Míriam Ballester

Hello everyone! 

My name´s Miriam, I´m from Catalonia (close to Spain) and I´ve recently found Mika´s music thanks to a video logged in social media about Mika´s collaboration as a judge in The Voice version made in France.I must say his magnetic essence and enchanting personality caught my attention at the first sight. My first thought was something like: "This guy is amazingly cool, I need to know more about him" and now I´m in into this pourpuse.

Hope he would feel comfortable to prepare some tours this year and maybe be able to visit us in Barcelona or either place in Spain.

Waiting the best wishes for all!

14af7dcdb678b04723035159845.gif

Edited by Míriam Ballester
  • Like 8

Hello Míriam and welcome to the forum!

For the moment this young man is having fun hitting tables with his new plaster cast; the concerts are likely to be a little backwards! :lmfao:

Edited by Loo
  • Haha 6

42 minutes ago, Míriam Ballester said:

Thank you Dominika! I´m waiting for learn how to use this site as soon as possible:D

Yes, it seems complicated at first :biggrin2: If you have any questions just ask :wink2:

Hola Miriam. Muy contenta de que finalmente te hayas decidido a presentarte. Have a lot of fun here and stay for long time. :hug: Enjoy Mika and his music. 

A veure si et puc escriure un missatge aquesta nit que ara no sôc a casa. 

:welcomeani:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stardust_Mei said:

Hello everyone:wub2:

My name is Mei.I'm 16 years old,I from Japan,I live in Yokohama. I've been Mika's fan since 2013. I was into MFC last year. I'm sorry I'm late to say "Hello" in here:bored:

I went to Mika's concert,Studio coast and NHK hall! I really love to listening Mika's songs! My favorite his song is Stardust✨

I really love to drawing his world and making somethings!

Nice to meet you:mika3:

I'm really glad to talk with all MFC members!

Mei Uchiyama

:welcomeani: Hello @Stardust_Mei

you should create your own thread for introducing.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/

Click on [ Start new topic]:wink2:

MFC.thumb.png.9529fb6bfed9a89c92c6a31482ef8b52.png

• Like 2

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany.

I think here a few more people who know very very much about Mika . I think when he comes back to Spain Barcelona will be a place he will tour again.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Míriam Ballester said:

@krysadyHow much can I ask about Mika? :lmfao:Your suggerence makes me think you are a good knower of his work!

:lmfao:   Nooo, I'm not so good at that, but there will always be someone trying to help you if they know the answer :wink2:  

• Thanks 1

Hello Miriam, welcome to the MFC :D

So many beautiful words! I really wish you to enjoy every little part of your purpose, and most of all Mika and this wonderful world you've just joined! 

As other members already told you, don't hesitate to ask if you need anything, we'll be glad to help you :)

That being said, enjoy the MFC! See you around :bye: 

12 minutes ago, sara09 said:

Hello Miriam, welcome to the MFC :D

So many beautiful words! I really wish you to enjoy every little part of your purpose, and most of all Mika and this wonderful world you've just joined! 

As other members already told you, don't hesitate to ask if you need anything, we'll be glad to help you :)

That being said, enjoy the MFC! See you around :bye: 

so pleased, thank you!

• Like 1

Hi Miriam :bye: and a warm welcome to MFC  :huglove: I  joined in 2007 because like you I wanted to know more about this magic singer,  Mika :swoon: and still loving him and my MFC home where we share so much together :group_hug: You can ask us anything Mika related, we have a thread for basically everything :naughty: and even one where you can ask what you're looking for :wink2: 

Enjoy yourself here :cheer: 

• Like 2