

59e6ad2f21385_HEAT_UK(2).thumb.png.f8a969c6df277c280e04fe51d9b092c5.png

59e6ad48c3b29_HEAT_UK(1).png.f645902ed02c2a790069c39420e1ebd1.png

:thumb_yello: YES, the UK is lucky to have MIKA!! :wub2: His magic skill is obviously "on"  - already... :teehee:

Love, love

me

The Saturday programme (21st) is 20.20 - 22.20, but the Sunday programme (22nd)  is at a different time - 19.00 - 21.00. 

Not sure if Mika will be on just one of these shows, or both.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3