Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2018

silver

2 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

I saw some pics of Skyler with really short hair. 

Her hair seems way much shorter than the person's from the vid , this is from 2 days ago:

27879718_2007125892887504_5203018133647917056_n.jpg

I also see and hear a man in the video, but who knows....

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sara09 said:

I was trying to understand if the person singing was a woman or a man, when my attention was caught by the red object in front of Mika. Is it me, or it looks like a tray of water? 

Right. Maybe they need some water noise :teehee:

Thanks Alba! :hug: Sounds promising - MIKA works hard - to give us a new alb. :thumb_yello::wub2: Can't wait,  till he tells the studio work is finished - and we can start waiting for his new music...:fisch:

Love, love

me

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mamiam said:

Thanks Alba! :hug: Sounds promising - MIKA works hard - to give us a new alb. :thumb_yello::wub2: Can't wait,  till he tells the studio work is finished - and we can start waiting for his new music...:fisch:

Love, love

me

Really good news!! :excite:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, silver said:

Mika's tweeting is a bit like a bad bus service - nothing for ages and then four turn up at once :mf_rosetinted:

But so good to hear that he has been hard at work on the album.

Yes when I came back home after work, four tweets! What's the matter today? :lmfao:

• Like 1

It seems quite difficult psychologically for an artist this period of creation, especially him, who gets involved so much in each album.
But I'm sure the result will be wonderful and all this work will worth it, I trust him !

And he deserves some rest, I hope he will enjoy these some "few days break" ! ^^

• Like 2

Above all, you have to feel strong emotions to be creative, that's why he needs to empty his head regularly and see varied and new things.

I am also very happy that he can have a good time alone or with his family to have a "normal"life from time to time. :wub2:

On the other hand, I wonder what his next album will be composed of, since he has done the tour of the first love emotions and the sex that accompanies them.

I think (I hope) I will find more maturity there and I am curious to listen to it!

• Like 4