Mika 's wonderful quotes

Maria :)

4 minutes ago, Dominika said:

I'm not sure if it qualifies as a quote because it's a bit long, but I like it so much and it shows that apart from huge fame Mika reasonably thinks of his life :cheerful_h4h:
tumblr_ovywbuFdrf1wvfqyuo2_1280.thumb.png.1b916311a16b3d72811869a59b7e7b4c.png

Thank you for sharing this!! I love it! He will always be a "something" in my life and I couldn't think so otherwise! I know he sacrifices so much for his fans and he always seems to have this burning desire to work!

• Like 2

On 19/11/2017 at 10:31 PM, Dominika said:

Je ne suis pas sûr que cela puisse être considéré comme une citation parce que c'est un peu long, mais je l'aime tellement et cela montre que, mis à part une énorme renommée, Mika pense raisonnablement à sa vie : cheerful_h4h:

Thank you so much Dominika for this texte. 

It's magnificent... 

But it makes me sad... 

Especally when he says he will end up no longer being nobody. 

And the end when he says that this day will come... 😢 

• Like 3

On 11/19/2017 at 4:31 PM, Dominika said:

I'm not sure if it qualifies as a quote because it's a bit long, but I like it so much and it shows that apart from huge fame Mika reasonably thinks of his life :cheerful_h4h:

1 hour ago, Maria :) said:

Thank you so much Dominika for this texte. 

It's magnificent... 

But it makes me sad... 

Especally when he says he will end up no longer being nobody. 

And the end when he says that this day will come... 😢 

I hope this day will never come. He deserves to be remembered lifetimes past this one. He is such a unique & brilliant artist, and a kind & hardworking man. I have never seen anyone like him and he should never be forgotten:wub2: He is quite humble and not at all self-involved and I think more people should strive to be like him!

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, emilyb said:

J'espère que ce jour ne viendra jamais. Il mérite qu'on se souvienne de sa vie après celle-ci. Il est un artiste unique et brillant, et un homme aimable et travailleur. Je n'ai jamais vu quelqu'un comme lui et il ne devrait jamais être oublié : wub2: Il est assez humble et pas du tout impliqué et je pense que plus de gens devraient s'efforcer d'être comme lui!

52 minutes ago, emilyb said:

J'espère que ce jour ne viendra jamais. Il mérite qu'on se souvienne de sa vie après celle-ci. Il est un artiste unique et brillant, et un homme aimable et travailleur. Je n'ai jamais vu quelqu'un comme lui et il ne devrait jamais être oublié : wub2: Il est assez humble et pas du tout impliqué et je pense que plus de gens devraient s'efforcer d'être comme lui!

You 're right. I totaly agree with all the things you have said. 

We will not forget him. It' s not possible to forget an artist like him. :wub2:

• Like 3

@Dominika @Maria :) You know how people say they hope that they one day find their "prince charming". Well, I hope that one day I find a "Mika". I want to find someone who shares the same qualities as him (is that even possible). Mika is the biggest goofball ever but also extremely creative and intelligent, he's hot (duh), caring, patient, kind, loving, respectful, down to earth, and knows the importance of family. :cloud:Okay, I'm done babbling :lmfao:

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, emilyb said:

@Dominika @Maria :) You know how people say they hope that they one day find their "prince charming". Well, I hope that one day I find a "Mika". I want to find someone who shares the same qualities as him (is that even possible). Mika is the biggest goofball ever but also extremely creative and intelligent, he's hot (duh), caring, patient, kind, loving, respectful, down to earth, and knows the importance of family. :cloud:Okay, I'm done babbling :lmfao:

Oooooh, it's so cute ! :mf_lustslow:

I hope for you you will find this prince charming !!! 

Even if Mika is unique. But i hope you will find anybody who look like him. 

Personally, Mika is rather an exemple for me. Or... I don't don't know... Somebody  we can't forget because he's fantastic, fabulous, amazing... He's a person, an artist... who stay in the memory forever. 

And, I will not be able to list the qualities of Mika because my words will not be enough beautiful to say how he' s magical. :wub:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Maria :) said:

Personally, Mika is rather an exemple for me. Or... I don't don't know... Somebody  we can't forget because he's fantastic, fabulous, amazing... He's a person, an artist... who stay in the memory forever. 

