silver

18 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

I don't know when is it taken....

Mika wearing red LACOSTE polo

at

Ristorante La Lanterna Pulica

Montelupo Fiorentino

Via di Pulica 131, 50056, Montelupo Fiorentino, Italia

Very interesting finding @Kumazzz  It may be an indication where is a studio Mika is mentioning in his story . :lol3:

5 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It is not vegetarian restaurant. Even if they put a #vegetariano . On the contrary they serve a lot of meat dishes ...

🍖

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, carafon said:

Hope he knows that the speed limit has changed in France …..🙄:naughty:

It's not him the driver, you can see on the reflection of his glasses that he is holding his phone with one hand and the other one is on his legs. He is the passenger. The video is reversed, you can see the label on T-shirt is in the opposite side :wink2: ( and the moles on his neck as well :teehee: )

This is the right image: 

35176596_223839708442191_4768714274786770944_n.thumb.jpg.7a098d8cdfeb6048142c7877874c6116.jpg

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, krysady said:

It's not him the driver, you can see on the reflection of his glasses that he is holding his phone with one hand and the other one is on his legs. He is the passenger. The video is reversed, you can see the label on T-shirt is in the opposite side :wink2: ( and the moles on his neck as well :teehee: )

Yes ,you're right ,I'd rather say "hope THEY know ":naughty:

Anyway it's a long journey if they are coming from Toscan and have to be at 8pm in Paris :shocked:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, carafon said:

Yes ,you're right ,I'd rather say "hope THEY know ":naughty:

Anyway it's a long journey if they are coming from Toscan and have to be at 8pm in Paris :shocked:

I think he was on his way to the airport. Do you think he was traveling by car?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

Since he started in Tuscany I think he may have been traveling by car. It may have been easier to drive than fly? I'm not sure - I understood it as they were driving, but I'm not exactly sure why. I'm now just sitting and waiting for pictures of him there and looking beautiful :wub2:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ladyolivier said:

Since he started in Tuscany I think he may have been traveling by car. It may have been easier to drive than fly? I'm not sure - I understood it as they were driving, but I'm not exactly sure why. I'm now just sitting and waiting for pictures of him there and looking beautiful :wub2:

It's more than 1000km to drive …..but he maybe needs the car to go further :das:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lormare73 said:

Initially I thought the same as you, but now I don't know anymore... 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Horrible dresses in my opinion :winksmiley02:

They are dresses for rich thin people - it's not like you could wear something like that to work :naughty:.  Nice bright colours though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1