To All French Members!/A tout les membres français!

TheNathouche31

Hello to everyone!

My name is Nathan Gleyses,I'm 13 years old and I was born in Toulouse,France. One day,I met a girl. Her name? Iris Gobert. Below a Mika video,I send a message to this girl because she was from Toulouse too. We have talked with FaceBook and now we are friends. And our objective is to bring together the Mika's fan who lives in the France' South,that's means in Toulouse and its surrounding and more.

So,together,me and my colleague,we decide to sign in on this website. And today,dears French fans,we request for you. We are looking for someone who have got skills in informatic and who would be able to help us create a fanclub(on this site or somewhere else) for the French fans who are living in the France' South. If you have any skills in informatic or for create a website dedicated to that,contact us. We have the means to make something really really good.

Well,I think I said all the things I've had to say,so if you want to contact us,here's my E-Mail: nathouche31@gmx.fr

And the Mail of Iris: ig.irisgobert@hotmail.fr

Thank you for reading this topic. And don't forget,we make that for Mika! ^^

///////////////////

Bonjour à tous et à toutes!

Mon nom est Nathan Gleyses,j'ai 13 ans et je suis né à Toulouse,dans le sud de la France. Un jour,j'ai rencontré une fille. Son nom? Iris Gobert. En dessous d'une vidéo de Mika,j'ai envoyé un message à cette fille car elle était aussi de Toulouse. Nous avons parlé sur FaceBook et auourd'hui,nous sommes amis. Et notre objectif est de réunir les fans de Mika habitant le sud de la France,à savoir Toulouse,ses environs et bien plus. 

Alors,ensemble,moi et ma collègue avons décidé de nous inscrire sur ce site.Et aujourd'hui,chers fans français,nous vous sollicitons. Nous cherchons quelqu'un ayant quelques aptitudes en informatique et qui pourrait nous aider à créer un véritable fanclub de fans de Mika du sud de la France(sur ce site ou ailleurs). Alors,si vous avec quelques aptitudes en informatique ou pour créer des sites Internet sur un sujet,ici Mika,contactez-nous. Nous avons les moyens de faire quelque chose de vraiment,vraiment très bien.

Eh bien,je crois que j'ai dit tout ce que j'avais à dire,si vous voulez nous contactez,mon e-mail: nathouche31@gmx.fr

Et le mail d'Iris Gobert: ig.irisgobert@hotmail.fr

Merci d'avoir lu ce topic.

Edited by TheNathouche31

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic