Mika - Kick Ass / Erase

tevje

Hello fellow MIKA lovers :)

1. Anyone knows why the 'Erase' song from the JP edition Life in Cartoon motion arent on spotify?

2. Anyone knows why the Kick Ass song with RedOne arent playable on spoitfy? I get this message "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer, you can import it".

Thanks in advance MIKA fans <3 love you all

17 hours ago, krysady said:

Hi, @tevje ! We know that Mika has sold the song Erase since 2009 to an Italian singer Valerio Scanu, you'll find it under this name:

I litterally went out and bought the Life in cartoon motion JP edition CD just to get that song, lul.

18 hours ago, krysady said:

Hi, @tevje ! We know that Mika has sold the song Erase since 2009 to an Italian singer Valerio Scanu, you'll find it under this name:

Never heard about it, whyyy!!! it's an amazing song and I adore MIKA's version and the lyrics:tears::tears::tears:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

Wow, I only discover this , thank you @krysady! :thumb_yello:

You're welcome :thumb_yello:

2 hours ago, tevje said:

I litterally went out and bought the Life in cartoon motion JP edition CD just to get that song, lul.

53 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

Never heard about it, whyyy!!! it's an amazing song and I adore MIKA's version and the lyrics:tears::tears::tears:

In fact Mika mentioned in some interviews that he hates this song and he will never perform it live :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1