Mika at Rugby Final, Stade de France - Paris, 2 June 2018

Gabry74

7 minutes ago, krysady said:

It was this one: 

Mika_Nibe_Festival.jpg

I wanted to replace it, but you need an account on wikipedia for that. I tried to upload this one: 

c01b30e0fb039cbd9bcefcadf2c6b74e--mika-penniman-factors.jpg

ugh, yes. thank you for trying to fix it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Oh, that was really awful! I think I managed to delete it, wouldn't let me upload another one :winksmiley02:

Yep, it's gone :winner_first_h4h: ! Thank you soooo much :flowers2: I found it very annoying and "out of context" (?) I don't know how to explain what I mean better, sorry :lmfao:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

I've just written "mika" in google, it's the first page

mika22.thumb.PNG.7d4c6931111ffb32840359ea1c7b6629.PNG

On Polish google it looks like this: see below.

The internet mixed information about Mika and Mika Urbaniak (Polish-American singer). It's crazy! But it's just the this page where we can see a copilation.

On proper pages everything is correct.

But yes, if anybody does like us (google MIKA), he will think that Mika was born the 8th of January 1980, so he is 38.

On the other hand somebody looking for Mika Urbaniak information can learn she was born in Beirut and her full name is Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr. Did she change sex? Ha ha ha!

Does she sing "Popular Song"? On the bottom you can see Mika's (our Mika's) albums.

Be careful while playing with the Internet!!!!:das: You never know what you find.

image.thumb.png.5b318944c458b6685a2382003160b9e5.png

image.thumb.png.926db2742aac74ce38b1d40a2be2e94b.png

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

On Polish google it looks like this: see below.

The internet mixed information about Mika and Mika Urbaniak (Polish-American singer). It's crazy! But it's just the this page where we can see a copilation.

On proper pages everything is correct.

But yes, if anybody does like us (google MIKA), he will think that Mika was born the 8th of January 1980, so he is 38.

On the other hand somebody looking for Mika Urbaniak information can learn she was born in Beirut and her full name is Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr. Did she change sex? Ha ha ha!

Does she sing "Popular Song"? On the bottom you can see Mika's (our Mika's) albums.

Be careful while playing with the Internet!!!!:das: You never know what you find.

image.thumb.png.5b318944c458b6685a2382003160b9e5.png

image.thumb.png.926db2742aac74ce38b1d40a2be2e94b.png

That explains why once Google considered Mika a female singer when I was searching for something, I've been always wondering about it (I didn't know about the other MIka...). But what does any of these Mikas have in common with the band The Boss from Soul, South Korea?! EDIT: One of the members is called Mika... :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

That explains why once Google considered Mika a female singer when I was searching for something, I've been always wondering about it (I didn't know about the other MIka...). But what does any of these Mikas have in common with the band The Boss from Soul, South Korea?! EDIT: One of the members is called Mika... :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

This (see below screen shot). Internet never lies. It has only it's own way if seeing things :insane:

image.png.f160aa135441b3899f5467a439aca90c.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Siri said:

Yep, it's gone :winner_first_h4h: ! Thank you soooo much :flowers2: I found it very annoying and "out of context" (?) I don't know how to explain what I mean better, sorry :lmfao:

And now you'll see the new photo for 2012 :naughty:  .... and yes, now I have an account on wikipedia :teehee:

• Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, krysady said:

And now you'll see the new photo for 2012 :naughty:  .... and yes, now I have an account on wikipedia :teehee:

Thanks for your sacrifice for the good cause :mikacool: (sorry, I did not know I could erase it without an account and did not want to force anybody to make one :baghead:)

Just now, Siri said:

Thanks for your sacrifice for the good cause :mikacool: (sorry, I did not know I could erase it without an account and did not want to force anybody to make one :baghead:)

