Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I hope you will :) Weirdly, I've never had a dream like I was watching his gig or got an autograph. It has always been like he was communicating with me. We are friends in my dreams :D

Same here... If I dream about him, it is always like he is my best friend :D

After the Paris attacks i had 3 Mika dreams in 2 nights, but i didn't type them out so i've forgotten most details.

Last night tho i had another Mika dream & it was a good & long one  :wub:

I went into the lobby area of the venue, which looked more like big tableless restaurant than a venue.  I saw a couple Mika fans but instead of going to talk to them I walked around looking for Mika-related stuff.  One wall had a bunch of TVs on it.  Each TV said what video it would play if you pressed the big red button in front of it.  I noticed all the videos were from the Seoul Jazz Festival so i looked & found one video by Mika, We Are Golden, but i didn't play it :doh:.  Then i finally went to chat with the two Mika fans, whom i knew a bit from when i was a kid but not from MFC.  Later i was down by a concession stand that was outside and yet also inside.  Some other fans came around, including DCDeb.  My other friend (who was definitely an MFC-er) introduced herself to Deb and i thought to myself 'whaaat? these two haven't met yet?'   So anyway, then we all sensed Mika's approach and lined up along a road.  First a procession of the cast of the Twilight films went by and most of us were like 'meh'.  But then Mika arrived and when down the line shaking everyone's hand.  I remember thinking his hand felt so tiny in mine.  Someone asked him for a photo but he said not before gigs, only after.

Then sometime later he sat down at a big table with some of us fans and just kind of chatted with us, then he gave us all gifts.  They were mostly clothes that looked like he'd pulled them out of the lost & found.  But i was so grateful for the dirty shirt he gave me :teehee:

I didn't want to leave, but before the gig i needed to use the restroom.  There was a line and finally when i got in the stall i found the door didn't lock and then some non-Mika stuff happened.  When i got out tho someone asked me if I'd seen Robert Pattinson  and i said 'No, but I met Mika' then all the girls in the bathroom started asking me questions while i washed my hands and it took forever to get back to Mika.  So while i was gone a bunch of food appeared in the room we'd been in before, like a buffet, and i was starving & didn't want to faint at the gig so I took some south-west style chicken and went back to our table.  Everyone else had left to go to the gig and only Mika & one guy were left at the table.  So i sat down to eat and i talked to Mika about something gig-related and i mentioned my husband (which was a lie so i mentally kicked myself for telling Mika that because it was such a dumb thing to make up).  Then Mika said it was time for him to go on stage so i was all 'omg i'm got go get a good spot' and ran off but then i realized i wasn't wearing any shoes.

Then i woke up.

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 2

After the Paris attacks i had 3 Mika dreams in 2 nights, but i didn't type them out so i've forgotten most details.

I went into the lobby area of the venue, which looked more like big tableless restaurant than a venue.  I saw a couple Mika fans but instead of going to talk to them I walked around looking for Mika-related stuff.  One wall had a bunch of TVs on it.  Each TV said what video it would play if you pressed the big red button in front of it.  I noticed all the videos were from the Seoul Jazz Festival so i looked & found one video by Mika, We Are Golden, but i didn't play it :doh:.  Then i finally went to chat with the two Mika fans, whom i knew a bit from when i was a kid but not from MFC.  Later i was down by a concession stand that was outside and yet also inside.  Some other fans came around, including DCDeb.  My other friend (who was definitely an MFC-er) introduced herself to Deb and i thought to myself 'whaaat? these two haven't met yet?'   So anyway, then we all sensed Mika's approach and lined up along a road.  First a procession of the cast of the Twilight films went by and most of us were like 'meh'.  But then Mika arrived and when down the line shaking everyone's hand.  I remember thinking his hand felt so tiny in mine.  Someone asked him for a photo but he said not before gigs, only after.

