Mika at Rugby Final, Stade de France - Paris, 2 June 2018

Gabry74

CANAL+

https://www.canalplus-reunion.com/km/guide-tv-cette-semaine/samedi-5

Mika's show will be broadcast at 23:15 by CANAL+.

946109466_CANALRugby.thumb.png.8af6a5dd841d07453ac5fd1e1ab7cc6d.png

Show de clôture du Top 14

https://www.mycanal.fr/guide/programme/9952265-show-de-cloture-du-top-14.html

• Spectacle Son et Lumière, France, 2018, 20 min

Pour terminer en beauté la saison 2017/2018 du Top 14, la Ligue nationale de rugby a fait appel à Mika pour faire vibrer une dernière fois le Stade de France. Accompagnée de ses musiciens et danseurs, la star internationale, qui compte 3 World Music Awards, 2 NRJ Music Awards et 1 Brit Award à son palmarès, succède ainsi au DJ français The Avener, qui avait transformé l'an dernier les tribunes du SDF en piste de «dance».

Closing show of the Top 14

• Sound and Light Show, France, 2018, 20 min

To finish in style the 2017/2018 season of the Top 14, the National Rugby League has called on Mika to thrill the Stade de France for the last time. Accompanied by his musicians and dancers, the international star, which has 3 World Music Awards, 2 NRJ Music Awards and 1 Brit Award to his name, succeeds the French DJ The Avener, who transformed last year the SDF forums in dancefloor".

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

CANAL+

https://www.canalplus-reunion.com/km/guide-tv-cette-semaine/samedi-5

Mika's show will be broadcast at 01:16 to 0:37 by CANAL+.

946109466_CANALRugby.thumb.png.8af6a5dd841d07453ac5fd1e1ab7cc6d.png

Show de clôture du Top 14

https://www.mycanal.fr/guide/programme/9952265-show-de-cloture-du-top-14.html

• Spectacle Son et Lumière, France, 2018, 20 min

Pour terminer en beauté la saison 2017/2018 du Top 14, la Ligue nationale de rugby a fait appel à Mika pour faire vibrer une dernière fois le Stade de France. Accompagnée de ses musiciens et danseurs, la star internationale, qui compte 3 World Music Awards, 2 NRJ Music Awards et 1 Brit Award à son palmarès, succède ainsi au DJ français The Avener, qui avait transformé l'an dernier les tribunes du SDF en piste de «dance».

Closing show of the Top 14

• Sound and Light Show, France, 2018, 20 min

To finish in style the 2017/2018 season of the Top 14, the National Rugby League has called on Mika to thrill the Stade de France for the last time. Accompanied by his musicians and dancers, the international star, which has 3 World Music Awards, 2 NRJ Music Awards and 1 Brit Award to his name, succeeds the French DJ The Avener, who transformed last year the SDF forums in dancefloor".

Tele 7 jours sais Canal+ will start the show at 23:15. So 1 hour earlier than on the screen above. Well it a live event so everything is possible.

Anyway we will be ready :trumpet:

image.thumb.png.4634e6dec44a1c999219c95f9c470c21.png

• Confused 1

On my own TV programm the show is due to start at 23.15 on Canal+

It seems that France2 will only show the match as there's is another emission at 23:10 ("On est pas couchés")

For those who don't have the channel ,you can try to use these links :

http://tab.webmaster-gratuit.com/tele/canal-plus.htm

https://www.wiiz.tv/regarder_canalplus.php

Edited by carafon
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, carafon said:

On my own TV programm the show is due to start at 23.15 on Canal+

It seems that France2 will only show the match as there's is another emission at 23:10 ("On est pas couchés")

For those who don't have the channel ,you can try to use these links :

http://tab.webmaster-gratuit.com/tele/canal-plus.htm

https://www.wiiz.tv/regarder_canalplus.php

Thank you @carafon . So only Canal+  to choose. For us it's the show the most important. Who cares about the match ?:mfr_lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Tele 7 jours sais Canal+ will start the show at 23:15. So 1 hour earlier than on the screen above. Well it a live event so everything is possible.

Anyway we will be ready :trumpet:

image.thumb.png.4634e6dec44a1c999219c95f9c470c21.png

Only 20 minutes????  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm not sure if this web source is reliable or not... it says "The concert will be broadcast on France 2."

This is an interview to Thomas Otton, NRL Communications Manager.

Stratégies

« Cannes a son festival de cinéma, Lyon va avoir son festival de rugby »

http://www.strategies.fr/actualites/marques/4013236W/-cannes-a-son-festival-de-cinema-lyon-va-avoir-son-festival-de-rugby-.html

( a part from the article)

Un deuxième aspect est qu’on a voulu créer « un super Bowl » du rugby. C’est pourquoi pour la finale, on a choisi le chanteur Mika qui compte 11 millions de fans.

Le concert sera diffusé sur France 2.

On espère que sa performance permettra de toucher des nouveaux publics grâce à sa communauté et à la diffusion TV.

