I need help!

Eva!

Hello, 

I'm Eva and I'm a french girl of 17 years old which is lost in this big forum!!! If you could give me some advices it will be nice! It's an honour to be here and to discover this place.

Moreover, if you want to introduce you, it would be a pleasure to know each oder in order to create a strong group/team. 

Thank you !!!!

Eva

• Like 4

:welcomeani: Eva! I'm Dominika from Poland. I'm 23. I've also been lost when I first got here but with the time it gets easier :wink2: If you need any directions just ask anybody here, for sure we'll help you. You can check this thread ...

See you around and have a lot of fun here! :yay:Oh and the most important question! How did you discover Mika? :biggrin2:

Edited by Dominika
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dominika said:

:welcomeani: Eva! I'm Dominika from Poland. I'm 23. I've also been lost when I first got here but with the time it gets easier :wink2: If you need any directions just ask anybody here, for sure we'll help you. You can check this thread ...

See you around and have a lot of fun here! :yay:Oh and the most important question! How did you discover Mika? :biggrin2:

Thank you !!!! I discover Mika when I was very young and, because it was the beginning of his carreer, his songs were very popular in France! I forgotten him during years and I recognized my childhood singer when I was watching The Voice!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Eva! said:

Thank you !!!! I discover Mika when I was very young and, because it was the beginning of his carreer, his songs were very popular in France! I forgotten him during years and I recognized my childhood singer when I was watching The Voice!

I've noticed a certain tendency. A lot of people come here because they saw Mika on The Voice :lmfao:but the more of us the better :biggrin2:

• Like 1

Hello Eva, welcome to the MFC! I'm Sara, nice to meet you :bye: 

At first I was a bit lost too, there's a lot of material in here! But I promise it's just a matter of time, you'll get used to it :teehee: something I think could be very helpful is knowing that by clicking on "Activity" (at the top of this page) you'll have access to the new posts, so you can keep up with the news faster!  

Have fun here :D

• Like 1

Hi Eva! :bye:

I'm Gabriella, I'm 43 years old and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

I hope to see you in the next Mika's concerts, events or for The Voice! :wink2:

Have fun here and ask if you need help!:thumb_yello: :mika1:

Edited by Gabry74
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Siri said:

Hello Eva and :welcomeani:

It's funny because normally it's the opposite, new people introduce themselves in the "introduction" section :lmfao:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/

Anyway I discovered Mika in France as well, but not with The Voice :mfr_lol:

Have fun here :wink2:

Ahaha I didn't know that there is an introduction section!!!! 

How do you know Mika?

20 hours ago, sara09 said:

Hello Eva, welcome to the MFC! I'm Sara, nice to meet you :bye: 

At first I was a bit lost too, there's a lot of material in here! But I promise it's just a matter of time, you'll get used to it :teehee: something I think could be very helpful is knowing that by clicking on "Activity" (at the top of this page) you'll have access to the new posts, so you can keep up with the news faster!  

Have fun here :D

Thank you it's very usefull!!!!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Eva! said:

How do you know Mika?

I already knew him because of several commercials he did here in Italy, and of course knew his most famous songs, but I never searched for more infos. Then I discovered his world with "vivement dimanche" while I was at my  house in France :wink2:

• Like 1

On 2/9/2018 at 3:53 PM, Eva! said:

Hello, 

I'm Eva and I'm a french girl of 17 years old which is lost in this big forum!!! If you could give me some advices it will be nice! It's an honour to be here and to discover this place.

Moreover, if you want to introduce you, it would be a pleasure to know each oder in order to create a strong group/team. 

Thank you !!!!

Eva

Welcome to MFC Eva :bye: 

If you have any questions feel free to ask and someone will always answer you :thumb_yello: 

You can find some helpful links for newbies in my siggie and more in my intro in French as I'm French rep here. 

You can also pm me :thumb_yello: 

Enjoy your time here :huglove: 

• Thanks 1