• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:ha ir::tears::furious:

Friggin' America. Failures.

I still love Adam :naughty:

I know :emot-sad:

But I'm happy for Kris...He looked very happy at the end... I didn't think he was bad or anything, but I loved adam :teehee:

Adam will probably make a CD anyway....I bet he will be signed to a record label really quick :naughty::wub2:

I know :emot-sad:

But I'm happy for Kris...He looked very happy at the end... I didn't think he was bad or anything, but I loved adam :teehee:

Adam will probably make a CD anyway....I bet he will be signed to a record label really quick :naughty::wub2:

Oh, I know Adam will be successful. I just wanted to see him have all the glory. Kris seems sort of asshole-ish. Adam just seems nice :naughty:

Plus I always fall for the gays :fangurl:

Oh, I know Adam will be successful. I just wanted to see him have all the glory. Kris seems sort of asshole-ish. Adam just seems nice :naughty:

Plus I always fall for the gays :fangurl:

yeah...I kind of wanted that too....:naughty:

I think adam deserved it :wub2:

yeah:wub2::teehee:

I don't know why I felt compelled to post but alas :teehee:

I didn't follow American Idol at all this season and only knew about everything really from the various spots in the media where Kris and Adam were mentioned.. and then today I went online and watched a few videos where I actually liked Kris' performances better than Adam's. Howeverrr, I still thought Adam should be the winner since I could see Kris being one of those "forgotten idols" whereas Adam is unique and would stand out for sure. So I watched the last 2 mins of AI tonight when the winner was announced and was surprised (not really...) that Adam lost. Sad sad etc.

But really, I think he's probably relieved he didn't win. Or at least he should be. I feel like it's almost a death knell success-wise to win American Idol. I think I might've written this somewhere last season too..hmmz..hahaha. By not winning, he's no longer held to some strict contract with the AI folks where he has to release a certain single and act a particular way, and basically be formulaic in all areas of his impending career. But by coming in 2nd-- at this point he's gotten a lot of media exposure, so he's definitely going to have offers coming in for record deals and he'll likely get to choose what works best for him and go from there. So yeah.. not too shabby :groovy:

I don't know why I felt compelled to post but alas :teehee:

I didn't follow American Idol at all this season and only knew about everything really from the various spots in the media where Kris and Adam were mentioned.. and then today I went online and watched a few videos where I actually liked Kris' performances better than Adam's. Howeverrr, I still thought Adam should be the winner since I could see Kris being one of those "forgotten idols" whereas Adam is unique and would stand out for sure. So I watched the last 2 mins of AI tonight when the winner was announced and was surprised (not really...) that Adam lost. Sad sad etc.

But really, I think he's probably relieved he didn't win. Or at least he should be. I feel like it's almost a death knell success-wise to win American Idol. I think I might've written this somewhere last season too..hmmz..hahaha. By not winning, he's no longer held to some strict contract with the AI folks where he has to release a certain single and act a particular way, and basically be formulaic in all areas of his impending career. But by coming in 2nd-- at this point he's gotten a lot of media exposure, so he's definitely going to have offers coming in for record deals and he'll likely get to choose what works best for him and go from there. So yeah.. not too shabby :groovy:

You make a good point about the positive side of not winning. But I wonder what contractual obligations if any the runner up has to honor if the others who make up the "Top 13" have are under contract to tour this summer.

But hey - he doesn't have to sing that stupid idol song about boundaries and hurricanes or whatever it is. :teehee:

You make a good point about the positive side of not winning. But I wonder what contractual obligations if any the runner up has to honor if the others who make up the "Top 13" have are under contract to tour this summer.

But hey - he doesn't have to sing that stupid idol song about boundaries and hurricanes or whatever it is. :teehee:

that was a horrible song... i hated it!

Okay - intial reaction:

WWWHHHAAATTTT!!!!!! T- F . . . . . :jawdrop:

But, then - *like so many others* I am like . . .

well, I am glad he did not win - is not under any AI contract (once the tour is done) And he can MAKE HIS OWN ALBUM - TRUE to himself!!!! And there is NOTHING hotter then that!!!! :das: . . . well YEAH Mika when he takes his shirt off during LT! :teehee: But, you know what I mean!

