the killers made a song with my name!!!! :biggrin2::woot_jump:

jenny was a friend of mine... have you ever heard it? :biggrin2:

yeah I love it! Especially the start and the ending. I think it's sooooo cool, can listen to it all over again and again and again..

I love Under the gun < my fav!! :D

Whhhaaaaat! You mean to tell me that the Killers aren't in your top five, Fairy Feller?! Hmmm....I dunno about you now...

LOL kiddinggggg. ;)

And you know what, after having seen them perform the Sam's Town tracks, it's really growing on me...so much that it may be my favorite Killers record now!

hahaha. Well for a long time the Killers were my number one favorite band of recent years, then I sorta just stopped listening to them...I bent over backwards to get all of the bonus track for Sam's Town, (there was no way I wasn't going to have Where The White Boys Dance, great song, but I'd want it just for the title :roftl:) and I liked Sam's Town, but never loved it like Hot Fuss. So I started discovering all of the older bands like Queen, the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, etc., and the Killers sorta fell off my radar until the other day when I randomly decided to listen to Sam's Town all the way through, so I kinda love it now. :wub2::thumb_yello:

Okay, I guess I'll let you off the hook....LOL Naw, seriously...I'm, glad you're getting into it. I think it's an amazing record. I could listen to Sam's Town or This River Is Wild forever...those are just two fantastic tracks...

I started to listen more to the beatles currently.. omgosh, I lvoe them!! :biggrin2:

so much good music in the world :)!!

i'm glad i'm not the only one who likes them!! at school i'm laughed at for liking them!!

some people just have no taste what so ever!!

lol

okay. this is OFFICIALLY weeeeeeeeeeeeird:blink:

doesn't "twist and shout" and "I wanna hold your hand" just make you wanna DAAAANCE? :punk::roftl:

oh yeah!!

i love singing these songs at the top of my voice!! lol

sargent peper's lonely hearts club band is fun to sing alone to

but over all m absolute favourite has got to be

'Lucy in the sky with diamonds'!!!!!

not only is it like supper random but it somehow makes sence!! how crazy is that!!!!

on topic - isn't the killers (and some more) covering sargent peper's lonely hearts club band? :biggrin2: so cool!:thumb_yello:

yeah, I loove to clap my hands with I wanna hold your hand! :D:biggrin2:

OH! LSD is GREEEEAT! :thumb_yello: I also like strawberry fields and oh so much more ^^

on topic - isn't the killers (and some more) covering sargent peper's lonely hearts club band? :biggrin2: so cool!:thumb_yello:

yeah, I loove to clap my hands with I wanna hold your hand! :D:biggrin2:

OH! LSD is GREEEEAT! :thumb_yello: I also like strawberry fields and oh so much more ^^

lol!! didn't mark and sam do a cover of 'with a little help from my friends'???

i think it was them... it has got to be like, the worst cover i have ever heard...