Mika on Cerise FM : 1st and 2nd of March 2018

Gabry74

Thursday 1st and Friday 2nd of March 2018, at 8:50 and 17:50, a Mika's interview on Cannes Radio.

This is the link: https://t.co/n5OnYOpy0h

PODCAST !!

http://www.cerisefm.fr/news/l-interview-de-mika-19596

Chaque semaine une nouvelle interview The Voice vous est proposée sur Cerise FM.

Retrouvez ci-dessous l'interview de la semaine dernière consacrée à Mika !

• 1/ Est-ce que vous pouvez nous raconter un grand moment de solitude que vous avez eu dans votre carrière ?
  • 2/ Est-ce qu'il y a un endroit en Fance où vous aimeriez chanter ?
  • 3/ Dans cette saison 7 de The Voice, il y a des changements, est-ce que vous pouvez nous en parler ?
  • 4/ Cette saison est pleine de surprises, que faut-il pour que Mika se retourne ?

AUDIO files

1. 1-l-interview-de-mika-cerise-fm
  2. 2-l-interview-de-mika-cerise-fm
  3. 3-l-interview-de-mika-cerise-fm
  4. 4-l-interview-de-mika-cerise-fm

:france:➡ :uk::italia:  The interview at Cherise FM is subtitled in English and Italian! 

the-mfc-subtitling-teams-subtitled-videos

5a94306e0bc6d4.96890636.thumb.png.a0decba7dcd097364448bb493db55f54.png

5a9430cd486755.50235978.thumb.jpg.52ac81d515ff4cb695f8604d8e7d10af.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 8

15 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

Thursday 1st and Friday 2nd of March 2018, at 8:50 and 17:50, a Mika's interview on Cannes Radio.

This is the link: https://t.co/n5OnYOpy0h

Thanks a million Gabry :flowers2::hug: I'm very happy and very much looking forward to Mika's interview :wub2: 

• Like 2

Just now, Boucarilla said:

I miss it! There was only one question?

oui, apparemment pour chaque date ils passent une question, il y'en a 4, la 1ere question c'est par rapport à un moment de solitude sur scène dont il se souvient. Il a répondu que c'était lorsque une coupure d'électricité provient durant un concert, plus rien ne marche sur scène, sans instruments, sans éclairage, surtout dans un festival de dizaines de milliers de personnes, ils se fâchent, sa solution était donc de chanter a cappella sans micro comme ça il arrive à camoufler la situation et attirer l'attention des gens et ça devient un moment inoubliable et de ces incidents il a pris l'habitude d'inclure du chant a cappella dans ses concerts. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Amy hudsone said:

oui, apparemment pour chaque date ils passent une question, il y'en a 4, la 1ere question c'est par rapport à un moment de solitude sur scène dont il se souvient. Il a répondu que c'était lorsque une coupure d'électricité provient durant un concert, plus rien ne marche sur scène, sans instruments, sans éclairage, surtout dans un festival de dizaines de milliers de personnes, ils se fâchent, sa solution était donc de chanter a cappella sans micro comme ça il arrive à camoufler la situation et attirer l'attention des gens et ça devient un moment inoubliable et de ces incidents il a pris l'habitude d'inclure du chant a cappella dans ses concerts. 

Great! Thanks a lot for this answer, I will listen the replay later...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Did anyone record it or where is the replay please? I could listen but I couldn't record due to babies being noisy...

Not yet! :dunno:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

Yes, apparently for each date they pass a question, there are 4.

The first question was about a moment of solitude on stage that he remembers.

He replied that it was when a power outage during a concert, nothing worked; no more instruments, no more lights, the tens of thousands of people who were starting to get angry.
He decided to sing a cappella without mic and it became an unforgettable moment and he got used to including a cappella singing in his concerts.  

:wink2:

Edited by Loo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Did anyone record it or where is the replay please? I could listen but I couldn't record due to babies being noisy...

Tomorrow(march 2 ) I will try to record the interview by http://www.radiosure.com/

So probably they will upload the podcast to their site several days after the broadcasting.

the other coach's interview podcast

• Like 2

Thank you very much Eriko!
 I couldn't find the podcast, it had to be removed.
The sound is very good in my house.

But what do people have to make fun of Mika right now? :sneaky2:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Loo said:

Not yet on their podcast, I've recorded online radio, they will post the podcast several days later.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Loo said:

Ah yes when they said if he knows he's a coach of The Voice... Yes it was not necessary indeed! The rules have changed and it's a mess for a lot of people, so no matter if he doesn't know really this changing. For me he knows but he can't explain clearly...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Boucarilla said:

Ah yes when they said if he knows he's a coach of The Voice... Yes it was not necessary indeed! The rules have changed and it's a mess for a lot of people, so no matter if he doesn't know really this changing. For me he knows but he can't explain clearly...

I think there are a lot of disparaging comments about him right now, in this style.
It is all the more null and void because his IQ is higher than those who criticize him!

• Like 1

Just now, Loo said:

I think there are a lot of disparaging comments about him right now, in this style.
It is all the more null and void because his IQ is higher than those who criticize him!

I think I will get angry with some of them!! :sneaky2:

If I hear other comments of this kind with this radio, I will sent them a message.

Not an attack (becazuse it's a great idea to make these interviews) but just to tell them to avoid making fun of him. Most of all because he's not in the studio so it's easy for them!!

Cowards...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

translation:

Spoiler

Journalists: As promised, this morning we are with Mika, one of the coaches of The Voice. We are talking with Mika about the show that is coming back tomorrow night with Indés radio and Cherise fm on Tf1. Mika who makes us enjoy some indiscretions. So we are going to talk about the changes for him and in general.

MIKA:"There are a lot of things that change, the only problem is that I don't understand anything and so I only know that it's harder for us and the battles are later.
This means that there is another hearing phase immediately after the blind auditions, where you have to choose three talents and steal one. It's the final audition which is this little move that looks like nothing at all but in fact it's very consequent!
 This year I have a lot of boys coming to my team and I don't know why?
 Maybe... it's funny that this is my 4th year and so when I started I was 30 years old and now I'm 34, and maybe it's a little bit old (laughs), so now with the wisdom (because I don't know why boys choose me)!

I have to choose a talent from another team to steal, frankly that's fun! And these unexpected little steals that are the most exciting thing and it's this competition that we're doing, it's a bit like that, it's really where it becomes a bit of a game because we don't know what we're going to choose. If we stick to a strategy and then realize that the talent we thought we were going to go, was that your departure, I don't know!
Florent was going to lose a talent that was playing a lot and then he didn't, which means my strategy fell to the ground and I missed it all!
So you have to be very impulsive, you have to be very reactive at the moment and choose something that touches you".

journalists: -In any case, he's getting caught up in the game, clearly, there was no doubt on that side; maybe he's the one who gets caught up in the game even if they're all having a great time. On the other hand, we understood him since he said it from the beginning, he didn't catch everything either, to change in fact!
We may not have to rely completely on everything he just told us either, because if it happens to be there are things that he didn't quite understand, that's it!

-He knows he's coach in The Voice though? Because that's what he has to do!

- I dare to hope so! It's true we didn't ask him that question. Well, maybe we'll ask him tonight!

-If it's to find keys with clepsydra, it's not in the right game!

-He comes back later and maybe Sylvain and Charlotte will ask him the question because Mika will be back in the after work, it will be on the spot of 5:50pm for a new instant The Voice.

Edited by Loo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Loo said:

-He comes back later and maybe Sylvain and Charlotte will ask him the question because Mika will be back in the after work, it will be on the spot of 5:50pm for a new instant The Voice.

Thanks a lot for the translation, I have to record it at 5.50pm again !!:doh:

• Haha 1

Now I noticed, isn't it a replay?
Perhaps the first question among the four may has been broadcasted on the morning, and second was on the evening of March 1st ???
:shocked: