Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well I think it should be a new thread for Tour-Rumors-2019 :lol3:

The video made by @Boucarilla  before one of the rehearsals for The Voice season 7.

A part is in Italian and a part is in French.

 

https://mega.nz/#!wUJxnQKb!XextH1ZFymowg0RRSZw8BBq2Id2b025C5XOyvw5x5ec

 

At 2:33 they start to talk about a gig in Istanbul in 2013.

When asked when the next tour will take place he says:" It's for the next year. It's official. Yes, I've just received the calendar for the next year gigs!!!!! 

 

 

He got the calendar but no new album yet :mf_rosetinted:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

 

 

He got the calendar but no new album yet :mf_rosetinted:

 

It means that the album is "almost"ready 😜

"Almost" makes a difference, but (this is what I think) I understand that the album MUST be released this year. (It's only 7 months, no longer :insane::punk: ).

 

I hope he will sing something new the 2nd of June. Well, maybe "Celebrate" - universal song for any event :roftl: Plus at least one new!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It means that the album is "almost"ready 😜

"Almost" makes a difference, but (this is what I think) I understand that the album MUST be released this year. (It's only 7 months, no longer :insane::punk: ).

 

I agree, that's what I've been thinking about too, somewhere I read a rumour about November but I think it could be realistic as I don't see anything coming before autumn...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

 

I agree, that's what I've been thinking about too, somewhere I read a rumour about November but I think it could be realistic as I don't see anything coming before autumn...

 

Fans' life is hard.... waiting, waiting, waiting...

And as Mika sais on the photo from my profile: He is:  "late late late....always late, late, late...."

But we love him anyway .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In one interview during Giffoni Festival in Italia Mika said that for the first time he arrived on time (and he was very happy ) but the organizers asked him to wait because the theatre was not ready :insane:

Conclusion: sometime it's better to be a little late :lol3:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was so hopeful about 2018, because I'm in Europe for like 6 months and I was hoping that I would go to so many Mika gigs... I hope I'm gonna be able to make it in 2019 :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last Friday in Paris he told us that he won't make XF...  :fisch: We are waiting for a lot of concerts next year! :bow:

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

spero una tappa a Torino o provincia spero  mi piacerebbe vederlo in live ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Paoletta said:

spero una tappa a Torino o provincia spero  mi piacerebbe vederlo in live ;) 

 

All fans want Mika in their own cities or countries.

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what about this gig in Milan that he announced on Twitter and Facebook? Does anyone know if it's a full Mika gig or just a few songs? "Free entry, first come first serve" sounds nerve-wrecking tho, and like a loooooong queueing day. :rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mellody said:

So what about this gig in Milan that he announced on Twitter and Facebook? Does anyone know if it's a full Mika gig or just a few songs? "Free entry, first come first serve" sounds nerve-wrecking tho, and like a loooooong queueing day. :rolleyes:

 

Not a full gig, I think, there will be 21 artists performing that day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, mellody said:

So what about this gig in Milan that he announced on Twitter and Facebook? Does anyone know if it's a full Mika gig or just a few songs? "Free entry, first come first serve" sounds nerve-wrecking tho, and like a loooooong queueing day. :rolleyes:

 

 

I think it will be similar to the one in Naples. Do you remember?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mellody said:

So what about this gig in Milan that he announced on Twitter and Facebook? Does anyone know if it's a full Mika gig or just a few songs? "Free entry, first come first serve" sounds nerve-wrecking tho, and like a loooooong queueing day. :rolleyes:

 

4 minutes ago, krysady said:

 

Not a full gig, I think, there will be 21 artists performing that day

 

Someone told me that it's usually 2/3 songs from each artist (this event takes place every year :thumb_yello:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Siri said:

 

 

Someone told me that it's usually 2/3 songs from each artist (this event takes place every year :thumb_yello:)

Thanks! :thumb_yello: Yes, I also thought of an average of 2 songs per artist/band, since there will be just one stage for all of them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

 

 

I think it will be similar to the one in Naples. Do you remember?

 

The Nutella gig? I wasn't there but watched it live online. That was a (nearly) full setlist though, iirc. Often he does a full gig at a festival if he's the headliner, that's why I was wondering...

But if it's just 2-3 songs per artist at this concert, without a headliner, then I suppose Mika won't be an exception.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mellody said:

 

The Nutella gig? I wasn't there but watched it live online. That was a (nearly) full setlist though, iirc. Often he does a full gig at a festival if he's the headliner, that's why I was wondering...

But if it's just 2-3 songs per artist at this concert, without a headliner, then I suppose Mika won't be an exception.

I think it too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now