Mika as a Pop Figure

Dominika

Hi!  :bye:  Have you heard about pop figures made out of vinyl? Some of you probably did and maybe collect them too. So pop figures represent different characters from tv shows, movies etc. Recently my friend showed me her collection and I got the inspiration to do something similar  :das:  I know that I'm not so good at making scatches and stuff but I had to try make my ideas real and share them with you guys  :wink2:  What do you think about it? If you have any ideas for Mika pop figure just put it down here and let's make our own Mika collection! :biggrin2:

page.jpg

page1.jpg

page2.jpg

Edited by Dominika
  • Like 4

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/14/2017 at 10:08 AM, Dominika said:

Hi!  :bye:  Have you heard about pop figures made out of vinyl? Some of you probably did and maybe collect them too. So pop figures represent different characters from tv shows, movies etc. Recently my friend showed me her collection and I got the inspiration to do something similar  :das:  I know that I'm not so good at making scatches and stuff but I had to try make my ideas real and share them with you guys  :wink2:  What do you think about it? If you have any ideas for Mika pop figure just put it down here and let's make our own Mika collection! :biggrin2:

page.jpg

page1.jpg

page2.jpg

You are such a talented artist!! I'm not sure if you know this or not but if you send these to mikacompetition@gmail.com they choose the best artwork and post it on his facebook page!

• Like 1