Mika with 'It's My House' in the compilation Hit Mania 2018

Gabry74

Thank you!

But I still don't understand why It's my house is known only in Italy, I'm in France and I have never heard this song on the radio. What about UK and other countries? Is it because it is linked with Stasera CasaMika? I have to say I'm a little bit frustated. Maybe it all will start with the new album. 2018 will be a good year for us!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Boucarilla said:

Thank you!

But I still don't understand why It's my house is known only in Italy, I'm in France and I have never heard this song on the radio. What about UK and other countries? Is it because it is linked with Stasera CasaMika? I have to say I'm a little bit frustated. Maybe it all will start with the new album. 2018 will be a good year for us!

I was wondering the same thing! In Italy it seems that it should be the first single of his next album, but it isn't promoted anywhere else... I was thinking that maybe it was released in Italy first just because of Casa Mika and that it will be promoted in other countries (maybe even with a music video?) later when the release date of the new album is approaching or maybe there is a different first single for the rest of the world which won't be released until next year? :confused: I'm really confused as well!

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I actually thought this was only the theme song for Casa Mika? As far as I know it won't be on the new album. I can be wrong though :naughty: 

I think in some italian articles they wrote it is a song from the new album coming next year or at least they thematised the album in connection with the song but it could be wrong, I really don't know...

• Like 3

Just now, giraffeandy said:

I think in some italian articles they wrote it is a song from the new album coming next year or at least they thematised the album in connection with the song but it could be wrong, I really don't know...

Yes, he said that he was influenced by his program "casa mika" while writing, so his album gonna be too

• Like 2

I don't know what he said about it being on the album - but while the song can be purchased everywhere, there still isn't a video for it, so it's not really an official "single". Maybe he just released it outside Italy as well because he knows his fans would send a lot of angry tweets if he didn't. :teehee:

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

I think that after Casa Mika "It's my house" won't be a promoting single because it will be you know...old. I hope, like @giraffeandy said, that this song won't be only on italian version of cd (those different editions just killing me!) I also think that when new The Voice will start he will present other new single and soon after The Voice the album will come out and the tour begins, but it's only me guessing and hoping :crossed:

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, mellody said:

I don't know what he said about it being on the album - but while the song can be purchased everywhere, there still isn't a video for it, so it's not really an official "single". Maybe he just released it outside Italy as well because he knows his fans would send a lot of angry tweets if he didn't. :teehee:

That came across my mind too, he had to release the song everywhere because otherwise fans would become angry... :lmfao:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If you're right, I would be very disappointed, I adore this song, it could be a hit all around the world! But it would explain why the song is not played everywhere... Maybe he gave instructions before sending the single on the web platforms, not to be played on radios...

11 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

If you're right, I would be very disappointed, I adore this song, it could be a hit all around the world! But it would explain why the song is not played everywhere... Maybe he gave instructions before sending the single on the web platforms, not to be played on radios...

I don't think so. I think his record companies in other countries than Italy just don't want to promote the song - it's work for them, and it can only be successful if Mika does some Promo too, like interviews with magazines and radio stations. Idk why he doesn't do that in France, as he's there for The Voice anyway. Maybe the makers of The Voice don't want to put too much attention on Mika's Italian show, and this song would. As for other countries than France, if Mika doesn't do promo there, his record companies won't waste time, money and energy on this song, so there's no explicit instructions necessary. :teehee:

• Like 5

On 12/12/2017 at 9:13 PM, mellody said:

He knows us very well :wub2: We would have for sure! :floor: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As he said in several interviews, "It's My House" is a new song from his album; then, after writing it, he thought it'd be great as Casa Mika's jingle, and this show a good occasion to give his song "a new life" .

So, as you already said, maybe in Italy is known for this reason, but I don't think it'll be only on the italian version (and I agree with you, I hate different versions :sneaky2:)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Siri said:

As he said in several interviews, "It's My House" is a new song from his album; then, after writing it, he thought it'd be great as Casa Mika's jingle, and this show a good occasion to give his song "a new life" .

So, as you already said, maybe in Italy is known for this reason, but I don't think it'll be only on the italian version (and I agree with you, I hate different versions :sneaky2:)

Thank you for giving me some hope! :wink2:

• Like 2