And, I will not be able to list the qualities of Mika because my words will not be enough beautiful to say how he' s magical. :wub:

Mika, and his stories, will be in my memory forever too! And you are right! Words can never describe have absolutely amazing he is:wub2: His music makes me feel happy and worry free (again, words cannot describe how he makes me feel) its magical

• Like 2

On 23.11.2017 at 3:30 AM, emilyb said:

Mika, and his stories, will be in my memory forever too! And you are right! Words can never describe have absolutely amazing he is:wub2: His music makes me feel happy and worry free (again, words cannot describe how he makes me feel) its magical

On 22.11.2017 at 7:31 PM, emilyb said:

On 22.11.2017 at 8:47 PM, Maria :) said:

@emilyb @Maria :) Girls I think you've exhausted the topic :lmfao:  I do not know what else I could add to that :lmfao:

Edited by Dominika
  • Haha 2

Hi everyone!

Hi think that every citations by Mika are fantastic... my favorite are  "We are not what you think we are" , "Everybody's dressing up, I'm dressing down" by Mika's cover of "Same Jeans" and most of all "There is no normal life, do not let it exist!" he said this in the last episode of the first season of CasaMika.

:wink2:  :thumb_yello:

P.S 

Can someone explain me How can I put pictures? Thanks in advance 

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, G4p_F0x said:

Hi everyone!

Hi think that every citations by Mika are fantastic... my favorite are  "We are not what you think we are" , "Everybody's dressing up, I'm dressing down" by Mika's cover of "Same Jeans" and most of all "There is no normal life, do not let it exist!" he said this in the last episode of the first season of CasaMika.

:wink2:  :thumb_yello:

P.S 

Can someone explain me How can I put pictures? Thanks in advance 

When you are typing a status, at the bottom of the white box you will see drag files here to attach or choose files. If you have the picture saved into your camera roll or computer then you can press choose files and upload them, or if they are on your desktop you can just drag them in the box! Let me know if you need any more help and if you do I can do a screen recording for you so you can watch how to do it

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Boucarilla said:

Celle-ci est excellente, merci Maria je ne la connaissais pas ...

Tu parles de la deuxième citation ? 

C'est avec grand plaisir que je te la fais découvrir. Je l'aime beaucoup aussi. 💕

Et j'adore la citation que Dominika a posté (enfin le texte en noir et blanc ), il est vraiment triste, mais tellement beau. .. 

Edited by Maria :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My favorite quote. Down on the right side. :wub2:

Translation:  

" There is nothing more manly than a man who knows how to be gentle. There is nothing sexier to a woman than a man who knows how to be delicate. There is nothing to help creativity than sensitivity. That doesn't mean being weak, because you have to be very strong. But having strength while keeping your sensitivity let you listen to the world and keep in touch. And when you lose touch, you lose creativity, emotion that allows you to feel things."

28741508641_83c13fea96_o.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 11/02/2018 at 10:11 PM, Dominika said:

Peut-être que c'est mais vous devez moi le traduire hahahah : lmfao:

I hope I didn't make too errors... :wink2:

"This has always been the case.
I have always been mocked because of my homosexuality, because of my strangeness.
In my childhood I was the favorite target of stalkers, and even now,  despite the celebrity, the wickedness of people doesn't spare me. But there is a big difference between the past and the present. Before I was alone, I thought nobody loved me. And when I fell, people were trampling me. Also today, I still encounter obstacles. But I'm not  alone: there are so many people who love me, who are strong around me. Thanks to them, I get up, I continue to run for them.
Fans often tell me, "you saved me". But they are wrong. They are the ones who saved me and continue to do it every time."

Edited by Maria :)
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Maria :) said:

I hope I didn't make too errors... :wink2:

"This has always been the case.
I have always been mocked because of my homosexuality, because of my strangeness.
In my childhood I was the favorite target of stalkers, and even now,  despite the celebrity, the wickedness of people doesn't spare me. But there is a big difference between the past and the present. Before I was alone, I thought nobody loved me. And when I fell, people were trampling me. Also today, I still encounter obstacles. But I'm not  alone: there are so many people who love me, who are strong around me. Thanks to them, I get up, I continue to run for them.
Fans often tell me, "you saved me". But they are wrong. They are the ones who saved me and continue to do it every time."

Very good @Maria :) 😉 I love this quote! 😍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1