Casa Mika awarded @ Premi internazionali Flaiano 8 july 2018

Loo

http://www.rete8.it/cronaca/123-premi-internazionali-flaiano-domenica-la-chiusura-della-45-edizione/

image.thumb.png.4f1f0be6a904f40863d60d45ee6d63ff.png

Translation:

Spoiler

This year's edition is the first without the founder Edoardo Tiboni. The event, organized by the Edoardo Tiboni Foundation and the cultural association Ennio Flaiano with the patronage of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, the Abruzzo Region and the Municipality of Pescara, with the accession of the President of the Republic, will bring this year in the Adriatic capital big names in the world of entertainment and culture, such as Vittorio Storaro, Ferzan Ozpetek, Elena Sofia Ricci, Mika, Alessandro Cattelan and Giovanna Botteri, just to name a few.

• Like 3

On Sunday in Pescara ( Abruzzo, Italy ) he 'International Flaiano Prizes' will be delivered and also the broadcast Tonight #CasaMika will win the prize for the best TV entertainment of the year! The award ceremony will be broadcast live on Rete8 at 8.30 pm!

image.thumb.png.80f8120bda330d8a70e39f79e61389a7.png

Translation: "You are always many to remember the excitement of " Stasera CasaMika" and Sunday will add another big voice: in Pescara will be awarded the Flaiano International Prizes our transmission of heart won as the best TV entertainment of the year! Mika and very honored of this important recognition for himself and his team!"

Edited by Loo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

MIKA NON SARA’ PRESENTE DOMENICA 8 LUGLIO
AI PREMI INTERNAZIONALI FLAIANO 2018

L’ufficio stampa dei 45 Premi Internazionali Ennio Flaiano intende annunciare che il cantautore e showman Mika per motivi di lavoro non potrà ritirare personalmente il Premio Internazionale Flaiano, vinto per il programma “Stasera casaMika”, ma onorato di questo importante riconoscimento per sé e tutta la sua squadra ha mandato un video di saluti. Ritirerà il Premio Internazionale Flaiano al suo posto, Gianluigi Attorre, direttore creativo della Ballandi Multimedia S.r.l.

MIKA WILL NOT BE PRESENT SUNDAY 8 JULY
IN FLAIANO 2018 INTERNATIONAL AWARDS

The press office of the 45th International Awards Ennio Flaiano intends to announce that the singer and showman Mika for work reasons can not personally pick up the International Flaiano Award, won for the program "Stasera casaMika", but honored by this important recognition for himself and all his team sent a video of greetings. He will take the International Flaiano Prize in his place, Gianluigi Attorre, creative director of Ballandi Multimedia S.r.l.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

MIKA NON SARA’ PRESENTE DOMENICA 8 LUGLIO
AI PREMI INTERNAZIONALI FLAIANO 2018

L’ufficio stampa dei 45 Premi Internazionali Ennio Flaiano intende annunciare che il cantautore e showman Mika per motivi di lavoro non potrà ritirare personalmente il Premio Internazionale Flaiano, vinto per il programma “Stasera casaMika”, ma onorato di questo importante riconoscimento per sé e tutta la sua squadra ha mandato un video di saluti. Ritirerà il Premio Internazionale Flaiano al suo posto, Gianluigi Attorre, direttore creativo della Ballandi Multimedia S.r.l.

MIKA WILL NOT BE PRESENT SUNDAY 8 JULY
IN FLAIANO 2018 INTERNATIONAL AWARDS

The press office of the 45th International Awards Ennio Flaiano intends to announce that the singer and showman Mika for work reasons can not personally pick up the International Flaiano Award, won for the program "Stasera casaMika", but honored by this important recognition for himself and all his team sent a video of greetings. He will take the International Flaiano Prize in his place, Gianluigi Attorre, creative director of Ballandi Multimedia S.r.l.

Thank you Eriko for this information. Sounds like Mika will be really very busy in the studio.

Grazie Eriko per questa informazione. Sembra che Mika sia davvero molto impegnato in studio. 

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Loo said:

0.30: "Mika è a Londra".  :shocked:

Did I get that right?

16 minutes ago, sara09 said:

Yes, I'm confused 🤔

He's like David Copperfield :lmfao:

• Haha 5

I've written down a quick and rough translation of the video: 

"Stasera Casa Mika is an original format by Mika, Ivan Cotroneo, Tiziana Martinengo and Giulio Mazzoleni. It was produced by Rai2 in collaboration with Ballandi Multimedia. In each episode, Mika looked at Italy and Italians through his unconventional gaze bringing the viewers with him in a journey made of music, fun, national and international artists and very special stories. Mika is in London, it wasn’t possible to conciliate his professional commitments with our invitation. (…) However, he wanted to be present and he sent us a video.”

“Hi everybody, I’m sorry I can’t be there with you tonight and thanks to Gianluigi for being there, representing me and my whole team. I’m honored to receive this prize from you. Most of all, this work was a collective work, with every author, the whole Rai2 crew and also the crew of the centre of Milan. So, thank you. I had so much fun. We put a lot of our hearts there. I put a lot of my life, of my fantasies, of my dreams in this program. I really found a house for two years. It was really, really beautiful. It was such an intimate and personal thing, in tv, but yes it was very intimate and personal. I’m very happy to receive this prize tonight, for me and also for the whole team. Thank you." At the end he expressed a thought for Bibi Ballandi, who passed away on February.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

9 hours ago, sara09 said:

This mystery intensifies :naughty:

MIKA must be busy with something very important in London, as he didn't show up at the prize event 🙄 I suppose it ment a lot to him, to recieve  this! :clap:

Thank you so much for your translation! :hug:

Love, love

me

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mamiam said:

MIKA must be busy with something very important in London, as he didn't show up at the prize event 🙄 I suppose it ment a lot to him, to recieve  this! :clap:

Thank you so much for your translation! :hug:

Love, love

me

I hope he's working hard on his new album since he didn't show up :biggrin2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Mika is dressed the same as at Stade de France and on the videos posted by Pierpaolo Piccioli on IG stories where he was dancing/playing with Pierpaolo.

Actually even the background looks very similar. I wonder if it is possible that Mika new about his prize and recorded his video yet in a middle of June... Or he just recorded it at the same place but later. 

image.thumb.png.3eeedb27d7ac2891276f2bc777d24774.png

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Dominika said:

I hope he's working hard on his new album since he didn't show up :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello: Yes, I think most of the MFCers would appreciate  that - but I'm afraid it's wishful thinking, at this time of the year...:naughty: 

Love, love

me

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1