Private Concert at Ultima Gstaad : Switzerland - 31 Dec. 2017

Kumazzz

I understand what you mean, we all want to see Mika performing in front of an interactive public, but that's the point, there is différent types of audiences, and the reactions change, so he should be able to deal with all situations, private concerts, of 30 min only, are part of his job and from insta videos there was a beautiful atmosphere

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Amy hudsone said:

I understand what you mean, we all want to see Mika performing in front of an interactive public, but that's the point, there is différent types of audiences, and the reactions change, so he should be able to deal with all situations, private concerts, of 30 min only, are part of his job and from insta videos there was a beautiful atmosphere

As we finish to say, he must disregrad the audience reaction, and the main thing is the money he earned for next gig tours! :wink2:

• Like 2

On 1/1/2018 at 4:10 PM, Boucarilla said:

As we discuss on Twitter, it hurt me to see people not sing, not dance, not appreciate him to the full, it is like

throwing pearls before swine!

In french, donner de la confiture aux cochons!

What a waste...

Given that those people are not Mika fans, the atmosphere looked pretty nice to me :)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

As we discuss on Twitter, it hurt me to see people not sing, not dance, not appreciate him to the full, it is like

throwing pearls before swine!

In french, donner de la confiture aux cochons!

What a waste...

That's what happens when his audience is not fan, fan, like many of us. We sing, jump, dance, interact with him. We live every single song. We are part of the show. I speak from my own experience and I'm sure for many MFCers.:wink2:

• Like 1