Mika's collaboration with Pilot!

NaoMika

100 ANNI DI PILOT in Collaborazione con Mika

http://www.digitalissimo.it/100-anni-di-pilot-in-collaborazione-con-mika/

Per celebrare il suo centenario, la marca più famosa al mondo di penne ha chiesto al cantante Mika di rivisitare i suoi prodotti speciali.

A partire dal febbraio/marzo in Italia a da Digitalissimo, potrete scoprire le Pilot V5, G2 e Frixion con un design colorato, nello stile “retro-pop” dell’artista. Ci sono sei grafiche per ogni modello. Questo nuovo ambasciatore porta con sé un mondo felice, penne da collezione!

Sin dal suo lancio nel 1918, Pilot si è affermata come il leader mondiale nello strumento di scrittura. Per incarnare questo spirito creativo, sono state scelte tre penne iconiche:

la V5, la prima penna ad inchiostro liquido;
    la G2, con l’inchiostro gel più venduto al mondo;
    e la FriXion, che ha festeggiato il suo decimo anniversario nel 2017

Questa edizione limitata nel 2018 sarà trasmessa in campagne pubblicitarie televisive, social network e negozi, specialmente all’inizio del nuovo anno scolastico.

Google translator

Spoiler

100 YEARS OF PILOT in Collaboration with Mika

To celebrate its centenary, the world's most famous pen brand has asked singer Mika to revisit his special products.

Starting from February / March in Italy to Digitalissimo, you can discover the Pilot V5, G2 and Frixion with a colorful design, in the "retro-pop" style of the artist. There are six graphics for each model.

This new ambassador brings with him a happy world, collectible pens!

Since its launch in 1918, Pilot has established itself as the world leader in the writing instrument. To embody this creative spirit, three iconic pens have been chosen:

the V5, the first liquid ink pen;

the G2, with the best-selling gel ink in the world;

and FriXion, which celebrated its tenth anniversary in 2017

This limited edition in 2018 will be broadcast in television advertising campaigns, social networks and shops, especially at the beginning of the new school year.

pilotmika.thumb.jpg.7a6d4512ae39c5ee49506247022ccc02.jpg

PILOT-E-MIKA-1.thumb.jpg.3c019617db9aedc5291388d798f72d5b.jpg

• Like 1

11428666_416527928530846_580402670_a.jpg

posting some details.

Per festeggiare i 100 anni del marchio Pilot ha pensato di farlo in grande.
 In collaborazione con MIKA Frixion, Sfera G2 e Tecpoint si rifanno il look. Disponibili da Marzo 2018, seguitemi!
Saranno in vendita anche onlines

Sono 4 tipi di penne per 6 varianti di colore e grafica. Esempio ci sarà la penna blu che avrà una grafica, la pena rossa che ne avra un'altra ecc. Le penne targate Mika soni le frixion cancellabili con tappo e scatto, la v5 penna gel, e la g2 penna a sfera.

Per cui totale penne per tipo e colore 24

per ora non so dirti ma credo che arrivano fino ai 3.60€/ 4€
Vi aspetto tutti per l'acquisto a marzo

Magari penserò ad una offerta speciali per i veri fan.

Google translator

Spoiler

To celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Pilot brand, he decided to do it big.
In collaboration with MIKA Frixion, Sfera G2 and Tecpoint, the look is redone.

Onlines will also be on sale

There are 4 types of pens for 6 color and graphic variations. Example there will be the blue pen that will have a graphic, the red penalty that will have another etc. The Mika pens include the erasable frixion with cap and snap, the gel pen v5, and the ballpoint pen g2.

So total pen by type and color 24

for now I can not tell but I think they come up to € 3.60 / € 4
I wait for you all for the purchase in March

Maybe I will think of a special offer for real fans

• Like 1

Heyy, could you all please also sign the petition? Our idea is to ask Pilot Pens to donate part of (or all :das:) of the profit made from the pens designed by Mika to the UNHCR! I mean, he's the embassador of UNHCR, they help refugee children, also with their education, and Pilot Pens sells school supplies, so it all adds up! 

So far we haven't gotten a reaction from the company, despite tweeting a lot, but we will not give up, we hope for a reaction and a petition signed by many would help support our cause enormely!

Thank you all in advance :)

http://chn.ge/2ix7TQV

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Jaela said:

Heyy, could you all please also sign the petition? Our idea is to ask Pilot Pens to donate part of (or all :das:) of the profit made from the pens designed by Mika to the UNHCR! I mean, he's the embassador of UNHCR, they help refugee children, also with their education, and Pilot Pens sells school supplies, so it all adds up! 

So far we haven't gotten a reaction from the company, despite tweeting a lot, but we will not give up, we hope for a reaction and a petition signed by many would help support our cause enormely!

Thank you all in advance :)

http://chn.ge/2ix7TQV

It's a fantastic initiative !!! 

• Like 1

From an article about Big buyer(the international Trade Show for Stationary)

Milano Licensing Day 

https://www.milanolicensingday.it

REPORTAGE BIG BUYER: TREND E NOVITÀ DAL MONDO DELLA CARTOLERIA

https://www.milanolicensingday.it/2017/11/28/reportage-big-buyer-trend-e-novita-dal-mondo-della-cartoleria/

C’è spazio anche per le collaborazioni. Sarà presentata ufficialmente a gennaio 2018, infatti, la limited edition Pilot con Mika. Per festeggiare il 100° anniversario la casa madre giapponese ha esteso una collaborazione con il cantante. Mika firma il nuovo look di 4 tipologie diverse di penne al suono di #happywriting.

mika.jpg

• Like 1

PDF file from a German site.

http://www.papercompetence.de/assets/pdf/topangebote/PAPER_17029_BRO_OHNE_PREISE_1017_ANS.pdf

:germany:

Exklusiv vom Popstar
"MIKA“ designte Schreibgeräte

MIKA Edition
ab Februar 2018 liefer-bar

Exclusively from the pop star
"MIKA" designed writing instruments

MIKA Edition
available from February 2018

PILOT-page8.thumb.jpg.3518bfa3fdcd85b79ffded6ed2cba82e.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, Fan1955 said:

Will they only be available in Italy then?

I've read somewhere on Instagram that they will be available everywhere in Europe! Hope we'll get some concrete info about the release dates soon :)

• Like 2