Eurovision 2018

silver

For me  the Eurovision is an overrated, boring event and I'm not proud of our two German winners:sneaky2: from the past and I don't care more about the German participants as others, however, those who like, have fun, guys

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Littlelady said:

For me  the Eurovision is an overrated, boring event and I'm not proud of our two German winners:sneaky2: from the past and I don't care more about the German participants as others, however, those who like, have fun, guys

I actually agree with you, I saw it today just because my mum was watching and I was in the same room but I don't like the show, the songs are mostly uninteresting to me and the show is really boring... I don't get the hype either.

21 hours ago, Littlelady said:

I never like the UK entry :naughty:  I always choose the songs I like best, regardless of which country they come from.

21 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

I actually agree with you, I saw it today just because my mum was watching and I was in the same room but I don't like the show, the songs are mostly uninteresting to me and the show is really boring... I don't get the hype either.

The show is too long, I agree - they should have less songs in the final.  But the voting is better than it used to be, now that there is a public vote, and the songs are actually an improvement on the stuff they used to have.  But this year hasn't thrown up any really outstanding songs.

Estonia, UK and Denmark. And the girl with the pink dress.. Very sweet.

oh, and France, I like the ending. And German. I like too many songs XD

What about you?

Just now, giraffeandy said:

I have to say it's better today than what I saw on Thursday... 

I think the performances are better but strangely the sound isn't so good :blink:

I don't like the winner neither..

I'm happy for Italy.. The televote moment was full of suspense XD "Ok, now they'll say Italy. They'll say it now, surely". And I went on thinking it every time they mentioned a nation 🙈😂 in the end it's been a beautiful surprise

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ele.Magna said:

I don't like the winner neither..

I'm happy for Italy.. The televote moment was full of suspense XD "Ok, now they'll say Italy. They'll say it now, surely". And I went on thinking it every time they mentioned a nation 🙈😂 in the end it's been a beautiful surprise

The Italian song was one of the best in my opinion, I really liked it. :original:

• Like 1