Which Projects are Lurking

Anditwassummer

He was also to play in "zoolander", but his passage and the songs he was to make were cut off during editing. :sneaky2:

He has to play in the movies or the theater, I'm sure he could pass on some beautiful emotions! :pray:

Edited by Loo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Loo said:

He was also to play in "zoolander", but his passage and the songs he was to make were cut off during editing. :sneaky2:

He has to play in the movies or the theater, I'm sure he could pass on some beautiful emotions!

And do you know the reasons of this cut off?

We have already seen him in SCM, he is a good actor... maybe less exageration but it was not a movie.

14 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

And do you know the reasons of this cut off?

We have already seen him in SCM, he is a good actor... maybe less exageration but it was not a movie.

He never really said why, but it pained him (especially since he had to shave his arms completely...).

In SCM, it was more of a comedy role; but we could see on several occasions that the most beautiful emotions had the possibility of showing themselves quickly.

On the other hand, it must take a lot more energy.

Edited by Loo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Loo said:

Il n'a jamais dit vraiment le pourquoi, mais ça l'a peiné (surtout qu'il a du se raser entièrement les bras...).

Dans SCM, c'était plus du rôle comique; mais on a pu voir à plusieurs reprises que les plus belles émotions avaient la possibilités de se montrer rapidement.

Par contre ça doit demander beaucoup plus d'énergie.

Hey you forgot o speak in english! :lmfao:

I understand he could be hurt...

Even in other situations, he has a face in which we can see clearly his emotions... He 's so spontaneous, sometimes it put him in delicate situations! I remember for example when he said that italians spoke too much... :lmfao:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Loo said:

He has to play in the movies or the theater, I'm sure he could pass on some beautiful emotions! :pray:

I watched that movie specially for him and I was dissapointed a lot :sneaky2: first of all like you said because they cut him off and second of all because it's not my type of movie so I was literally hurting myself watching it :annoyed_h4h:

I also realize that he would be amazing playing in theatre or in a movie because he is great in expressing emotions but I prefer him to stay a musician :mika2:

Edited by Dominika
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Anditwassummer said:

It's a  pretty safe guess Mika is going to be involved with a film as an actor soon.

I don't know what he thinks on acting in a film now, after doing Zoolander and this cameo (I didn't know about that, thanks @Mikasister), but he recently said he would love to WRITE a film about Lebanon, to show the other side of his native country, not only war/refugees/etc. And that he could be an actor in a film like this one, but only if he is involved in writing the story. I don't remember what interview it was, sorry

9 hours ago, Anditwassummer said:

I will take bets he is going to write a musical.

About writing a musical, I knew he said several times to be one of his dreams. Maybe one day he will do that too

• Like 5

At Giffoni in 2016, he talked about doing a screen test for a movie. He said they liked it and were waiting for him to decide to do it or not.  He obviously didn't. Maybe he was nervous about it, or maybe the filming dates would have conflicted with the filming of Casa Mika?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Loo said:

"Atteint de la maladie de Parkinson, Neil Diamond arrête les tournées."

Ah ok thank you! Yes if something like happened to me, he could make design or drawings, or just compose without any gigs at all...

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Siri said:

I don't know what he thinks on acting in a film now, after doing Zoolander and this cameo (I didn't know about that, thanks @Mikasister), but he recently said he would love to WRITE a film about Lebanon, to show the other side of his native country, not only war/refugees/etc. And that he could be an actor in a film like this one, but only if he is involved in writing the story. I don't remember what interview it was, sorry

About writing a musical, I knew he said several times to be one of his dreams. Maybe one day he will do that too

Interesting about the Lebanon project.  Yes I think he has to be involved with the creation, probably on many levels. Would Andy direct? Very possible.

• Like 4

On 1/22/2018 at 11:15 AM, Chriss-MikaFan said:

yet it seems to me that he said he would never want to play in a movie; after he may have changed his mind. Personally, I'd like him better to focus on his music

I think we'd all prefer for him to focus on his music! :fangurl:

As for what he may have said before about acting -- well, he also once said that sequins made him sick and that he'd never wear them, and that he'd never do X Factor, so... :naughty:

mika_londonlite-2009.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

As for what he may have said before about acting -- well, he also once said that sequins made him sick and that he'd never wear them, and that he'd never do X Factor, so... :naughty:

mika_londonlite-2009.jpg

Thank you for this newspaper! It's an idea or we can't recognize him very well?

18 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

He is so full of contradictions, like he also said about himself in one of the interviews:lmfao:
tumblr_o8tw8f3HmF1r4szcho1_400.thumb.gif.5b460b6c9f84854eaf09256a62b547cb.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

56 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

mika_londonlite-2009.jpg

yes, it's clear that we all said things and then changed our minds.

• Like 2

On 1/23/2018 at 4:56 PM, Dominika said:

He is so full of contradictions, like he also said about himself in one of the interviews:lmfao:
tumblr_o8tw8f3HmF1r4szcho1_400.thumb.gif.5b460b6c9f84854eaf09256a62b547cb.gif

I love this gif :fangurl:

I've never seen it before, where is it from?

• Like 1