It was my pleasure to do it, don't worry :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

mika22.thumb.PNG.7d4c6931111ffb32840359ea1c7b6629.PNG

I figured out how to send notifications to Google about those errors:  scroll down the page and you'll see bottom-right the word "Feedback" . Click on it and you'll have the possibility to click on the wrong info and send them a notification with the right date. (I send them two, one about his b-day date and one about The Boss band, not sure that actually someone will read it though 😏)

InkedScreenshot (299)_LI.jpg

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, krysady said:

Still off topic, but I figured out how to send notifications to Google about those errors:  scroll down the page and you'll see bottom-right the word "Feedback" . Click on it and you'll have the possibility to click on the wrong info and send them a notification with the right date. (I send them two, one about his b-day date and one about The Boss band, not sure that actually someone will read it though 😏)

InkedScreenshot (299)_LI.jpg

J'ai fait de même et j'ai signalé les erreurs 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Ingrid said:

Is there any link for fans outside of France to watch the mini gig?

Or I hope someone can record the gig? 😇

I've just found this one: https://www.wiiz.tv/regarder_canalplus.php  b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶v̶p̶n̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶F̶r̶a̶n̶c̶e̶. :sad:

Anyway I'm pretty sure someone will record it and post the link afterwards.

Edit:

it works outside France too.

Edited by Ellys
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Thanks, it works for me :thumb_yello:

You're welcome 😊 

It works for me too without using a vpn now; I don't know why it didn't before. 🤷🏻‍♀️

1 minute ago, Ellys said:

You're welcome 😊 

It works for me too without using a vpn now; I don't know why it didn't before. 🤷🏻‍♀️

That's great!  :thumb_yello:

53 minutes ago, Ellys said:

I've just found this one: https://www.wiiz.tv/regarder_canalplus.php  b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶v̶p̶n̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶F̶r̶a̶n̶c̶e̶. :sad:

Edit:

It works for me in Poland as well :-) Thank you for sharing ♥️

On 5/9/2018 at 11:07 PM, Mikasister said:

A friend that met Mika today among other fans at the voice studio told me that Mika said to all of them that it will be better watch the show on TV because it's too big :dunno:

I met Mika last Friday in Paris and he told us that he can not close us under the stage because it's a stadium.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Roseline said:

How can i say that i am attending it ? I dont find the button in the calendar...

dont worry people, i am going with Chriss Mikafan and we will record it 😄

See you there! :wink2:

• Like 4

Le Figaro

2018-05-19

Mika : une finale au Stade de France
Mika pour la première fois au Stade de France !
Le 2 juin, il donnera un concert clôturant la finale du Top 14 de rugby.

Il est donc assuré de chanter devant 80 000 personnes.
Le chanteur a donné son feu vert à la Ligue nationale et précisé qu’il sera accompagné par ses musiciens et ses danseurs.
Il promet un « show qui fera date ». La moindre des choses pour un enfant de la balle, même ovale. ■

gb.png.17d369334e2d199ff15788010843c08a.png

Spoiler

Mika: a final at the Stade de France
Mika for the first time at the Stade de France!
On June 2, he will give a concert closing the final of the Top 14 rugby.
He is therefore sure to sing in front of 80,000 people.
The singer gave the green light to the National League and said he will be accompanied by his musicians and dancers.
He promises a "show that will date". The least things for a child of the ball, even oval.

le_figaro_19-20-05-2018-p_36-crop.thumb.jpg.92d8d78263f227ee28d3db8aec88c8cf.jpg

le_figaro_19-20-05-2018-p_36.thumb.jpg.23dd21d15fd321296a37b1c0fe168ce9.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 5/14/2018 at 6:23 PM, Ellys said:

Edit:

Hi everybody outside France.

As it was said that the match - and the Mika's performance I hope - will be broadcasted not only by Canal + but as well by French TV France 2.

Here is the link for live streaming:

https://www.myfree-tivi.com/watch/e

You can watch there as well some other French TV stations :-)

• Thanks 4