Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2018

silver

Hi!

I have an important question about Mika Twitter's account.

Some people told me that was not himself who likes and posts tweets but a special team.

That I was naive to believe he was himself that liked my tweet...

Is it true?

If it is, I would be very disappointed...

Mika has teamed up with iconic pen brand Pilot to create a range of unique writing instruments.

The collaboration has been months in the making and features exciting Mika-style designs.

More info coming soon, stay tuned!

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Boucarilla said:

Hi!

Some people told me that was not himself who likes and posts tweets but a special team.

Is it true?

I have always thought he's sometimes using it himself and that sometimes someone from his team is using it. Well obviously some tweets are purely promotional and sometimes I just wonder who is using his account. If he has liked my tweets I have hoped it was him because that would be such a nice thought... But I don't have any real information, sorry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/1/2018 at 2:24 PM, Boucarilla said:

Hi!

Is it true?

On 4/1/2018 at 3:05 PM, tiibet said:

I have always thought he's sometimes using it himself and that sometimes someone from his team is using it. Well obviously some tweets are purely promotional and sometimes I just wonder who is using his account. If he has liked my tweets I have hoped it was him because that would be such a nice thought... But I don't have any real information, sorry.

I think it's both. As @tiibet said, probably the promotional tweets are written by his team, but some are very personal (and sometimes contains mispellings :fisch:) so I think it depends :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Siri said:

I think it's both. As @tiibet said, probably the promotional tweets are written by his team, but some are very personal (and sometimes contains mispellings :fisch:) so I think it depends :naughty:

Thank you for your answer, I gonna ask him on 13th in The Voice directly! :wink2:

• Haha 2

On 4.1.2018 at 2:24 PM, Boucarilla said:

Hi!

Is it true?

I also think it´s both, most of the promotional tweets are written by his team but the little private ones are done by himself

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1