Mika's collaboration with Pilot!

NaoMika

I forgot to post here about the box I ordered in Greece :swoon:Thank you so much @NaoMika for finding and sharing this precious link :flowers2::hug:

My life has been very hectic lately but when I look at my treasure I forget all my problems and I feel so happy :cloud:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I forgot to post here about the box I ordered in Greece :swoon:Thank you so much @NaoMika for finding and sharing this precious link :flowers2::hug:

My life has been very hectic lately but when I look at my treasure I forget all my problems and I feel so happy :cloud:

Wow that's great Anne!!  :hug:

• Like 2

For American Fans!

:usa:

https://www.gel2pens.com/thepensyoulove.html

Week 5 Giveaway

MIKA by Pilot G2 Pens 5-Pack
LIMITED EDITION - NOT AVAILABLE IN USA

Once logged into the entry form, you’ll be able to enter 8 ways:

• Click for Daily Entry
• Follow us on Twitter
• Retweet about this Giveaway on Twitter
• Visit Our Facebook Page
• Visit Our Instagram Page
• Join thepensyoulove Fan Club
• View a Page on Our Web Site
• Answer a Simple Question

One lucky winner will get a Limited Edition MIKA by Pilot G2 Pens 5 Pack 

The Week 5 giveaway ends August 6, 2018 at 11:59AM EST. When time expires, we’ll choose the the winner and email them directly.

Good luck!

No purchase necessary. Open to residents of continental 48 US states only. Must be 18 or older to enter. One winner will be chosen at random each Monday from July 9, 2018 through October 1, 2018 from all entries received during the week of giveaway. One prize per person. Winner will be notified via method of entry (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or e-mail if supplied). Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of prize.

mika-g2.png?1532622818

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

For Belgian Fans!

:belgium:

https://www.for-girls-only.be/wedstrijden/Pilotpennen-van-Mika.html

Pilot-pennen van Mika

Om te vieren dat het leuke pennenmerk Pilot al zoveel jaar bestaat, heeft zanger Mikaeen superspeciale feestcollectie ontworpen. De designs zijn vrolijk, kleurrijk en megafun! Wij mogen 5 etuitjes vol met deze geweldige pennen weggeven, zodat jij met een gloednieuwe schrijfset aan het komende schooljaar kan beginnen. Wow!

Wil je graag een etuitje met Pilot-pennen winnen? Antwoord dan voor 28 augustus op de wedstrijdvraag. Succes!

Pilot-pennen van Mika

Hoeveel jaar bestaat het toffe pennenmerk Pilot dit jaar? (TIP: je leest het in de FGO!)

1807_winnen_5_c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I can't find T&C for this competition, so I'm not sure if it's open to out of Cyprus.

They say the prise is worth €60.00, It could be the 24-pen box set?!

Good luck!

---

Pilot Pen Cyprus

Ώρα για ακόμα ένα διαγωνισμό! Πού και πότε έκαναν την πρώτη τους εμφάνιση τα στυλό της Pilot; Πες μας την απάντησή σου στα σχόλια, κάνε tag έναν φίλο ή φίλη, και μπες σε κλήρωση για 1 κουτί με LIMITED EDITION στυλό αξίας €60.00! Ο διαγωνισμός ισχύει από 06/08 - 13/08.

Time for yet another competition! When and where did the first Pilot pens launch? Leave your answer in the comments, tag a friend & enter for a chance to win a LIMITED EDITION Pilot Pen Set by Mika, worth €60.00! The competition ends on 13/08.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, NaoMika said:

I can't find T&C for this competition, so I'm not sure if it's open to out of Cyprus.

They say the prise is worth €60.00, It could be the 24-pen box set?!

Good luck!

---

Pilot Pen Cyprus

Ώρα για ακόμα ένα διαγωνισμό! Πού και πότε έκαναν την πρώτη τους εμφάνιση τα στυλό της Pilot; Πες μας την απάντησή σου στα σχόλια, κάνε tag έναν φίλο ή φίλη, και μπες σε κλήρωση για 1 κουτί με LIMITED EDITION στυλό αξίας €60.00! Ο διαγωνισμός ισχύει από 06/08 - 13/08.

Time for yet another competition! When and where did the first Pilot pens launch? Leave your answer in the comments, tag a friend & enter for a chance to win a LIMITED EDITION Pilot Pen Set by Mika, worth €60.00! The competition ends on 13/08.

I did participate in the same contest in Spain. :wink2:

• Like 1

I've had the hardest time getting ahold of these from america. This site has them for a pretty good price with super reasonable worldwide shipping if anyone else is having a hard time getting them shipped to your country! This site added up to being about $6 cheaper than amazon international.

https://www.cultpens.com/s?q=mika

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ladyolivier said:

I've had the hardest time getting ahold of these from america. This site has them for a pretty good price with super reasonable worldwide shipping if anyone else is having a hard time getting them shipped to your country! This site added up to being about $6 cheaper than amazon international.

Congrats :yay: This is great news for American fans indeed  :biggrin2: :mikalove:

• Like 2

For UK fans... :uk:

Pilot Pen UK

https://m.facebook.com/pilotpenuk/posts/1513070695494108

☀️☀️ FUN IN THE SUMMER! #Competition 2018 ☀️☀️ Last year you all posted some AMAZING summer-time snaps for our Hello Summer competition... so we want to see what equally amazing things you've been up to THIS summer!!

