2007 - Mika @ Sanremo Music Festival - Italy: 03-03-2007

guinchogirl

Mika will be hosting the most important Italian Music Festival, Sanremo in Liguria, Italy on the final day of the competition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a tag and YouTube url

I won't be there...the tickes are sold out....:thumbdown: ...but i'm going to see him on television!!!!!It's great...Mika is going to do his italian debut at Festival di Sanremo...the most important music contest here in Italy...that's something great...really...when I first heard that news, I couldn't believe that it was true...Pippo Baudo I love you!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

:naughty: yes I'm slightly mad...or totally mad...:hypo:

the final of sanremo is on the 3rd of march!!!it's a very long night...:boxed: I don't know at what time he'll perform..hopefully before 1:00 AM..:boxed: :boxed:

and I think that he's going to sing "Grace Kelly"...here in Itlay is a new song...ihihih..

What time does Sanremo start and end? I need to know as we're like 1 hour behind here but I know my mum will be watchin it so hopefully I won't miss it at all. Anyway if u no what time it starts please tell meee :D thankuuu

Hello, I live in Nice so near San Remo, and I would like to have more informations about his performance in San Remo music festival ?

I'll come ? The tickets are already all sold out ? or Can i find tickets yet ?

Thanx for answer !!

tickets are sold out...I think...maybe you can find some tickets in sanremo, but they'll be so much expencive, I think about 500 euros or something like this...and I'm not sure if are original...but maybe I have a good news for you.. the "international" singers which perform at Sanremo usually stay in hotel in Nice (it's coolest that sanremo...:sneaky2: )...so maybe Mika will stay in Nice...:roftl:

usually the festival starts at 21:00 or 20:30...

there'll be also Scissor Sisters on the 27th ( i think), Joss Stone, Nohra jones, and others...

I0m sorry but I don't know what is the hotel...I cannot find it...:thumbdown:

but I think in one of the most important hotels in Nizza, sorry..Nice:bleh: , but I don't know which one...

I only know that he's going to do his performance on the 3rd of march, which is the final night of San Remo festival, but I can't give you more information..sorry!!:biggrin2:

So..here we are. Mika performed at about 00.15: he's been introduced by a woman who knew nothing about him: "Born in Lebanon, grew in London and lives in Paris, he's 20 years old...." grrrr, get informed before introducing an international guest!:sneaky2:

By the way, he sang Grace Kelly (he was so hoooott! he wore a total white suit), there were even his band but the music was the cd playing...

Looking forward the 12 april to come to see him with my own eyes!!

So..here we are. Mika performed at about 00.15: he's been introduced by a woman who knew nothing about him: "Born in Lebanon, grew in London and lives in Paris, he's 20 years old...." grrrr, get informed before introducing an international guest!

I think she knew what to said but she got confused because she was nervous XDDD It was soooo obvious how she drooled on him :P

Just watched this. Gorgeous as always. Don't want to seem picky, but who did his hair?! Looks a lot frizzier than normal!! Also did anybody notice the shirt Martin was wearing was one of Mikas? :wink2:

yes i've noticed it...:wink2:

Mika rocks...great great...i was infront my tv like this...:mf_lustslow:

OH MY GOD, he was sooo amazing, but it really pissed me off when she kept saying he was 20 grrrr. I wish they interviewed him a bit longer though like have a proper conversation they did with Joss Stone.

OH MY GOD, he was sooo amazing, but it really pissed me off when she kept saying he was 20 grrrr. I wish they interviewed him a bit longer though like have a proper conversation they did with Joss Stone.

I agree.

I hate that presenter!!!:sneaky2:

And I love my Mika...as usually great...even if I think yesterday he was singing a half-tone down...