Frédéric Longbois

crazyaboutmika

Soooo. I don't know if you read Frédéric's interview where he said he already worked with Florent Pagny for a fiction (but Florent didn't recognize him at The Voice at first). My sis and I were very curious about that and did some research. Here you are Florent Pagny et Frédéric Longbois on "Milady" (2004) :teehee:

Group pic

108106_800x600.jpg.0e71d19912b8af115877e8df797f9520.jpg

Florent

shooting-of-the-telefilm-milady-by-josee-dayan-tournage-du-tlfilm-de-picture-id161556219.thumb.jpeg.160da169d3fbe00dcb721b5a676605ad.jpeg

Frédéric 

images-1.jpeg.87cb93cd00778886c9af3851247406a9.jpeg

Anyway, I LOVED him on The Voice (loved less the "Nessun dorma" thing, for obvious reasons I think) but the last duet was AMAZING :excite:

Edited by Siri
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 5/6/2018 at 11:52 PM, Siri said:

Soooo. I don't know if you read Frédéric's interview where he said he already worked with Florent Pagny for a fiction (but Florent didn't recognize him at The Voice at first). My sis and I were very curious about that and did some research. Here you are Florent Pagny et Frédéric Longbois on "Milady" (2004) :teehee:

Group pic

108106_800x600.jpg.0e71d19912b8af115877e8df797f9520.jpg

Florent

shooting-of-the-telefilm-milady-by-josee-dayan-tournage-du-tlfilm-de-picture-id161556219.thumb.jpeg.160da169d3fbe00dcb721b5a676605ad.jpeg

Frédéric 

images-1.jpeg.87cb93cd00778886c9af3851247406a9.jpeg

Anyway, I LOVED him on The Voice (loved less the "Nessun dorma" thing, for obvious reasons I think) but the last duet was AMAZING :excite:

Thank you for sharing Siri :flowers2::hug: I didn't know...yes the last duet was totally fabulous

:woot_jump:

:groupwave: 

I felt like Casa Mika's door had opened again :biggrin2: 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

I absolutely adored Frédéric, and I was hoping he'd sing with Mika during the finals. Sadly that didn't happen 😭 But at least we got to hear him sing and see him perform all the way up until the semi-finals. He was really fantastic, and I agree with @crazyaboutmika : Frédéric's performances felt a lot like Casa Mika! There was something very pure, and very old-fashioned about the way he performed, making each episode of The Voice a little trip for me - a trip to somewhere far, far away. I say old fashioned, but it was also very modern in a certain way.

I just can't wait to see more, and hear more from Frédéric. I loved the way he and Mika seemed to become friends. It was adorable, and really really nice to see.

I'm curious to know about you guys: what was your favorite performance that Frédéric did?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, thesadchicken said:

I absolutely adored Frédéric, and I was hoping he'd sing with Mika during the finals. Sadly that didn't happen 😭 But at least we got to hear him sing and see him perform all the way up until the semi-finals. He was really fantastic, and I agree with @crazyaboutmika : Frédéric's performances felt a lot like Casa Mika! There was something very pure, and very old-fashioned about the way he performed, making each episode of The Voice a little trip for me - a trip to somewhere far, far away. I say old fashioned, but it was also very modern in a certain way.

I just can't wait to see more, and hear more from Frédéric. I loved the way he and Mika seemed to become friends. It was adorable, and really really nice to see.

I'm curious to know about you guys: what was your favorite performance that Frédéric did?

I really loved Becassine and the way it made Mika happy ( and I remembered that song from my childhood too) but I found he was so moving when singing Jonaz song. It was live and he put so much emotion in it and gave it so much meaning I was crying and "living" the song through him when I had never listened to its lyrics but Frédéric transformed it into a heartfelt master piece so that was my favorite  performance of his :wub2:

He got the longest standing ovation from the public after that one :biggrin2:

I'm so happy you like him too :huglove: ::D

At the end of the final Mika and Frédéric were dancing together and I took several pics of my TV :biggrin2: 

Look 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

On 5/14/2018 at 11:25 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

I really loved Becassine and the way it made Mika happy ( and I remembered that song from my childhood too) but I found he was so moving when singing Jonaz song. It was live and he put so much emotion in it and gave it so much meaning I was crying and "living" the song through him when I had never listened to its lyrics but Frédéric transformed it into a heartfelt master piece so that was my favorite  performance of his :wub2:

He got the longest standing ovation from the public after that one :biggrin2:

I'm so happy you like him too :huglove: ::D

At the end of the final Mika and Frédéric were dancing together and I took several pics of my TV :biggrin2: 

Look 

I love all his performances as well! Every single one. But my favorite is "Je voulais te dire que je t'attends" as well ❤️ I watched that live performance only 6 days after my grandfather died and 5 days after my grandma died. I felt like he was talking about me, about my feelings, about my pain  after losing my grandparents. It was at the same time a very big consolation for me. A very big comfort. It was fantastic.

Ooooh yes I saw them dancing together!!! That was sooooo cute!!

• Like 3

21 hours ago, thesadchicken said:

I love all his performances as well! Every single one. But my favorite is "Je voulais te dire que je t'attends" as well ❤️ I watched that live performance only 6 days after my grandfather died and 5 days after my grandma died. I felt like he was talking about me, about my feelings, about my pain  after losing my grandparents. It was at the same time a very big consolation for me. A very big comfort. It was fantastic.

Ooooh yes I saw them dancing together!!! That was sooooo cute!!

Very big hugs and lots of love going your way :hug: Take care sweetie :huglove:

• Like 1

IMDb

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382182/

Cast

Cast overview, first billed only:

Arielle Dombasle

Arielle Dombasle

Milady

Asia Argento

Asia Argento

Sally La Chèvre

Martin Lamotte

Martin Lamotte

Richelieu

Julie Depardieu

Julie Depardieu

Constance Bonacieux

Nicole Courcel

Nicole Courcel

Jeanne De Breuil

Christopher Buchholz

Christopher Buchholz

Lord Buckingham

Florent Pagny

Florent Pagny

D'Artagnan

Guillaume Depardieu

Guillaume Depardieu

Athos

Frédéric Longbois

Frédéric Longbois

Portos

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2018 at 8:16 PM, Irem Aytepe said:

I didn't read all topic but Frédéric is following me from Instagram and he likes me! This is sooo good thing for me :) Because I love him from The Voice. Crazy person :punk:

I noticed that :biggrin2: Happy for you sweetie :wub2:

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...