To enter the 'Fun in the Summer!' competition all you have to do is post 1 photo OR 1 drawing of your favourite summer activity, along with a message, motto or quote that makes you feel summer happy in the comment section below this post!

Up for grabs is:

Runner Up 1: 1 x Limited Edition Mika Pen Gift Box

Runner Up 2: 1 x Limited Edition Mika Pen Gift Box

Overall Winner: 1 x Limited Edition Mika Pen Gift Box PLUS a Portable Bluetooth Speaker

A random draw will take place after the closing date and you'll be notified ASAP if you're a winner!

*** Full T's & C's on 'Notes' page. UK Only, END DATE: 06/09/2018 ***

🤸‍♂️☀️ Time to show off your fun in the summer! ☀️🤸‍♀️

39134783_1513069895494188_62239105783441

39083416_1513070058827505_73708234580636

39162697_1513069952160849_37815965595530

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, NaoMika said:

Very interesting interview at an event for Pilot in Rome :winksmiley02:

Facebook

Pilot Pen Bosna i Hercegovina

MIKA interview in Rome

Thanks a lot for posting @NaoMika !

I guess the video has been taken at this time in Rome.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Thanks a lot for posting @NaoMika !

I guess the video has been taken at this time in Rome.

Yeah, you are right. I can recognise Yasmine with the skirt at the beginning of the clip. :das:

Edited by NaoMika
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Very interesting interview at an event for Pilot in Rome :winksmiley02:

Facebook

Pilot Pen Bosna i Hercegovina

MIKA interview in Rome

Knowing this makes the box of V5s I bought all the more special!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dominika said:

My friend just sent me a pic from Polish supermarket. Gosh, we are so behind! :lmfao: Polish people reading this leaflet probably wondering who the hell is Mika :lmfao:
39468082_2075443759338962_1288716885763817472_n.thumb.jpg.183e690db46ae5d8ffe0e57b1afb5e4e.jpg1982835261_Beztytuu.thumb.png.59ce7bf941d03c92644bf9709a3d727c.png

Mika? It's a sort of mineral rock.Right?

Wikipedia sais: 

The mica group of sheet silicate (phyllosilicate) minerals includes several closely related materials having nearly perfect basal cleavage. All are monoclinic, with a tendency towards pseudohexagonal crystals, and are similar in chemical composition. The nearly perfect cleavage, which is the most prominent characteristic of mica, is explained by the hexagonal sheet-like arrangement of its atoms.

Hmmm. maybe?

So maybe this mineral is in the pen?????

z jennifer-anniston-gif-ya-think.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 8/10/2018 at 8:59 PM, ladyolivier said:

Just an update on this, if anyone is considering using this website! I bought my pens with no previous experience with this website and even though it looked perfectly legit, I'm always super cautious about buying from websites for the first time. But according to the tracking number my pens are in New York, so they have been shipped, are being tracked and everything seems above board so far! Will update again when I have them in my hands!

• Like 2

[Gagnez-moi !]
Un super cadeau collector mis en jeu aujourd'hui !
Pour tenter de gagner ce coffret collector 100 ans Pilot, édition limitée MIKA, il vous suffit de :
- liker notre page Top Office,
- liker ce post et le partager
- inscrire en commentaire le 1er mot qui vous vient à l'esprit en regardant ce coffret, ainsi que votre code postal !

Attention, nous rappelons que nous ne prenons contact avec aucun participant directement et qu'en aucun cas nous vous demandons d'appeler un numéro de téléphone pour savoir si vous avez gagné.
Le tirage au sort aura lieu le dimanche 19 aout à 18h, et nous indiquerons sur cette page (et uniquement sur cette page) le nom du gagnant !

Bonne chance

• Like 1

On 8/16/2018 at 10:44 AM, NaoMika said:

For UK fans... :uk:

Pilot Pen UK

https://m.facebook.com/pilotpenuk/posts/1513070695494108

☀️☀️ FUN IN THE SUMMER! #Competition 2018 ☀️☀️ Last year you all posted some AMAZING summer-time snaps for our Hello Summer competition... so we want to see what equally amazing things you've been up to THIS summer!!

To enter the 'Fun in the Summer!' competition all you have to do is post 1 photo OR 1 drawing of your favourite summer activity, along with a message, motto or quote that makes you feel summer happy in the comment section below this post!

Up for grabs is:

Runner Up 1: 1 x Limited Edition Mika Pen Gift Box

Runner Up 2: 1 x Limited Edition Mika Pen Gift Box

Overall Winner: 1 x Limited Edition Mika Pen Gift Box PLUS a Portable Bluetooth Speaker

A random draw will take place after the closing date and you'll be notified ASAP if you're a winner!

*** Full T's & C's on 'Notes' page. UK Only, END DATE: 06/09/2018 ***

🤸‍♂️☀️ Time to show off your fun in the summer! ☀️🤸‍♀️

39134783_1513069895494188_62239105783441

39083416_1513070058827505_73708234580636

39162697_1513069952160849_37815965595530

i can't find the notes page for t's & c's. Can someone link it please? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MikaFreaka2003 said:

i can't find the notes page for t's & c's. Can someone link it please? 

The Notes section is on their Facebook page (listed on the left)

• Like 1