Welcome all newbies to MFC!!!

Dominika

Entering Mika Fan Club is like...
Hello, is anybody here?
tumblr_oz1xm6DNv21tksyj1o2_400.gif.781c66a4c632abd9db02dada947c0adf.gif

But with the time is like...
Wow, it's really cool, so many interesting stuff!!!
tumblr_oz1xm6DNv21tksyj1o1_400.gif.35b81a37424616b0adf812918f73b1df.gif
At the end of the day is like...
tumblr_ony4jjYrU01udcaf3o3_500.gif.cd6f426d63c90c1269a88f832a5db1ae.gif
Welcome all Newbies! Have a lot of fun here!!!
175255090001202.gif.d3b24d66545730a5eb370e67783d7108.gif

Edited by Dominika
  • Like 6
  • Haha 7
  • Thanks 1

Well, the more you explore the more you find! :naughty:

But I am interested in any ideas you might have about the things you need help with.  We know it can be hard to find your way round the forum but some of us have been here so long we don't find it a problem and find it hard to see things from a newbie's perspective.

So as new members to the forum, what would make things easier for you?  A list of useful threads?  A site map?  Any other suggestions?

(And if any other newbies have ideas, I'd like hear them too)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, silver said:

Well, the more you explore the more you find! :naughty:

But I am interested in any ideas you might have about the things you need help with.  We know it can be hard to find your way round the forum but some of us have been here so long we don't find it a problem and find it hard to see things from a newbie's perspective.

So as new members to the forum, what would make things easier for you?  A list of useful threads?  A site map?  Any other suggestions?

(And if any other newbies have ideas, I'd like hear them too)

I was sent a thread to @Subtitling Team and that was very useful! I love that I can watch Casa Mika and understand what is going on! I think it would be helpful to put that somewhere that is obvious and easy to find because I don't think I would have looked for/found it without another member telling me! I think that the forums are pretty self-explanatory and people create new threads in each forum. 

If anything I would suggest a moderator or someone who has the authority to do so make a list of useful/popular threads that new members should be aware of and put it under the rules and guidelines that are posted in the About MFC because it was one of the first things I read on the site. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not really new but I am seconding the idea to make the subtitle thread somehow more obvious/visible, I remember having a hard time finding it to begin with. I've posted about watching Casa Mika with subtitles on Instagram and got flooded with messages about where I got the subs, one of the people who asked me already had an account here and had no idea the sub thread existed! It needs to glow or something :lmfao: 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, emilyb said:

If anything I would suggest a moderator or someone who has the authority to do so make a list of useful/popular threads that new members should be aware of and put it under the rules and guidelines that are posted in the About MFC because it was one of the first things I read on the site.

8 hours ago, Dominika said:

The same! The subtitling thread should be more visible. As a newbie I read about it but I couldn't find it. I wouldn't get there if I didn't ask other MFC members to share the link :wink2:

You can always use this thread for any question or information you are looking for about Mika and his work : http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28644-the-looking-for-something-thread-part-ii/  You'll get help from someone as soon as possible, and also find out if there's already a thread about the subject you are interested, before opening a new thread with the same topic :wink2:

Edit: Also if you feel the need to share some little thoughts that doesn't fit to a specific thread, you can use this one : http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28417-not-everything-needs-a-thread/

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

On 14/11/2017 at 11:07 AM, Dominika said:

Hello, is anybody here?

So nice! :cheer:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/14/2017 at 11:07 AM, Dominika said:

Hello, is anybody here?

I love this :wub2::swoon: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

please dear newbies don´t open new threads for every question and search for already existing threads with the same theme. So MFC will stay more visible ;)

Edited by Sabine64
  • Like 5

On 14/11/2017 at 8:32 PM, Dominika said:

I know what you mean. It's confusing because you don't know where to begin with :biggrin2:

That's exactly the way I feel !!!! Too many informations 🤣 but sooo interesting 🤗 !!!   

• Like 1

It's so cute :cloud: thank you very much !!! :hug: But just one question please... I am french and I don't speak english very well :dunno: So will everybody understand me if I speak french here ?!!! Actually... I'm so lost :shocked:        

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

It's so cute :cloud: thank you very much !!! :hug: But just one question please... I am french and I don't speak english very well :dunno: So will everybody understand me if I speak french here ?!!! Actually... I'm so lost :shocked:        

As an english forum it is you better write in english to all the threads except the french thread. You can write in french there with all the french fans. Your english is good. I understand you. :wink2:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

In the French thread you can chat to people in French and ask questions, everyone will be happy to help.

But the main language we use is English and that is what we prefer you to use.  (But your English is fine, don't worry).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

I see your English is good enough, you don't have to be worried, we will understand you :thumb_yello: The official language for this forum it's English, you can use French in the French Speaking Thread or Personal Messages :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1