Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2018

silver

Is that good for him to meet the president??

What can be the reason of this invitation?

It can bring him the hate of some people who are against the politics of Macron

But anyway if he was invited he can't say no to such an invitation

3 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

Is that good for him to meet the president??

What can be the reason of this invitation?

It can bring him the hate of some people who are against the politics of Macron

He already said no a few years ago because he was not on the same political side! :biggrin2:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Amy hudsone said:

Yes he can, he refused Sarkozy's invitation at Elysee a few years ago :winksmiley02: Also he declared his support for Macron before the elections in France.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

He has not my hate but my disapprobation only for the pics... I'm sure he has some good reasons to be there as homophoby matters or even asylum law is about to be voted... Anyway I don't like these pics. ..

• Like 2

18 hours ago, krysady said:

Yes he can, he refused Sarkozy's invitation at Elysee a few years ago :winksmiley02: Also he declared his support for Macron before the elections in France.

Well at that point voting for Macron was the only way to make sure Le Pen wouldn't become president so it was a good thing to do. I also think he went there for a good reason and for a project. It was only a private invitation by Sarkozy so he was free to decline. And if he looks happy that's because his project is going well. I would have prefered to see him on a photo with Obama and Michelle Obama of course  :naughty: but it's not as bad as a photo with Trump :floor:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Hmmm white shirt :naughty:

There must have been  "an electric atmosphere"  in this room, which made his hair like this - or maybe he did some "wild playing" with the kid...:naughty:

Love, love

me

• Haha 3

On 5/21/2018 at 3:37 AM, krysady said:

Here is the article.

mika-a-refuse-un-diner-avec-nicolas-sarkozy-a-l-elysee

Spoiler

:france:

Publié le lundi 28 septembre 2009 à 15:41 par La Rédaction

Pas fan de Sarkozy
Mika a refusé un dîner avec Nico­las Sarkozy à l'Elysée

Mika a refusé une aimable invi­ta­tion à dîner de Nico­las Sarkozy à l'Elysée, par convic­tion poli­tique.

Il n’em­prun­tera pas les sentiers bénis par Didier Barbe­li­vien, Chimène Badi et consorts… Dans Libé­ra­tion, à l’oc­ca­sion d’un portrait, le chan­teur améri­cano-liba­nais avoue avoir refusé une invi­ta­tion à dîner à l’Ely­sée avec Nico­las Sarkozy et le Président liba­nais. Un fait assez rare depuis l’élec­tion de l’époux de Carla Bruni au plus haut sommet de l’état.

La raison ? Une convic­tion d’homme de gauche profonde, qu’il assume comme le reste : «  Si j’étais fan, inspiré par ce que dit Sarkozy, j’au­rais fait l’al­ler-retour de L.A (…) Est-ce que je vais deman­der à Sarkozy de venir jouer du piano ou donner son avis sur la musique ? », lance-t-il. (En l’oc­cur­rence, on lui conseille­rait plutôt de faire appel à Jean-François Copé pour cela, son duo avec Véro­nique Sansonen dit long sur sa mélo­ma­nie).

Pas sûr qu’on voit le couple prési­den­tiel se déplace pour l’ap­plau­dir en avril 2010, à l’oc­ca­sion de la tour­née française du chan­teur. Allez, Relax, take it easy, il devait être un peu énervé, c’est tout…

:uk:

Spoiler

Posted on Monday September 28th, 2009 by 15:41 by La Rédaction

Not a fan of Sarkozy
Mika refused a dinner with Nicolas Sarkozy at the Elysée

Mika refused a pleasant invitation to dinner for Nicolas Sarkozy at the Elysee, by political conviction.

He will not borrow the paths blessed by Didier Barbelivien, Chimène Badi and others ... In Libération, on the occasion of a portrait, the Lebanese-American singer confesses to having refused an invitation to dinner at the Elysée with Nicolas Sarkozy and the Lebanese President. A rare fact since the election of the husband of Carla Bruni at the highest summit of the state.

The reason ? A conviction of a profound left-wing man, which he assumes as the rest: "If I were a fan, inspired by what Sarkozy said, I would have gone back and forth from LA (...) Do I will I ask Sarkozy to come play the piano or give his opinion on the music? He says. (In this case, it would be advisable rather to appeal to Jean-Francois Cope for this, his duet with Veronique Sansonen says long on his melomania).

Not sure we see the presidential couple moves to applaud in April 2010, on the occasion of the French tour of the singer. Come on, Relax, take it easy, he must have been a little upset, that's all ...

mika-a-refuse-un-diner-avec-nicolas-sarkozy-a-l-elysee.thumb.jpg.7a6583a25d0e1a42528764677fd090c3.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Rocher De Naye ⛰️

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochers_de_Naye

The Rochers de Naye (French, lit. "rocks of Naye"; 2,042 metres (6,699 ft)) are a mountain of the Swiss Alps, overlooking Lake Geneva near Montreux and Villeneuve, in the canton of Vaud. They lie on the range separating the basin of Lake Geneva from the valley of the Sarine, on the watershed between the Rhone and the Rhine. The mountain is partially located in the canton of Fribourg, the border between the two cantons culminating on a lower summit named Grande Chaux de Naye (1,982 metres (6,503 ft)).

The Rochers de Naye are easily accessible from Montreux, where the highest railway in the canton, the Montreux–Glion–Rochers-de-Naye, starts. From the summit station (1,968 metres (6,457 ft)), only a short walk is necessary to reach the summit. In addition, it is also possible to access the summit by driving to Col de Jaman and then making the 2-3 hr hike to the peak.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1