(English transration)

A second aspect is that we wanted to create a "super bowl" of rugby. That's why for the final, we chose the singer Mika which has 11 million fans.

The concert will be broadcast on France 2.

It is hoped that its performance will reach new audiences through its community and TV broadcast.

NaoMika☆

PS

How come they could count MIKA fans as 11 million??  :das:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Dominika said:

Maybe we will hear something new? :das: That would be shocking and unexpected! :yikes:

I hope so. But on the other hand Mika will sing not for his fans, so it should be more "commercial" - "Celebrate" for sure as the event is to celebrate :cheerful_h4h:. Maybe "Talk about you".

And all this for only 20-30 minutes...

And don't forget it will be at midnight so most of the audience will think about leaving (home or to drink in the bars :drink_nl: ).

We at our homes can celebrate in both ways: watching till the very end and (optionally) drinking :drinks_wine:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Dominika said:

Maybe we will hear something new? :das: 

I doubt he will sing a new song at this event, I think he will perform some of his well-known tunes, giving the type of the audience.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I hope so. But on the other hand Mika will sing not for his fans, so it should be more "commercial" - "Celebrate" for sure as the event is to celebrate :cheerful_h4h:. Maybe "Talk about you".

And all this for only 20-30 minutes...

And don't forget it will be at midnight so most of the audience will think about leaving (home or to drink in the bars :drink_nl: ).

We at our homes can celebrate in both ways: watching till the very end and (optionally) drinking :drinks_wine:

I would say GK, Relax, Love Today but nothing new. Even I doubt he sings something from his last album. 

• Like 2

Facebook

Êtes-vous prêt pour la Finale du Top 14 de Rugby ce weekend ? Êtes-vous un fan de rugby ? Nous avons un concours très spécial pour aujourd’hui… Nous sommes à la recherche d’un fan reporter pour aller au match (avec un ami) afin d’écrire un compte rendu du concert de Mika sur sa page Facebook officielle! Oui, nous offrons 2 billets pour aller à cet évènement extraordinaire afin d’assister à la performance exclusive de Mika et partager cette expérience avec les fans de Mika dans le monde ! Comment faire ? Envoyer un mail à mikacompetition@gmail.com avec votre nom, votre âge et ceux de votre accompagnateur ainsi qu’un numéro de téléphone. Vous devez tous les deux avoir +18 ans pour participer et être prêts à écrire une chronique de la performance à partager sur Facebook – nous tirerons le gagnant au sort demain, mercredi ! Commentez ci-dessous et taguez la personne qui va vous accompagner, bonne chance !

Twitter

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

I would say GK, Relax, Love Today but nothing new. Even I doubt he sings something from his last album. 

Probably "Elle me dit" too ,because…….

"Fais comme les autres garçons

Vas taper dans un ballon

Tu deviendras populaire "

:soccer_h4h::winner_first_h4h::cheer:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Facebook

Êtes-vous prêt pour la Finale du Top 14 de Rugby ce weekend ? Êtes-vous un fan de rugby ? Nous avons un concours très spécial pour aujourd’hui… Nous sommes à la recherche d’un fan reporter pour aller au match (avec un ami) afin d’écrire un compte rendu du concert de Mika sur sa page Facebook officielle! Oui, nous offrons 2 billets pour aller à cet évènement extraordinaire afin d’assister à la performance exclusive de Mika et partager cette expérience avec les fans de Mika dans le monde ! Comment faire ? Envoyer un mail à mikacompetition@gmail.com avec votre nom, votre âge et ceux de votre accompagnateur ainsi qu’un numéro de téléphone. Vous devez tous les deux avoir +18 ans pour participer et être prêts à écrire une chronique de la performance à partager sur Facebook – nous tirerons le gagnant au sort demain, mercredi ! Commentez ci-dessous et taguez la personne qui va vous accompagner, bonne chance !

Twitter

Spoiler

Facebook

Are you ready for the Rugby Top 14 Final this weekend? Are you a rugby fan? We have a very special contest for today... We are looking for a fan reporter to go to the game (with a friend) to write a review of Mika's concert on his official Facebook page! Yes, we are offering 2 tickets to this extraordinary event to attend Mika's exclusive performance and share this experience with Mika fans around the world! How do we do that? Send an email to mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name, your age and those of your companion as well as a phone number. You must both be +18 to participate and be ready to write a performance review to share on Facebook - we'll draw the winner tomorrow, Wednesday! Comment below and tag the person who will accompany you, good luck!

Nina, you a good writer, don't you want to take a chance and write a nice final report?  :flowers2:

Edited by Loo
  • Like 2

On 5/15/2018 at 1:23 AM, Ellys said:

I've just found this one: https://www.wiiz.tv/regarder_canalplus.php  b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶v̶p̶n̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶F̶r̶a̶n̶c̶e̶. :sad:

Anyway I'm pretty sure someone will record it and post the link afterwards.

Edit:

it works outside France too.

It doesn't work from Japan. :no:

1).thumb.png.2851ed3c404b928478228eb3dceb6580.png