2007 - Mika @ Sanremo Music Festival - Italy: 03-03-2007

guinchogirl

So..here we are. Mika performed at about 00.15: he's been introduced by a woman who knew nothing about him: "Born in Lebanon, grew in London and lives in Paris, he's 20 years old...." grrrr, get informed before introducing an international guest!:sneaky2:

By the way, he sang Grace Kelly (he was so hoooott! he wore a total white suit), there were even his band but the music was the cd playing...

Looking forward the 12 april to come to see him with my own eyes!!

can't believe I forgot this anniversary, but I found out about Mika at about 00.15 (like you say mirtilla :bleh: )on 4th of March last year :roftl:

anch`io fui folgorata alla stessa ora dello stesso giorno un anno fa..e per caso

erano finito il programma sulla tv americana e ho fatto una capatina su RAI INTERNATIONAL e presentavano lui

mi sono detta : e chi e` questo, co sti capelli, sembrava un tuffo nel passato

poi...cominciato a cantare ...ho detto wwoowww

anch`io fui folgorata alla stessa ora dello stesso giorno un anno fa..e per caso

erano finito il programma sulla tv americana e ho fatto una capatina su RAI INTERNATIONAL e presentavano lui

mi sono detta : e chi e` questo, co sti capelli, sembrava un tuffo nel passato

poi...cominciato a cantare ...ho detto wwoowww

...ma proprio in ql momento dovevo appisolarmi:boxed:...madò qnt è soporifero sanremo, lo facessero tutte le notti sparirebbero i problemi d'insonnia:naughty:

yeah right :roftl: what are you talking about? I only catch words like giorno and anno... not enough to understand everything :naughty:

• 3 months later...

dani...'that' was the first time for me to see mika...in all his amazing self!

thank you soooooooooo much!

about the hair...i fancy a typical italian village haidresser doing his hair...with rollers (?) all over his heads and under a drier.......:naughty::naughty:

hairdressers.jpg

bad hair day :naughty:

Oh no, no, no, no, no.....I've never seen his hair like that after!

...but, blame me, it was the very first time I saw him, so maybe was the fatal "first impression" and it made me :wub2:

Thanks Dani, the Sanremo pics which were 'round here weren't SO good! :thumb_yello:

Oh no, no, no, no, no.....I've never seen his hair like that after!

...but, blame me, it was the very first time I saw him, so maybe was the fatal "first impression" and it made me :wub2:

Thanks Dani, the Sanremo pics which were 'round here weren't SO good! :thumb_yello:

it was the first time I saw him too :wub2: then I started looking him up on youtube and I actually thought he looked way better everywhere else than at the san remo festival :naughty:

Oh, I see.....actually I think our tv programs are such a shame...pff

we have so many stupid channels, we don't even notice that anymore :naughty:

I always loves to watch miss italia on your channels :bleh:

we have so many stupid channels, we don't even notice that anymore :naughty:

I always loves to watch miss italia on your channels :bleh:

Miss Italia??? :shocked: oh my! that is REALLY crap!:roftl:

Thanx Dani for the pics, it brings sweet memories back:wub2:

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...