Mika one more time to XFactor in Italy?

Gabry74

55 minutes ago, krysady said:

He did both in the past ( 2014 and 2015 I think) 

How will we find him at the end of all this? On his knees? I think all that is too exhausting... I repeat one more time he must take care of his working rythm, sorry if I play the Mum! :lmfao:

Edited by Boucarilla
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Dreamy_Queen said:

Well, in any case X Factor is not that awful as Voice. If he had to choose. But still, some tour would be a better idea 😎

XF starts in June I think, the tour will take place next year from what I've heard.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, krysady said:

Ha fatto entrambe le cose in passato (penso che sia il 2014 e il 2015) 

Non mi risulta che abbia fatto The voice in Italia, solo Xfactor

1 minute ago, Rita70 said:

Non mi risulta che abbia fatto The voice in Italia, solo Xfactor

He did The Voice in France and XFactor in Italy at the same time 

• Like 1

Translation:

X Factor 2018: Asia Argento and Mika's return to the jury.

While the casting has started for the new edition of the Sky Uno singing contest, there will also be an essay for the judges who will be alongside Fedez and Mara Maionchi.

Last week, the casting started in Rome to find the competitors of the 2018 edition of X Factor. Confirmed among judges Fedez and Mara Maionchi, the production company FremantleMedia and Sky Uno are looking for replacements for Levante and Manuel Agnelli.

In addition to the names that are circulating these days, we discovered at TvZoom that we are also thinking of Asia Argento and Mika's return, after the experience gained at the Rai with his one-man show Stasera CasaMika. For the actress, it would obviously be a debut in the Sky Uno talent show, after having participated in Balando con le stelle on Rai 1, but this time as a judge and not as a competitor.

In the coming weeks, for production reasons, the names of the new judges will necessarily have to appear. We wait.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I really see it as just a rumor. I don't think this TvZoom is a very reliable source, also we get so many articles each time (see Sanremo for example) that in the end are always fake. Now, they need to make some gossip, since the judges are about to be announced, Mika's name seems to be the favorite for this kind of activity. 

I might be wrong of course, but when he left X Factor I didn't see any chance of his return in the future; his involvement with that project felt done, even more after Casa Mika :dunno:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, sara09 said:

I really see it as just a rumor. I don't think this TvZoom is a very reliable source, also we get so many articles each time (see Sanremo for example) that in the end are always fake. Now, they need to make some gossip, since the judges are about to be announced, Mika's name seems to be the favorite for this kind of activity. 

I might be wrong of course, but when he left X Factor I didn't see any chance of his return in the future; his involvement with that project felt done, even more after Casa Mika :dunno:

I hope you're right.  I had the feeling that he was stopping all TV work, at least for a while, and getting back to recording and touring.  But with Mika, you never know.

• Like 8

12 hours ago, silver said:

Oh dear :sad:

I hope it's a fake news because I would like to see him again on the stage, on tour, but he is unpredictable. :dunno:

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

How will we find him at the end of all this? On his knees? I think all that is too exhausting... I repeat one more time he must take care of his working rythm, sorry if I play the Mum! :lmfao:

It's called multitasking :mikacool:

13 hours ago, sara09 said:

:yeah:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...