Hello From Turkey!

Irem Aytepe

Hello, everyone. My name is İrem from Turkey obviously. I can speak Turkish and English. Actually, I'm not a newbie in MFC but I hadn't use it before. At the beginning I couldn't use this page, I wrote some ridiculous things somewhere, now I don't know where they are. As I've seen here you guys know each other but no one knows me despite I'm not a newbie. I learned new how to use this page. Anyway, I am starting to introduce myself.

I live in İstanbul Turkey. Actually, I know Mika since 2009 who listen to Grace Kelly and Lollipop, someone put these songs in my mp3. After that, I didn't listen more and years ago when I was watching The Voice I saw Mika. I've been so curious about him, and I searched him. I found Lollipop song and I said to myself "I know this song." after that, I found Grace Kelly. I was happy about that. However, I listened to other songs more and more. Now I fall head over heels in love with him. By the way, my favorite song is c'est quoi ce bonheur.

I have a dream like everyone. Those are going to Europe and going to Mika's concert. I have never been to Mika's concert and I want it. I just can watch on youtube or live concert, poor me.

Mika's fans, freaks, community like a real family. I know it in Instagram which has a fan page. Also, I know the same about here, whereas I learned new to use here so you will see me more.

e72fac19339811.562278aad74b8.png

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, silver said:

Hi Irem :bye:

Glad you are starting to find your way round the forum now :thumb_yello:

If you need any help, just ask - there will always be someone happy to help you.

Thank you soooooooo sooo much, im too happy nowww ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hi @Irem Aytepe Glad that you have introduced yourself .I hope you can see Mika very soon. New music  and tour are just around the corner so I'm sure you'll be able to attend some of his concerts.  Enjoy your stay here and also make good friends.

:welcomeani:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Hi @Irem Aytepe Glad that you have introduced yourself .I hope you can see Mika very soon. New music  and tour are just around the corner so I'm sure you'll be able to attend some of his concerts.  Enjoy your stay here and also make good friends.

:welcomeani:

I hope too, thank you sooo much for respond me ❤️❤️❤️

Just now, sara09 said:

Hello Irem, welcome to the MFC! Nice to meet you, I'm Sara :bye: 

I really hope you're gonna be able to see him live once the tour starts! Have fun here :D

Nice to meet you too Sara ❤️. I hope i hope. Thank you for respond to me, im superb now ❤️❤️

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gabry74 said:

Hello Irem! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around! :cheer::mika1:

Thank you soo much Gabriella! Nice too meet you too ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

Hi Irem! :bye: Welcome and enjoy the forum! :welcomeani: I hope you'll manage to make your dream come true and see Mika in a concert soon, last time he was in Istanbul in 2013 :wink2:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, krysady said:

Hi Irem! :bye: Welcome and enjoy the forum! :welcomeani: I hope you'll manage to make your dream come true and see Mika in a concert soon, last time he was in Istanbul in 2013 :wink2:

Yes yes I know, last time 2013. I hope he will come here on 2019 tour. And thank you for responding to me :mika1:

• Like 1

Hello Irem!

Welcome on MFC. I´m Loo from France.

I also thought you'd been registered here a long time. Looking forward to meeting you here again!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Loo said:

Hello Irem!

Welcome on MFC. I´m Loo from France.

I also thought you'd been registered here a long time. Looking forward to meeting you here again!

Yess. Nice to meet you Loo, thank you for responding to me :lg:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dominika said:

Hello from Poland! :bye:

I thought I had seen you around for some time. Glad that you figured out how the forum works, it's a bit confusing at first :hypo:

Have fun and make some new friends! :wink2:

Thank youu Dominika, I made a new friends through this forum topic :biggirl:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...