Hello Newly Found Friends!!!

Liv

Hello everyone! So, my name is Olivia (call me Liv though!) and I'm from the USA.

I'll just start with how I figured out about Mika. I found him through the Voice France, actually 5 months ago, looking at some viral blind auditions and it so happened, I came across Kendji's. I thought he was super attractive and then it cut to Mika and I was like, "Who is this guy? I need to find out more about him." A couple of Internet searches later and I found out that he was English (I thought he was French lol) and that I actually had heard his songs before (Popular Song and Lollipop) when I was younger. Also, funny story, when I heard Lollipop for the first time ever, my brain connected "higher voice to female" so until 5 months ago, I thought that song was sung by a woman. Everyone makes mistakes.

So, I discovered this website a while back, but I didn't really know if I should join it or not. But now, I think I'm ready to join this big Mika community because I don't know anyone around me who knows who he is. Of course, I'm a little nervous because I've never been part of one of these forums before, but I trust that all of you are cool! And I hope I'll be cool too!

- Liv

• Like 11

Hello Liv, welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I also was nervous in the beginning but I was nervous because I never was part of a fanclub before and I was a little older than you imagine a " fan " usually is. But to say the truth I spent the best times of my life with MFC´iers

• Like 4

Hello Olivia, welcome to the MFC! I'm Sara :bye: 

I hadn't been part of any fan club before as well when I joined, or felt a strong need to share my passion with other fans so much, so I really understand. I've been nervous for a lot of time, but it slowly became easier and I really think time and friends helped feeling way less of whatever I was feeling at the beginning. The best thing is that you get to know people who understand what you're feeling and share wonderful experiences with you. So, I really hope you're gonna find the same and enjoy this place :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @Liv :bye:

Your Mika story is sweet :wub2: I think most of us here reacted like you after seing/hearing him the first time :wub2:

Years go by but I'm still totally passionnate about him and everything he does :mikalove: He has a way to brighten up life :wub2: and MFC friends too :group_hug:

Enjoy yourself with us Liv and if you have any questions just ask, we'll be happy to help :biggrin2:

If you're interested into watching The Voice with English subs some lovely fans have started subbing this season and Casa Mika was subbed by MFC subs team from Italian to English (as well as many other shows, interviews and concerts) 

Have fun! :hi5:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Golden1 said:

I'm relatively new here too and it's funny because I rediscovered Mika through the Voice of France as well! 

Still trying to figure out how everything works here :lmfao:

Welcome to the MFC :bye:  If you need any help, just ask.

• Thanks 1

On 3.4.2018 at 2:32 AM, Liv said:

Hello everyone! So, my name is Olivia (call me Liv though!) and I'm from the USA.

I'll just start with how I figured out about Mika. I found him through the Voice France, actually 5 months ago, looking at some viral blind auditions and it so happened, I came across Kendji's. I thought he was super attractive and then it cut to Mika and I was like, "Who is this guy? I need to find out more about him." A couple of Internet searches later and I found out that he was English (I thought he was French lol) and that I actually had heard his songs before (Popular Song and Lollipop) when I was younger. Also, funny story, when I heard Lollipop for the first time ever, my brain connected "higher voice to female" so until 5 months ago, I thought that song was sung by a woman. Everyone makes mistakes.

So, I discovered this website a while back, but I didn't really know if I should join it or not. But now, I think I'm ready to join this big Mika community because I don't know anyone around me who knows who he is. Of course, I'm a little nervous because I've never been part of one of these forums before, but I trust that all of you are cool! And I hope I'll be cool too!

- Liv

Hello there! Nice to meet you! :)

I bet you'll have a wonderful time here with us all. :D

On 4/7/2018 at 6:55 PM, Golden1 said:

I'm relatively new here too and it's funny because I rediscovered Mika through the Voice of France as well! 

Welcome to MFC @Golden1:huglove: Feel free to ask for help in a thread or by pm, we've been through it to and we're always happy to help :wink2:

• Thanks 1

On 7/4/2018 at 6:55 PM, Golden1 said:

Hello @Golden1  and welcome to the MFC. Enjoy Mika, his music and make good friends!! 

:welcomeani:

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2018 at 8:32 PM, Liv said:

- Liv

Hi Liv! Nice to meet you! I'm from the USA too and also have never joined a forum before, so you're not alone😀