2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well I think it should be a new thread for Tour-Rumors-2019 :lol3:

The video made by @Boucarilla  before one of the rehearsals for The Voice season 7.

A part is in Italian and a part is in French.

https://mega.nz/#!wUJxnQKb!XextH1ZFymowg0RRSZw8BBq2Id2b025C5XOyvw5x5ec

At 2:33 they start to talk about a gig in Istanbul in 2013.

When asked when the next tour will take place he says:" It's for the next year. It's official. Yes, I've just received the calendar for the next year gigs!!!!! 

He got the calendar but no new album yet :mf_rosetinted:

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

He got the calendar but no new album yet :mf_rosetinted:

It means that the album is "almost"ready 😜

"Almost" makes a difference, but (this is what I think) I understand that the album MUST be released this year. (It's only 7 months, no longer :insane::punk: ).

I hope he will sing something new the 2nd of June. Well, maybe "Celebrate" - universal song for any event :roftl: Plus at least one new!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It means that the album is "almost"ready 😜

"Almost" makes a difference, but (this is what I think) I understand that the album MUST be released this year. (It's only 7 months, no longer :insane::punk: ).

I agree, that's what I've been thinking about too, somewhere I read a rumour about November but I think it could be realistic as I don't see anything coming before autumn...

3 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I agree, that's what I've been thinking about too, somewhere I read a rumour about November but I think it could be realistic as I don't see anything coming before autumn...

Fans' life is hard.... waiting, waiting, waiting...

And as Mika sais on the photo from my profile: He is:  "late late late....always late, late, late...."

But we love him anyway .

• Like 1

In one interview during Giffoni Festival in Italia Mika said that for the first time he arrived on time (and he was very happy ) but the organizers asked him to wait because the theatre was not ready :insane:

Conclusion: sometime it's better to be a little late :lol3:

• Haha 3

I was so hopeful about 2018, because I'm in Europe for like 6 months and I was hoping that I would go to so many Mika gigs... I hope I'm gonna be able to make it in 2019 :D

Last Friday in Paris he told us that he won't make XF...  :fisch: We are waiting for a lot of concerts next year! :bow:

• Like 3

spero una tappa a Torino o provincia spero  mi piacerebbe vederlo in live ;) 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Paoletta said:

spero una tappa a Torino o provincia spero  mi piacerebbe vederlo in live ;) 

All fans want Mika in their own cities or countries.

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

So what about this gig in Milan that he announced on Twitter and Facebook? Does anyone know if it's a full Mika gig or just a few songs? "Free entry, first come first serve" sounds nerve-wrecking tho, and like a loooooong queueing day. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mellody said:

So what about this gig in Milan that he announced on Twitter and Facebook? Does anyone know if it's a full Mika gig or just a few songs? "Free entry, first come first serve" sounds nerve-wrecking tho, and like a loooooong queueing day. :rolleyes:

Not a full gig, I think, there will be 21 artists performing that day

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

I think it will be similar to the one in Naples. Do you remember?

21 minutes ago, mellody said:

4 minutes ago, krysady said:

Not a full gig, I think, there will be 21 artists performing that day

Someone told me that it's usually 2/3 songs from each artist (this event takes place every year :thumb_yello:)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Siri said:

Someone told me that it's usually 2/3 songs from each artist (this event takes place every year :thumb_yello:)

Thanks! :thumb_yello: Yes, I also thought of an average of 2 songs per artist/band, since there will be just one stage for all of them.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I think it will be similar to the one in Naples. Do you remember?

The Nutella gig? I wasn't there but watched it live online. That was a (nearly) full setlist though, iirc. Often he does a full gig at a festival if he's the headliner, that's why I was wondering...

But if it's just 2-3 songs per artist at this concert, without a headliner, then I suppose Mika won't be an exception.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mellody said:

The Nutella gig? I wasn't there but watched it live online. That was a (nearly) full setlist though, iirc. Often he does a full gig at a festival if he's the headliner, that's why I was wondering...

But if it's just 2-3 songs per artist at this concert, without a headliner, then I suppose Mika won't be an exception.

I think it too.