emilyb

Mikas' Stories

19 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Yes but fans should be respectful and act normally, be yourself, not screaming like crazy or trying  to jump over him. :wink2:

That's 100% true!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, emilyb said:

@DominikaPlease don't kill me, but who is Max:blink:

This guy. He is in Mika's band, he play the guitar and also sings :wink2: You should watch some concerts!
liberte_mika_max_2.thumb.jpg.0d5f2a8988f45827e7bf3e11f88409b4.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dominika said:

This guy. He is in Mika's band, he play the guitar and also sings :wink2: You should watch some concerts!
liberte_mika_max_2.thumb.jpg.0d5f2a8988f45827e7bf3e11f88409b4.jpg

Thank you! As soon as this semester is over (this Thursday:partytime2:) I can watch some of those concerts you suggested and catch up on Casa Mika!! I remember watching a video that had Max in it, I couldn't understand what Mika was saying so the title of the video didn't make much sense...let me see if I can find it!

Edited by emilyb
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, emilyb said:

Thank you! As soon as this semester is over (this Thursday:partytime2:) I can watch some of those concerts you suggested and catch up on Casa Mika!! I remember watching a video that had Max in it, I couldn't understand what Mika was saying so the title of the video didn't make much sense...let me see if I can find it!

Okay, so you'll be watching and me with Ewa will be watching, so we'll be spiritually connected :lmfao: We're going to watch the concert Mika loves Paris because Ewa has not seen it yet. So maybe you watch it too and then we can share our thoughts about it. What do you think? :das:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Okay, so you'll be watching and me with Ewa will be watching, so we'll be spiritually connected :lmfao: We're going to watch the concert Mika loves Paris because Ewa has not seen it yet. So maybe you watch it too and then we can share our thoughts about it. What do you think? :das:

Yes of course!! Could you send me the link??

• Like 1

Just now, emilyb said:

Yes of course!! Could you send me the link??

With pleasure :wink2: Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, emilyb said:

@Dominika @MikasisterCould you let me know what was going on in this performance?:lmfao:

Ohh, Mika used to do this in the "Origin Of Love" tour. Interacting with Max when Love today was played. Max sang for long time  "dararidaridum and didnt stop and Mika was trying to make him shut up.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Ohh, Mika used to do this in the "Origin Of Love" tour. Interacting with Max when Love today was played. Max sang for long time  "dararidaridum and didnt stop and Mika was trying to make him shut up.

Thanks for sharing, that was a great performance! I just had the chance to watch it!:flowers2:

• Like 1

Here he performs the song not only singing but with gestures like telling the story. Fantastic. By interpretations like this is why I'm still here. :cloud:I hope for more like that in the near future. :blush-anim-cl:  I have to say "No Place In Heave" is my favorite song. :wub2:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Here he performs the song not only singing but with gestures like telling the story. Fantastic. By interpretations like this is why I'm still here. :cloud:I hope for more like that in the near future. :blush-anim-cl:  I have to say "No Place In Heave" is my favorite song. :wub2:

Absolutely beautiful 💕

The thing is, that he can sing songs with so different emotional expressions but when he finishes, on his face always appears a huge smile and such glow in his eyes :wub2:

• Like 3