Adam Lambert

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm shocked too. :jawdrop: And by the look on Kris' face - he was shocked he won too. :blink:

Actually, maybe I'm not....

Never underestimate the power of the little girl who has a crush on a popstar and a phone. Those nearly 100 million votes are probably little girls 13 years and under. They're who drive the economy, so I suppose I shouldn't really be suprised. But like past idol runner ups, and contestants who got close to the end but never won the title, Adam will sell more records.

That's how I see it.

And also, the good ol' religious regular americans vs. the rock 'n roll rebels must be a pretty losing battle rebel wise. :P

OMG!! I LOVE Adam Lambert!!!! He was my favorite since additions!!! I think he should have won, he really wanted it very bad! But I am kinda happy that he isn't stuck with that american idol contract! i love adam!! WEO!:) I Can't wait for him to come out with an album!!XD ~

Edited by Mika60

o forgot to say a friend met him 2 days ago at a charity even that his parents run and got front row seats to his performance

OMG:jawdrop: She is sooooooooooo lucky!!!! I want to meet him so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Adam Lambert the new Freddie Mercury?

http://perezhilton.com/2009-05-24-is-glambert-the-new-freddie-mercury

If anything, I think he'd fit in really well with "We Will Rock You" (the musical).

Yes, indeed. I think he is more of a musical star... Searched for him on YT. He has already played in musicals and is good at it...

I am not sure he has the talent to write songs - or he hasn't shown it yet...

So I think his future is hugely dependent on who will be writing songs for him.

I...

Don't like Adam Lambert all that much.

(cringes away from pitch forks and torches)

I just thought he was too...well...almost predictable, in a sense.

So he was the 'odd' one. Big whoop. We all knew he was going to do something coined 'unpredictable'...although, I will give him kudos on Tracks of my Tears---that was phenominally done!

when is that magazine coming to stores? :teehee:

I don't know :teehee:

Ooh guys, I might meet him on Sunday! :boing:

I'm working the Young Hollywood Awards and he's going to be there winning an award :fangurl:

I don't know :teehee:

Ooh guys, I might meet him on Sunday! :boing:

I'm working the Young Hollywood Awards and he's going to be there winning an award :fangurl:

oh, well I hope it comes to stores soon :teehee:

really? :biggrin2: thats so cool :boing:

Adam :fangurl::boing:

So yes, I met him.

He's such a sweetie! I met him a couple of times at the event, actually. He probably thinks I'm a stalker. Damn.

The first time he had just arrived and my mom went to greet him and then I heard her say "My daughter loves you...blah blah... she's right over there" and then she called me over and I shook his hand, but my mind went blank, which has never happened to me before. He asked how my night was and I said it was crazy and he said "yeah, same here." And then my mom was telling him how he was going to receive a special gift and he looked at me and said something like "Oh, can't say 'no' to that!" and we just laughed. :teehee:

Then after he was done walking the red carpet, I had to give him his tickets with the seat numbers on it, so I was like "Adaaam!" and he probably thought I wanted an autograph, but I said "Here are your 'tickets'." and he laughed 'cause I made a quotation sign with my finger when I said "tickets" ('cause they weren't really tickets, just programs with numbers on it), and then he did it too. :fangurl:

Then the last time was when my friend was trying to make me take a picture with him at the afterparty but I HATE asking for pictures, but eventually she made me and he was very sweet about it. I'm waiting for her to send me the picture.

Wow, I sound soooo fangurlish right now :roftl:

Long story short: Adam's a sweetheart. He reminds me of Mika :wub2:

Adam :fangurl:: boing:

So yes, I met him.

He's such a sweetie! I met him a couple of times at the event, actually. He probably thinks I'm a stalker. Damn.

The first time he had just arrived and my mom went to greet him and then I heard her say "My daughter loves you...blah blah... she's right over there" and then she called me over and I shook his hand, but my mind went blank, which has never happened to me before. He asked how my night was and I said it was crazy and he said "yeah, same here." And then my mom was telling him how he was going to receive a special gift and he looked at me and said something like "Oh, can't say 'no' to that!" and we just laughed. :te ehee:

Then after he was done walking the red carpet, I had to give him his tickets with the seat numbers on it, so I was like "Adaaam!" and he probably thought I wanted an autograph, but I said "Here are your 'tickets'." and he laughed 'cause I made a quotation sign with my finger when I said "tickets" ('cause they weren't really tickets, just programs with numbers on it), and then he did it too. :fangurl:

Then the last time was when my friend was trying to make me take a picture with him at the afterparty but I HATE asking for pictures, but eventually she made me and he was very sweet about it. I'm waiting for her to send me the picture.

Wow, I sound soooo fangurlish right now : roftl:

awwwww :teehee:

thats so awesome :aah:

can't wait to see the pictures! :biggrin2:

Adam

So yes, I met him.

The first time he had just arrived and my mom went to greet him and then I heard her say "My daughter loves you...blah blah... she's right over there" and then she called me over and I shook his hand, but my mind went blank, which has never happened to me before. He asked how my night was and I said it was crazy and he said "yeah, same here." And then my mom was telling him how he was going to receive a special gift and he looked at me and said something like "Oh, can't say 'no' to that!" and we just laughed. :teehee:

Wow, I sound soooo fangurlish right now :roftl:

Aww Nono! Haha, congrats! That's awesome :naughty:

He sounds very sweet!! :wub2:

And the picture is beautiful :fangurl: