Hi

Akudanah

5a9929b4983e6_Screenshot_-.thumb.jpg.29a2c5c048b31d50908ac35319a89b0f.jpgHello everybody iam glad to join with you today iam happy to be part of this. Abot how i descoverd mika hmm i saw video on YouTube and i loved his character even before hearing his songs and i just started watching more videos with big love and started listening his songe "i love his songs" and the stalker inside me just started his work xD I spend a lot of time reading about him on comments on wiki and  looing  for his twitter, Instagram, website, YouTube. I saw his vidioes and fans vidioes 

By the way I love his Arabian clothes i felt so happy as Arabian fan 🌻🌻

I am not very good in English,  i want to say more but no words could help me so i just want to say  iam really really love mika. 

انه شخص رائع وروحه جميلة جدا ان الإستماع الى اغانيه كل صباح و مساء يجعلني سعيدة انا حقا محظوظة لأني أعرفه 🌻❤

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

:welcomeani:Welcome to the MFC @Akudanah

183628_191680474198761_7834719_n.jpg.51420440965009626ea0f7b72e0fea23.jpg

This pic is edited by me in 2011, fortunately Mika found it out somewhere and shared it on his instagram.:wub2:

Ohhh goood i love you such a beautiful picture i just started yelling  when i saw it 

I think he have an Arabian eyes 👀 

I love what you did ❤❤❤

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

Hi @Akudanah! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

I'm very happy to know an arabian Mikafan! :cheer:

Have fun here and see you around! :mika1:

I love you name and i want to see Italy one day ❤,   such a nice of you thanks 🙏 iam happy to know you too 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sabine64 said:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun her. I´m Sabine from Germany. Don´t worry about you English, as more you are here the better your English will get. :wink2:

Thanks i will,  nice to meet you sabine ❤

Ok i should take your advice to improve my english thanks ❤

On 02/03/2018 at 12:15 PM, Kumazzz said:

: welcomeani:Bienvenue au MFC @Akudanah

183628_191680474198761_7834719_n.jpg.51420440965009626ea0f7b72e0fea23.jpg

Cette photo a été éditée par moi en 2011, heureusement que Mika l'a trouvé quelque part et l'a partagé sur son instagram.: wub2:

Beautiful picture @Kumazzz ! Thank you ! :wink2:

How did you edit this photo? Where did you find it?