Then sometime later he sat down at a big table with some of us fans and just kind of chatted with us, then he gave us all gifts.  They were mostly clothes that looked like he'd pulled them out of the lost & found.  But i was so grateful for the dirty shirt he gave me :teehee:

I didn't want to leave, but before the gig i needed to use the restroom.  There was a line and finally when i got in the stall i found the door didn't lock and then some non-Mika stuff happened.  When i got out tho someone asked me if I'd seen Robert Pattinson  and i said 'No, but I met Mika' then all the girls in the bathroom started asking me questions while i washed my hands and it took forever to get back to Mika.  So while i was gone a bunch of food appeared in the room we'd been in before, like a buffet, and i was starving & didn't want to faint at the gig so I took some south-west style chicken and went back to our table.  Everyone else had left to go to the gig and only Mika & one guy were left at the table.  So i sat down to eat and i talked to Mika about something gig-related and i mentioned my husband (which was a lie so i mentally kicked myself for telling Mika that because it was such a dumb thing to make up).  Then Mika said it was time for him to go on stage so i was all 'omg i'm got go get a good spot' and ran off but then i realized i wasn't wearing any shoes.

Then i woke up.

I laughed to hard at this. Why even? :naughty:

It's not a extremely long dream, but I dreamt this night that I had an invintation to something (I can't remember what for :aah: ) But it was at someone's house. I did decided to go, even if I didn't know what it was. It turned out to be at Mika's house! He hugged me and was so happy to see me and told me to go to the kitchen and that he had to do something, but he would join me soon. When I got there, there were 2 other people I didn't know (Mika's friends? Mfc'ers? I dunno) All of the sudden he joined us wearing a apron and started to cook for us! And while he was cooking I was just.. sitting there, not knowing what to say :aah: Pretty awkward really...

But Mika cooked pretty good, we had 3 courses (I can't remember all of them) but we got spaghetti for the 1st course and those little fried potatoes (my favorite!! :P ) for the 2nd! It was more though, but my mind goes blank there.

It actually was just me sitting there with those other 2 people, but finally Mika joined us and started to talk about everything and nothing and I just sat there listening to him. After we where finished I thanked him for the lovely dinner and told him I had to go (What!?) He was a bit sad about that, but he walked me to the door and when I left he hugged me and told me we need to do this more often.

And then I woke up. Pretty happy :P

I ate good and I didn't even notice it in the morning :aah: I wish he did cook for me haha! 

Edited by We-Are-Golden
  • Like 1

Then i woke up.

YOU HAD NO SHOES.

You win, honestly.  :naughty:  :naughty:

You guys, I dreamt about Mika AGAIN  :wub: It was odd though haha.

So I was with Mika at my primary school yard (?), my mum was there with her friends looking at us, and there was like a giant carpet on the ground. We were trying to do some figures, like acrobatics or something  :naughty: He lied down completely and I remember thinking how tall he looked like that. Then he put his hands in the air to invite me to do a figure but my mum came and it's like I heard her thoughts saying "you're gonna fall" haha (mind you, I was standing right in front of his head on the floor, so I was upside down). I took his right hand and put my foot on his shoulder (what?) and he laughed and said something like "you're not gonna make it like this". My mum was laughing, and then it's blurry but I remember feeling his body close to me, so I probably ended up falling  :naughty:

Then the scenery changes and it's me, my mum, my sisters, my grandma and Mika around a table similar to the one I have in my living room irl, but there's like a bar in front of us and it's like a club environment  :blink:

And then someone asked for Mika to do Boum boum boum, and in less than a minute he was behind a mike with one musicien next to him (altough it was an elaborate acoustic version haha). There was two guys behind the bar and the one on the left kept sighing and looking mad, so I went to see him and ask what his problem was. He answered that he didn't like Mika and was sick of hearing this song for the 47th time. I got mad, but then we were all around the table again (which magically appeared apparently  :naughty: ) and my grandma was singing extremely badly, we were all laughing but that same guy kept looking at us and said something like "So I have to put up with that dumbass here (pointing at Mika) and now with that old s**tty singer?". Mika and I got soo mad ! To get revenge, he started to sing even louder and higher than usual, I felt proud of him  :naughty:  I remember thinking ''My best friend is the best".

And I woke up  :)

• Like 2

Just woke up so this is nice & fresh in my mind....

I was listening to the radio and all of a sudden the newsreader person started talking about the film The Prophet, and they mentioned that Mika is the main voice in the French version. Then they announced that Mika would being on Broadway in New York City for 6 months playing the character "Calvin" in the play "The Unbearable Lightness Of Being". I freaked out fangurling and immediately got on MFC to post this great news. Suddenly i had a printed news table chart thing that mentioned this Mika news along with other stuff and i was trying to crop out the non-Mika bits so i could scan and post it.
Then i woke up.

Is there even a charcter called Calvin in the Unbearable Lightness of Being? I know its a book but is it even a play? I dunno but i'm hoping my dream is prophetic xD

EDIT: i checked google & sadly, there is not a character called Calvin :(

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Had a strange dream about Mika last night. :teehee:

It was really weird.  I dreamt that I went to see Mika on The Voice, but it was the UK version.  I was in the front row of the audience so I had the best view.  All of these people came on to sing but I wasn't interested in them, as I only wanted to see Mika.  Apparently Mika was going to perform a new song and I was so excited to hear it.  At one point, I looked over at Mika and he caught my eye and smiled a bit.  But I was really shy and didn't smile back.  Instead, I left the room because I got so jittery and excited.  When I came back, the show was nearly finished and Mika hadn't performed his new song at all!

Then I went outside as everybody left the studio and I met a whole bunch of MFCers and started talking with them.  My parents were also hanging about, for some reason.  I was convinced we were going to meet Mika as he came out of the studio.  Lots of contestants and the other judges came out and signed autographs but Mika was nowhere to be seen.  Then this security guard yelled at us all to go away because Mika would not be signing any autographs.  We were all really sad.  Nothing much else happened, so I woke up after that. :huh:

• Like 3

Had a strange dream about Mika last night. :teehee:

It was really weird.  I dreamt that I went to see Mika on The Voice, but it was the UK version.  I was in the front row of the audience so I had the best view.  All of these people came on to sing but I wasn't interested in them, as I only wanted to see Mika.  Apparently Mika was going to perform a new song and I was so excited to hear it.  At one point, I looked over at Mika and he caught my eye and smiled a bit.  But I was really shy and didn't smile back.  Instead, I left the room because I got so jittery and excited.  When I came back, the show was nearly finished and Mika hadn't performed his new song at all!

Then I went outside as everybody left the studio and I met a whole bunch of MFCers and started talking with them.  My parents were also hanging about, for some reason.  I was convinced we were going to meet Mika as he came out of the studio.  Lots of contestants and the other judges came out and signed autographs but Mika was nowhere to be seen.  Then this security guard yelled at us all to go away because Mika would not be signing any autographs.  We were all really sad.  Nothing much else happened, so I woke up after that. :huh:

LMFAO Your dream is ALMOST my real experience ! Except it's the opposite, he's the only one signing autographs  :naughty:  :naughty:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i just came here to complain that my Mika dreams are usually so few and far between, and often he's barely in them. But of course, i hear/see some band for the first time on Saturday Night Live then read their wikipedia page and that night i dream i'm at their gig and see them play 5 songs live.   :facepalm:  :annoyed_h4h:  :thumbdown: Stupid brain!

I laughed to hard at this. Why even? :naughty:

i'm a house elf, what do you expect? MASTER GAVE ME CLOTHES! KREACHER IS A FREE ELF!!!

Edited by kreacher

• 6 months later...

I had a dream this week. Normally I dream that I'm trying to get Mika's autograph or something, but I always fail. But this time, I succeeded! Not sure where it was,  but Mika was sitting at a small table and people where passing the table in a line and everyone got a autograph. I was really excited and after I got mine, me and my mom (who apparantly was there to) decided to get something to drink and then go home. At that same moment, Mika decided to leave as well, because the last person received his/her autograph. Then, out of nowhere, my brother and my sister-in-law showed up, running towards Mika, who was about to walk out the door (ha :teehee: ) and asked him for a picture. My brother isn't a fan AT ALL, so I found this so strange. :aah: And I got mad, because I wanted a photo as well. :aah: Then, finally, my sister-in-law saw me and waved at me to come over. So I ran towards them, but I was to scared to get a picture with Mika all alone (wait, what) so I asked if my brother wanted to join me. :aah: Then we started to chat a bit and I think I made a joke or something, because Mika started to laugh. I nervously looked at my mom, who was standing a few meters behind me and she gave me a thumbs-up. 