. . . and I bet Adam's first album is going to ROCK the socks off of America! NO DOUBT Adam will be more successful then Kris could ever dream of being! Adam had STAR quality from day ONE - (probably from the moment of his conception) :fangurl:

. . . OH - and I cannot possibly leave this thread without mentioning the finale -

SINGING WITH QUEEN!!!!!! OMFG - somebody KILL me! I was hysterical . . . Oooohhhh Brian May!!!! NO ONE could EVER take the place of my beloved Farrokh Bulsara N E V E R . . . BUT, if ever I was actually HAPPY to see someone on stage with Brian and Roger it was Wednesday night!

A M A Z I N G :bow:

cant believe i never saw this thread.

i was so upset that kris won, adam so deserved that, and everyone knew that.

kris won because he got all the danny votes

i was supporting adam all the way, but i am glad he made it to the finale.

I'm GLAD he made it to the finale too cause he got to sing with Queen!!!!! :fangurl: OMG!!!!!!! *dies*

He is going to be HUGE!!!!! And I will be first in line to buy a ticket to see him LIVE - I bet with his fanbase - he could go on tour SOLO right now - and sell out!!!! aaahhhhh :wub2:

I'm GLAD he made it to the finale too cause he got to sing with Queen!!!!! :fangurl: OMG!!!!!!! *dies*

He is going to be HUGE!!!!! And I will be first in line to buy a ticket to see him LIVE - I bet with his fanbase - he could go on tour SOLO right now - and sell out!!!! aaahhhhh :wub2:

he is most definately going to go farther than kris. no doubt.

i cant wait to see him live. i want to go to the american idol tour, but i am going to be at a oakland A's game w/ my youthgroup that day. :/

he is most definately going to go farther than kris. no doubt.

i cant wait to see him live. i want to go to the american idol tour, but i am going to be at a oakland A's game w/ my youthgroup that day. :/

aahhh . . .

I just want to see ADAM live!!! :das:

I have been waiting my whole life for him!!!! He is perfect :fangurl:

I get to be a FAN again!!!! Now I have 3 men in my life!!!!

MIKA

RUFUS

ADAM

wowsa :teehee:

aahhh . . .

I just want to see ADAM live!!! :das:

I have been waiting my whole life for him!!!! He is perfect :fangurl:

I get to be a FAN again!!!! Now I have 3 men in my life!!!!

MIKA

RUFUS

ADAM

wowsa :teehee:

i know! i would totally go to any concert, just for him!

he is amazing, gorgeous, amazing, hot, amazing!

hehe, i love adam. he entertains me =]

i can look at 1 pic of him for hours

i know! i would totally go to any concert, just for him!

he is amazing, gorgeous, amazing, hot, amazing!

hehe, i love adam. he entertains me =]

i can look at 1 pic of him for hours

ha ha ha . . . .

we need an Adam FC now!!!! :teehee:

i dont think i would ever go to sleep! haha

i already go to bed at 3 at night

:roftl:

Sometimes I am actually GLAD that my computer is a piece of s!ht cause otherwise I would look like night of the living dead ALL of the time!!!! :insane:

Sometimes I am actually GLAD that my computer is a piece of s!ht cause otherwise I would look like night of the living dead ALL of the time!!!! :insane:

haha nice.

all the computers in my hjouse except for mine are pretty much pieces of ****. except mine is really loud all of a sudden, and it is obnoxious. not like volume loud either, but it makes an annoying noise

haha nice

all the computers in my house are pieces of **** except for mine, although it makes a loud noise lately, and its quite obnoxious. :/

haha nice

all the computers in my house are pieces of **** except for mine, although it makes a loud noise lately, and its quite obnoxious. :/

Mine dosen't work at all . . . so I have been virtually DEAD! R.I.P.

THANK god for the library!!!! :roftl: