giraffeandy

It's just a suggestion but about a month ago I took part in a fan survey related to another singer I used to listen to a lot when I was younger and I though it would be really interesting if there would be something similar on MFC as I'm really curious what the results would be... The idea of the survey was that everyone had to rate every album, song (even unreleased songs) and music video of the artist from 1 to 10. It was interesting to see the results and I would like to do something similar here, I can even create the survey, but I wanted to ask first if you would be interested in it or not. :wink2: I saw there's already a poll related to favorite songs on NPIH, but I haven't found a general one...

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 10

I agree it's difficult and you have to be a bit more critical as there's no point in it if you just rate everything with 10 out of 10 (even if you kind of like all the songs) but I'd love to know what the majority of fans love the most. :)

• Like 3

i took it :thumb_yello: thanks for making it.

i gave a lot ten, but only when i really really extra love it. nothing below 5 tho :teehee:

will you post the results sometime? i'm curious to know how my opinions compared with other fans

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

I've made the survey, it's impossible to add every version of each song but I tried my best, I hope I didn't forget about anything:

1 hour ago, kreacher said:

i gave a lot ten, but only when i really really extra love it. nothing below 5 tho :teehee:

will you post the results sometime? i'm curious to know how my opinions compared with other fans

@giraffeandy Thanks a lot for making the survey. :flowers2:

@kreacher me too ! :teehee:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, kreacher said:

Of course I will! :biggrin2: The results can't be seen immediately by the participants but I have access to them and I'll post it here when there are enough responses (there are just 8 responses now). :wink2:

It would be great if someone who has a lot of fans following him on Twitter would share it, I have Twitter but most of the people who follow me aren't from the fandom.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Done! That was difficult :naughty: I gave 2 songs below 4 stars :teehee: Don't hate me :lmfao: 

Being a fan doesn't mean you have to love everything what the artist does so it's completely fine if you don't like two songs from the whole discography... :wink2: For example I have to say it took me a while till I got used to the sound of TOOL and I still love the other albums more (and I know there are people who love this one the most).

• Like 1

Fun survey, thanks. Wish you could have done it using our Poll feature, so it was all here and we could all see the results. Hope you do share the results with us. :)

I'm moving this thread to "Chat About Mika" so it gets a little more attention. :thumb_yello:

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Fun survey, thanks. Wish you could have done it using our Poll feature, so it was all here and we could all see the results. Hope you do share the results with us. :)

I'm moving this thread to "Chat About Mika" so it gets a little more attention. :thumb_yello:

Thank you! For sure I will let you know the results, I knew that you can create a poll even here but I wasn't sure if it's possible to create such a long poll with rating... There are about 20 responses now, I think not all the members who are interested have completed it yet. Later I can make a chart and even export all the results in PDF, so everyone can see it. :wink2:

• Like 2

If there aren't much more responses till tomorrow, I'll post the results on Monday or Tuesday but there are still some new responses coming, now there are about 25-30 responses (it depends on the part, some parts have less responses than other). :)

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

If there aren't much more responses till tomorrow, I'll post the results on Monday or Tuesday but there are still some new responses coming, now there are about 25-30 responses (it depends on the part, some parts have less responses than other). :)

I'd give it a bit longer than that - a lot of members are away/busy over Christmas and New Year so might not even have seen it yet.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, silver said:

I'd give it a bit longer than that - a lot of members are away/busy over Christmas and New Year so might not even have seen it yet.

Yeah I know but it seems everybody wants to know the results ASAP and I don't want to let you wait too long... However, if I'd show the current results maybe it could influence someone who hasn't completed the survey yet. :biggrin2: But I'll wait a bit longer till there aren't any new responses coming...

• Like 1