And then I woke up, all happy I got a autograph and a photo.... and then I realised it was a dream. :aah:

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

I had a dream a while ago:

(Just to explain- there is a show that fulfills peoples wishes on our TV right now)

I dreamed that I was in this show and that the leader of it started talking with me, about my life and my friends and with that, he came to the toppic of internet. And he said that he heard that I have a lot of internet friends too and asked me questions on how we met and so on... The he asked me to describe the group of people I talk the most with, and I did. So then we talked about MFC some more and suddenly he said "I know you really want to meet them and so we contacted them and they are here." And the door open and the whole group came. I kind of freaked out ofcourse. And after we all hugged he said that he knows how muh we want to thank the one who made our friendship possible and that doesnt want to keep us from doing it, so the door opened again and Mika walked out. The only thing I saw was us completely in schock and then I woke up.... WHYYYYYY

(Just to explain- there is a show that fulfills peoples wishes on our TV right now)

I dreamed that I was in this show and that the leader of it started talking with me, about my life and my friends and with that, he came to the toppic of internet. And he said that he heard that I have a lot of internet friends too and asked me questions on how we met and so on... The he asked me to describe the group of people I talk the most with, and I did. So then we talked about MFC some more and suddenly he said "I know you really want to meet them and so we contacted them and they are here." And the door open and the whole group came. I kind of freaked out ofcourse. And after we all hugged he said that he knows how muh we want to thank the one who made our friendship possible and that doesnt want to keep us from doing it, so the door opened again and Mika walked out. The only thing I saw was us completely in schock and then I woke up.... WHYYYYYY

Oh. My. Goodness. That is an amazing dream! :D To bad you always have to wake up <_<

I would love to have that dream! :wub: 

Shame you woke up though. :aah: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's not a real 'Mika' dream, but I had a dream that I was walking around in town and I spotted a 2nd hand store. I entered it and offcourse looked around if I found something from Mika. And in the back of the store I just a huge pile of Mika cd's I still needed in my collection and a few I had never seen before! So offcourse I got all excited and grabbed all of them. I was about to reach for my bag, but then I realized that I didn't had it, so I had no wallet with me..  :doh:

And then I woke up all angry and sad. :aah:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

• 2 months later...

I had a dream last night that Mika had done a commercial for a hotel in Australia.  In the commercial he was having dinner in the hotel's restaurant and talking on his phone, it sounded like he was making plans for a wedding or something. How that was supposed to sell the hotel, I don't know.  Most of the dream ended up being me reading fandom discussions of the commercial on twitter. Fans arguing over whose voice we heard on his phone and if the conversation was real or not. :doh:

I had a crazy dream a couple months ago that I forgot to post about, too.  In that one, Mika and I were friends and had gone on a vacation together to a city that reminded me of San Francisco. At one point we were racing each other on jet skis! He won, and by the time I caught up I wasn't sure where he'd gone.  There was a large mysterious building right on the edge of the water. A big modern concrete building. I walked around until I found the door and inside was nothing but another locked door. Some scary government people rushed out of the door, but I got one of them to let me in. I went up the stairs and found a small crowd of people, including Mika and another friend who had come on the vacation with us.  I went up to him and said "I can't believe you got in here before me, jerk!"  And he laughed and said his mom knew someone and got him in. I still have no idea what the building was or what's going on. We sort of hang around and talk, the other friend was an author who'd just finished a book. People started arriving like there was an event going on, and one of them was Prince, so I grabbed Mika and was like, OMG LOOK it's Prince!  Mika said he thought Prince looked tired, and at this point dream-me realized that these events must be taking place in the past and that it was very observant of Mika to notice that something was wrong with Prince, because I had the knowledge of what would soon happen to him. But I didn't say anything.  Not much else happened before waking up, but it was so nice to be just hanging out together and talking like friends.

• Like 2