Mika guest at Che Tempo Che Fa on RAI 1 15 October 2017 20h35

Gabry74

Dear friends,

i can say that i'm almost a neighbor of CasaMika but I did not receive the invitation at his house yesterday evening. :dunno:

Anyway I was lucky to win a place to another house: the house of Chetempochefa that it is in front of Mika’s tv-house. :punk:

How the new song was nice you could see in the video. :groovy:

I can just add an anecdote.

The sound was very good and the totally red singer, with gestures, invited the audience to stand and dance.

Anybody got up. Probably because there were very very few fans inside the tv studio.

It was a funny and surreal situation because while the totally red singer was performing on that  tv studio all his fans (the lucky ones who won the tickets) were bored at his tv-house in the other side of the street, waiting for him for the record of CasaMika. :lmfao:

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, allegra said:

Dear friends,

i can say that i'm almost a neighbor of CasaMika but I did not receive the invitation at his house yesterday evening. :dunno:

Anyway I was lucky to win a place to another house: the house of Chetempochefa that it is in front of Mika’s tv-house. :punk:

The sound was very good and the totally red singer, with gestures, invited the audience to stand and dance.

Anybody got up. Probably because there were very very few fans inside the tv studio.

It was a funny and surreal situation because while the totally red singer was performing on that  tv studio all his fans (the lucky ones who won the tickets) were bored at his tv-house in the other side of the street, waiting for him for the record of CasaMika. :lmfao:

Oh boy - sooo much MIKA in the same street!! :lmfao: Anyway, you were really lucky,  who could be present at his first performance of the new song  "It's my house"  :fisch: :thumb_yello:  I love both the song,  and his way of presenting it - so colorful, energic and happy!! :wub2: Just what we need now,  as the days are getting shorter and darker!! Thanks a million Eriko!! :flowers2::hug:

Love, love

me

• Like 3

14 hours ago, krysady said:

You mean from the suitcase? It was Luciana's stuff ( a joke of course) that Fabio give it to Mika for the period of time they will work together, because she is working with Fabio since many years.

Oops. I am sorry Luciana.  Ha!  I thought the slippers were too small.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, krysady said:

She is small :wink2:

She's only slightly taller than me, actually! For quite some time my friends and I have joked about how strange the height comparison would look if I was standing next to Mika, and now I have (very close) real example :lmfao:  (she is actually still slightly taller than me [about 5 cm] so me actually compared to mika is still the funniest mental image)

(I am so short)

• Like 1

On 10/16/2017 at 8:56 AM, Kumazzz said:

The mediafire link worked for me :wub2:  You're an angel @Kumazzz :hug: Thank you so much :flowers2::punk: 

• Like 1

On 10/16/2017 at 6:14 PM, allegra said:

Dear friends,

Awkward timing  :doh: Only Hermione Granger would have been up to this challenge though:lmao: 

I hope you get a Mika invitation to his house next time @allegra :itsok::crossed: 

Edited by crazyaboutmika

On 10/17/2017 at 6:33 AM, Elenita said:

Is there gonna be an English transcript or subtitles for the interview? Not immediately I know people are busy but just wondering if sometime in the future? Something I can look forward to? :)

Yes @Elenita The subs team has started working on it :thumb_yello:

• Like 2