The Mikanictionary - More Random Funnyness

Mika Medics.

People (or angels) who randomly appear out of nowhere to help a Mika fan who requires urgent medical attention. Fans may suffer from a variety of conditions including dizzy spells, fainting, heart attacks...

Mika medics are always on hand to provide brown paper bags, oxygen tanks, heart starting paddle thingys, lollipops, anything that may be required…

I like to think of it as a situation similar to being on the battlefield. If a fan is wounded in battle (i.e. in the midst of seeing yummy Mika photos, video clips, hearing his music etc), the Mika Medics rush in, retrieve the fan, get them to safety and help them recover. :stretcher:

It can be dangerous around here... but with the Mika Medics, we know we are always in good hands.

Aussie :insane:

We NEED those! I had a Mikattack at his march 29th and 30th gigs. I was hyperventilating and just in complete hysterics. <3 Couldn't help it. I was actually BREATHING the same air MIKA WAS BREATING! *swoon/faints*

i hate to be a kinda of "copy cat" but just like the last reply said, I LUV THIS! haha. this thread is one of the best & a fav of mine. Very creative & adorable. & hilarious. But u all kno that. haha.

keep it up!

ps: those tamagotchi "fantasies" are cute. Never say never!

Oh no! I've done a whole lot of those things..

MikaManiac: A group of normally young fans, who like to discuss inappropriate subject

i'm all of the above and more. i'm a total mika-freak,maniac,lover,etc

When I told my brother some of these, his face was just like that: o.O and he found out, that I've got the dangerous obsession... Yeah. Never tell anybody about your mania. Never. :D

Yep. Maybe I shouldn't spread that message "I'm a Mika maniac" too much... People already know I'm a maniac because of my love for Elvis. :shocked::naughty:

• 3 weeks later...

Mika Attack:

That feeling you get when you hear or read ANYTHING about Mika...especially something new

- you start to shake

- you can't breathe

- your heart is POUNDING, almost jumping out of your chest

- tears begin to form in your eyes......aaaaaaaand then you break out into Love Today....

hahahhaah really funny:roftl: :roftl:

Mikafit

-When you scream bloody murder at a person who dares insult HRM.

Mikalaxation

-When you find your backbone loosening just upon hearing Relax, Take it Easy

- When you tell someone to "just relax, take it easy, for there is nothing that we can do"... then... "RELAX! TAKE IT EEEEAAAASAYYYY! BLAME IT ON ME OR BLAME IT ON YOUUUU!"

Mikaversion.

- Think of the unclean meaning for this one LOL.

Mika-made-me-do-it Syndrome

(yes you can take your mind of of the gutter for this one)

- when you secretly enter every single Mika contest without telling ANYONE, even if you don't live in the applicable countries.

Mikamas

- When you put up a tree on the 18th of August and throw a 1983 revival party.

(also read Mikabrations)

Mikabrations

(NOT DIRTY MINDED! *shifty eyes*)

- When you celebrate any significant accomplishment of Mika's, or event, such as his birthday, or the day LICM first came out. Just because it's not that day... well... DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T JUST CELEBRATE MIKA'S MIKAGOODNESS!

Love this funny thread, *lol* nothing beats playing with words :roftl:

I have a new word for you Curlylicious! (When I wanted to sum up THE thing about Mikas hottnes *lol*) :roftl:

Searched for it and couldn't find it anyware... I mean used by anyone else but me. :naughty:

"that makes you look twice whenever you see a man with curley brown hair who just happens to be tall"

OMG This happens to me so much!! Whenever I see tall guys with curly brown hair I say " he is cute, though "

I WONDER WHY !!

And ever since I know Mika I started showing off my brown curly hair (just like his curls) MUCH more . Its funny REALIZING this!

" The Mika revolution" : Rebirth of Pop music at the begginig of 2007 protagonized by singer Mika, which caused more repercusion on females, it developped in Internet clubs of fans and in a long period in "world peace" and some madness as secondary effects on the females.