Mika guest @ Le Quotidien - May 2nd, 2018

sara09

33 minutes ago, krysady said:

I understood that Mennel will come at The Voice next Saturday to sing one of her songs?

No she will be @ Le Quotidien show where the coaches were today on Thursday to sing one of her own songs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Amy hudsone said:

Not at the voice, but at this program Le Quotidien

Just now, crazyaboutmika said:

No she will be @ Le Quotidien show where the coaches were today on Thursday to sing one of her own songs.

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

About Mennel, MiKA said that he talked to her for about 1-2 hours, it was hard for her to leave the competition but she wants to return with her own songs and she keeps on working

Florent has the courage to talk clearly about the affair of Mennel, and he said that it was more the decision of the program and the station not hers, because she already has participated to half of the show and was satisfied, he said that the station shouldn't have been influenced by external opinions, sadly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I don't know if the link will work for everybody. It's on MyTF1

https://www.tf1.fr/tmc/quotidien-avec-yann-barthes/videos/invites-jury-de-the-voice-zazie-florent-pagny-pascal-obispo-mika.html

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I don't know if the link will work for everybody. It's on MyTF1

https://www.tf1.fr/tmc/quotidien-avec-yann-barthes/videos/invites-jury-de-the-voice-zazie-florent-pagny-pascal-obispo-mika.html

Thank you so much @Anna Ko Kolkowska :hug:

I found out Mika was on TV at the last minute thanks to a friend who told me (I had just got back home) but I wanted to watch it again and I suppose now it can be saved and subbed as well :thumb_yello: I was totally overjoyed that Mika was on TV :woot_jump:and it made my day :biggrin2: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

REPLAY

quotidien-invites-jury-de-the-voice-zazie-florent-pagny-pascal-obispo-mika-9fe793-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.04d88a1f7d1843a6c89afa057048bc67.jpg

Invités : le jury de The Voice, Zazie, Florent Pagny, Pascal Obispo et Mika ( 25:42 )

( Guests: The Voice jury, Zazie, Florent Pagny, Pascal Obispo and Mika )

The final of The Voice is fast approaching TF1. To speak about it, the jury is on the set of Daily: Zazie, Florent Pagny, Pascal Obispo and Mika come to talk to us about their talents, their impressions and their favorites for the grand finale.

A Part of 4 coaches talking about Mennel

DcOILL5UwAEETJB.thumb.jpg.caa677db9de6c6f4c80f62bf82c19f1a.jpg

Les coachs de The Voice reviennent sur le départ de Mennel Ibtissem

C'était la grande polémique de la saison 2018 de The Voice. Mennel Ibtissem, malgré un talent qu'aucun des coachs n'avait démenti, a dû quitter l'aventure The Voice après que d'anciens tweets polémiques, écrits notamment à la suite de l'attentat de Nice, ont refait sur face. Sur le plateau de Quotidien, Zazie, Mika, Florent Pagny et Pascal Obispo reviennent sur cet épisode, le départ de Mennel et ses projets pour l'avenir.

gb.png.2f6f7d2804e7c673cbb8b62f5073d1a3.png Google translator

Spoiler

The Voice coaches return to the departure of Mennel Ibtissem

It was the great controversy of the 2018 season of The Voice. Mennel Ibtissem, despite a talent that none of the coaches had denied, had to leave the adventure The Voice after old polemical tweets, written in particular following the attack in Nice, have redone face. On the set of Daily, Zazie, Mika, Florent Pagny and Pascal Obispo return on this episode, the departure of Mennel and her plans for the future

Edited by Kumazzz
adding VK url
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

[ REPLAY ]

( Mika appears from 01:08 to the end of PART - 2 ) :thumb_yello: 

PART - 1

quotidien-premiere-partie-quotidien-premiere-partie-162-48a537-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.bf0d567e10bcc91c68b305b2f17a25a7.jpg

PART - 2

quotidien-quotidien-deuxieme-partie-151-3980f9-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.a3add1ca16349f2d8a8145ef61e41482.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Thank you so much @Anna Ko Kolkowska :hug:

I found out Mika was on TV at the last minute thanks to a friend who told me (I had just got back home) but I wanted to watch it again and I suppose now it can be saved and subbed as well :thumb_yello: I was totally overjoyed that Mika was on TV :woot_jump:and it made my day :biggrin2: 

Yes, there is alway something or someone on your way to inform you about things VERY inportant for you :-)

I've seen this information about Quotidien on Tweeter and Instagram but I did not even think to watch it here in Poland. And then I find here on MFC screaming about the program which was just aired. I googled it and one of the links was to MyTF1 on which I usually watch The Voice on replay on Sunday. I did not pay attention before that the Quotidien was there too😜.

So you see - there is no coincidences in life. When you are focused on Mika, Mika will find you :mikalove:. Ha ha ha!

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
text
  • Haha 2

I really liked that interview. Especially Florent Pagny who was very true in many of his words!
-When he said that it was TF1 who made the decision to fire Mennel, and that no one should have anything to say to force their hand in front of this decision.
-When he said he was happy to leave The Voice to regain his freedom of expression.
-When he asked if the columnist wanted to see the list of future coaches of The Voice.

I also liked Mika's mimics, when he realized that Florent was throwing all these things away, while he was doing something politically correct.  :lol3:

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Loo said:

I really liked that interview. Especially Florent Pagny who was very true in many of his words!
-When he said that it was TF1 who made the decision to fire Mennel, and that no one should have anything to say to force their hand in front of this decision.
-When he said he was happy to leave The Voice to regain his freedom of expression.
-When he asked if the columnist wanted to see the list of future coaches of The Voice.

I also liked Mika's mimics, when he realized that Florent was throwing all these things away, while he was doing something politically correct.  :lol3:

At last we could have seen them in a different environment. And they talked on different subjects :-) Even if sometimes they were all talking at the same time  :-)

Mika "qui se googlait et se yahooait" - OMG! I love his vocabulary creativity :mikalove:

Florent - a rebel. I love his  song "Ma Liberte de Penser". 

But I think he could have said more about Mennel. She was invited by TV to participate in The Voice (seen in social media) and then because of some od her old tweets found after they decided to disqualify her. 

Anyway she is so talented and I am happy she comes now with her own music.

And maybe it was Casanova's destiny to be in finals? Will see.

• Like 2