Hej from Sweden!

affirmative_

Hello everybody!!

Old fan here who just rediscovered Mikas music about a week ago (The Boy Who Knew Too Much was my JAM when it came out. Me and a friend saw Mika at Annexet in Stockholm two days before I turned 17 and it's one of my best concert memories :wub2:). I found my way here in search for subtitles for Stasera Casa Mika which I am now enjoying immensely!  Big big thanks to the kind people who took the time do it! :flowers2:

• Like 3

15 hours ago, krysady said:

Hi! :bye: Welcome to MFC!  :welcomeani:  Enjoy the forum and Casa Mika videos, and be prepared for CasaMika 2 :thumb_yello:

Thank you very much! Oh I am definitely prepared! Super excited!! :teehee: It's so different from anything we have on TV in Sweden! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

Welcome to the MFC and have lot´s of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany. I hope you also can enjoy TOOL and NPIH when you rediscovered him :wink2:

Oh yes it's the best! I have so many new songs to listen to! :wub: I remember hearing parts of TOOL when it came out and not really appreciating the more sort of electronic sound. But listening to them now, and especially the more acoustic versions, I realize that they are actually really great songs! And NPIH I absolutely LOVE!!! Right now it's all I wanna talk about! :wink2:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sara09 said:

Hey, hello! Welcome to the MFC :D enjoy Casa Mika :wub2: what's your name? 

Hahaha oh right! I forgot that's usually something you mention when introducing yourself. My name is Simone! :bye: I am planning to watch the last episode tonight and then I'll have to wait for season 2! :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, affirmative_ said:

Hahaha oh right! I forgot that's usually something you mention when introducing yourself. My name is Simone! :bye: I am planning to watch the last episode tonight and then I'll have to wait for season 2! :thumb_yello:

Ahahah then nice to meet you Simone :bye: have fun watching the last episode :D

• Like 1