emilyb

Cute/Must See Mika Videos

I'm not sure if there is already a thread for general funny/cute videos of Mika but I couldn't find one so I made this! I would love it if others posted videos of Mika that you have found that you want to share with others!

While watching youtube videos of Mika I fell upon this one and it made me smile! Enjoy! :)

Edited by emilyb
  • Like 2

Maybe this one is not funny but it's very very cute! :wub: This video stole my heart straight away. Mika is such family guy and the moments with him and the little human are so adorable :wub:

Edited by Dominika
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Maybe this one is not funny but it's very very cute! :wub: This video stole my heart straight away. Mika is such family guy and the moments with him and the little human are so adorable :wub:

This was absolutely adorable thanks for sharing!

• Like 2

I think this thread is a very good idea ! If I understand how to share videos, I will do it with pleasure ! :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Does anybody can translate me the moment where Mika talk about the green purse in the first video " best moment" please ? 

4 hours ago, Maria :) said:

Does anybody can translate me the moment where Mika talk about the green purse in the first video " best moment" please ? 

I'm not sure if you know this but if you press CC in the bottom right of the video (turns captions on) and then go to the settings button right next to it, it should produce captions for you! When in that little settings button clicks subtitles and then Autotranslate and choose whatever you want it translated in! Not all videos have it but I see this one does! You have to turn on CC before it will let you choose an auto-translate language 

Edited by emilyb

8 minutes ago, emilyb said:

I'm not sure if you know this but if you press CC in the bottom right of the video (turns captions on) and then go to the settings button right next to it, it should produce captions for you! When in that little settings button clicks subtitles and then Autotranslate and choose whatever you want it translated in! Not all videos have it but I see this one does! You have to turn on CC before it will let you choose an auto-translate language 

Thank you so much !! 

... But... I don't understand subtitles in this video because i don't have a good enough level in English... 

Désolé c'est encore en français... 

J'adore le début :"2€ j'dois payer ?!" 😄

Je ne vous conseille pas de mettre les sous-titres  français par contre, ils ne correspondent pas à ce que dit Mika. 

Edited by Maria :)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, emilyb said:

He is just too cute:wub2:

Hahaha contente qu'elle t'ai plu ! 

J'ai hâte de voir tes prochaines vidéos ! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

These are just a few of the videos that I have found over this week :lmfao:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, emilyb said:

These are just a few of the videos that I have found over this week :lmfao:

The best!
tumblr_mzrpaf7Dev1r4szcho1_400.gif.ada456620285b3d5364d2f62ab4412e5.gif

• Thanks 1

In general I don't like the guy who is interviwing Mika. For me he is too direct and weird but Mika's answer about beeing apetizer is priceless :lmfao:

15 minutes ago, Dominika said:

In general I don't like the guy who is interviwing Mika. For me he is too direct and weird but Mika's answer about beeing apetizer is priceless :lmfao:

I’ll watch it when I get home from nannying!! 

27 minutes ago, emilyb said:

I’ll watch it when I get home from nannying!! 

Are you counting down for the rest of your job? :lmfao:How much time left to finish the shift with children?

Edited by Dominika
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Are you counting down for the rest of your job? :lmfao:How much time left to finish the shift with children?

I just got home! Yeah I was haha

• Haha 1