The Mikanictionary - More Random Funnyness

I told him it is a good way for me to practise my english, that HE's such a cute guy, and most of fans are crazy women.... so he need s not to worry, no secrat lover or dirty chat line!!!

ah ah ah

That is exactly what I told my boyfriend, especially the first part. And yes, my English is improving, that is the good news! :roftl:

Im 'Obsessive Mika Compulsive'

I remember when Mika went to number two.. and I put Mika to number 1 and walked away haha fun times :)

You lost me :blink: What does that mean.. ?

Means that you only go to the music section to check on Mika. Then you try to make Mika more seeen.. n you put him to number one. XD

Ahah! GOOD GIRL! I should do that :roftl: You are doing a great job :thumb_yello:

Mikagotchia:

The inexplicable urge to go out to the shops and buy a Tamagotchi with connective abilities…just because Mika has one and you want to ‘connect your tamagtochi’s’ *Giggle*

Ok that sort of happened.....

I'll try to make one.... <thinks for a bit> The Mika Affect- When you hear Grace Kelly for the first time and you're desperate to know who this 'Mika' guy is until you're fingers hurt from too much Google searching. Can be treated with a large dose of LICM.

lol yes i think too! But at the 30 june gig, I'll take my tama and maybe he 'll have his own and and ...maybe...mine is a boy (mica) maybe his is a girl and ...and....

ok I stop it now. I'm dreaming! lol

This is too funny! Now we're having fantasies about Mika's tamagtochi.

Mika Medics.

People (or angels) who randomly appear out of nowhere to help a Mika fan who requires urgent medical attention. Fans may suffer from a variety of conditions including dizzy spells, fainting, heart attacks...

Mika medics are always on hand to provide brown paper bags, oxygen tanks, heart starting paddle thingys, lollipops, anything that may be required…

I like to think of it as a situation similar to being on the battlefield. If a fan is wounded in battle (i.e. in the midst of seeing yummy Mika photos, video clips, hearing his music etc), the Mika Medics rush in, retrieve the fan, get them to safety and help them recover. :stretcher:

It can be dangerous around here... but with the Mika Medics, we know we are always in good hands.

Aussie :insane: