Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

4 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

My son once had a Mika dream too. He dreamed that we picked up Mika who was hitch hiking on the road and we ended up eating together at my house with his whole family :floor:

I bet it was Sunday. The day you cooked so much   👩‍🍳

3 minutes ago, miknikel said:

I bet it was Sunday. The day you cooked so much   👩‍🍳

Oh no, that was many years ago when he was too young to drive and he had to listen to Mika all the time in my car. When he got his driver's licence he said finally I can drive my own car and listen to my own music :floor:

I recently had a dream where Mika came to my school and we had to collaborate on a mosaic 

and as a fan, i was really happy of meeting him, but tried to keep it calm to not sounds weird,

so calm that i dont even mentioned the fact that i knew who he was

later when we were done, he violently grabbed my arm, seemed REALLY mad at me for no reason , asking question like  "how do you know my name if no one said it yet", "you know who am i, right? why didn't you said anything"?? felt really off coming from him, i cant imagine him being that mad and asking these kind of question ??? 

it was really odd, this dream was scary for me and i keep wondering if i did something bad ?? i hope not

• Like 2

9 hours ago, faky said:

I recently had a dream where Mika came to my school and we had to collaborate on a mosaic 

and as a fan, i was really happy of meeting him, but tried to keep it calm to not sounds weird,

so calm that i dont even mentioned the fact that i knew who he was

later when we were done, he violently grabbed my arm, seemed REALLY mad at me for no reason , asking question like  "how do you know my name if no one said it yet", "you know who am i, right? why didn't you said anything"?? felt really off coming from him, i cant imagine him being that mad and asking these kind of question ??? 

it was really odd, this dream was scary for me and i keep wondering if i did something bad ?? i hope not

Well when you meet him for real, he will know you're his fan, don't worry it won't be like in your dream :hug:

I only had positive Mika dreams so I am amazed by yours :wink2: 

But he would never be as in your dream in real life. Mika is always extra sweet with his fans :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

i had a dream about mika. i went with my friend and fellow fan to france we walked into a suit shop and saw mika working there it was amazing!!!!!!!

we then made cards for our grandads and then sung a song elle me dit. then i said jesus take the wheel and i woke up so sad😣:jawdrop:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/2/2018 at 8:54 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

My son once had a Mika dream too. He dreamed that we picked up Mika who was hitch hiking on the road and we ended up eating together at my house with his whole family :floor:

Haha! Pls read my dream and quote xx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So tonight I had a dream about Mika and his siblings. We were walking together around my hometown, a lot of talking (don't remember about what) and laughing. We went to the church (why???) and then on dinner to the restaurant. While we were eating Fortune asked me: You don't eat the dessert? I said no and he started to laugh (wtf??? :floor:). That's it. Isn't it weird? :lmfao:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Dominika said:

So tonight I had a dream about Mika and his siblings. We were walking together around my hometown, a lot of talking (don't remember about what) and laughing. We went to the church (why???) and then on dinner to the restaurant. While we were eating Fortune asked me: You don't eat the dessert? I said no and he started to laugh (wtf??? :floor:). That's it. Isn't it weird? :lmfao:

It's not weird, it was to eat your dessert!

• Haha 2

On 11/8/2018 at 12:36 PM, biggest fan said:

please react to my post

On 10/4/2018 at 12:54 PM, biggest fan said:

i had a dream about mika. i went with my friend and fellow fan to france we walked into a suit shop and saw mika working there it was amazing!!!!!!!

we then made cards for our grandads and then sung a song elle me dit. then i said jesus take the wheel and i woke up so sad😣:jawdrop:

It's a nice dream though...as you are new around here please open a thread to introduce yourself so we can all welcome you to MFC :wink2:

19 hours ago, Dominika said:

I have often dreamed of Mika in the past and my dreams were similar to what Dominika writes  ( bold part). Mika and I were like good friends.:wub2: In some dreams I asked him questions about the concerts. My dreams were really intersting but I don't remember many of them.  Maybe because my obsession for  him is not so strong anymore. :dunno:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I have often dreamed of Mika in the past and my dreams were similar to what Dominika writes  ( bold part). Mika and I were like good friends.:wub2: In some dreams I asked him questions about the concerts. My dreams were really intersting but I don't remember many of them.  Maybe because my obsession for  him is not so strong anymore:dunno:

It's always positive to see an addiction regress!  :biggrin2:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Another dream tonight. It was summer. I found myself standing on the seashore. Suddenly I heard familiar voices and from a short distance, among other people who were on the beach, I saw two big blankets and on them sitting in a circe my family mixed with Mika's family. Mika was sitting next to Andy. I came to them and say hello to everybody. THE END. :lol3: To be continued...? :lmfao:

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

nothing happened for few months and i had a few dreams last night, one about Mika 

I dreamed that there was an interview and you could reserve seats to listen to it live, i was there, and i was listening to the interview,

cant remember much what they said tho, at some point i left the room for no reason and when i came back, people told me mika left

and when i was gone, he let people in the public talk to him , and i was disappointed ..

i left again but when everyone was gone i came back to the room, the room was empty and i was still sad about missing a chance to talk to mika .

then i heard someone entering the room again and it scared me , but it was him, he came cause he forgot something in the room 

he was surprise to see me there but i just timidly  said some basic " hey, how are you?" "the interview was great", stuff like that 

(now just a reminder that it's a dream of mine to one day be able to speak to mika directly to talk about the inspiration i got from him and that i did met him once but missed my chance and it still haunts me )

remembering this , when he was about to leave, i quickly asked if he didn't mind that i talk to him about some stuff, scared that he had to leave before i could speak again, but he said he had time so we just sat and i told him EVERYTHING  the dreams he was in, the inspirations i got from him for my animation project julian, the fact that his voice fitted my character ,  but also silly trivia, like the day i wanted to make a realistic painting of him and accidentally printer 30 times the reference and my school was wondering why there was print of mika everywhere, or a stopmotion i made when i was 11 with "emily" in the background , and the day i met him and if he remembered , he did and he remembered the fanart i showed him

i was so happy that i could share all of these with him without fearing that he would be distracted or had to go , and he looked like he really enjoyed it 

i woke up and it felt really nice, I just ... cant wait till it happens for real 

• Like 1

Last night I had a strange dream.

There was a very large mountain with some snow on the top and the slopes were bare, just covered with dust.
 There were thousands of people picnicking everywhere on the slopes in good spirits under a bright sun.
 And higher than the crowd, sitting on a wooden chair, stood Andy, silent.
 We asked him if he wanted to join us and he came to sit not too far away, still in his chair.
 And then the sun disappeared from the slopes, so the whole going down to continue their picnic at the foot of the mountain and when we looked for Andy, we saw that he had stayed in the same place, but that he was writing a letter.
 There was a gust of wind and the words of the letter flew away.
 I saw them detach in the sky, they said "I'm alone", then Andy disappeared and I woke up.

• Like 1

I had a dream that I was at Mika's concert. The place he was performing looked like circus stage. I was standing on the stairs in the second row. No one was standing in front of me so I could peacefully watching th whole show. Mika started to sing Talk About You and he was coming to people to let them sing parts of the song. He came up to me and I sang few lines of the chorus. Suddenly after that I found myself on some sort of cliffs in the jungle (even don't know how to describe it xD) and Mika was pointing at some old wooden house and he said that he wants to go there but we have to go down to get there. Apart from me and Mika there was Andy and other Mika friends I guess and also Amira and Melachi. Amira was jumping on all the stones and Melachi was terrified of the hights. All of us were sceptical about the journey to the house only Mika was very excited about it. Instead of getting to the house my brain moved us to the beach where we were talking about his new album and the cover. Mika was describing the cover in white and balck colours and I was trying to persuade him to be more colorful like Life In Cartoon Motion. An in that moment my brain moved us again to another Mika's concert. I was sitting at the audience and someone brought me cd. It was new Mika's single. I looked at the cover, it was very simple and in back and white. I looked on stage to find Mika and at the same time he found me among the audience and winked at me. That was the end. My alarm rang 😕

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I found this thread yay! I had this pretty weird dream yesterday. I was reading a book one second and the other, I was a...bioluminescent fly in a dark rusty library. A fly. With abnormal spherical wings (how did I even fly?) and my sudden transformation was the least of my worries. I had to get to a Mika concert.

I am pretty sure I broke the fourth wall here and squealed at my dream self because sad thought: the only way I'll ever go to a Mika concert would be if I somehow turned into a fly or an O2 molecule. So I was a fly with a purpose. And I flew out of the window and the journey is a bit hazy but I reached the concert venue. And there was Mika standing right at the entrance and I was giddily buzzing towards him (yes I buzz) not thinking even once he might not 'notice' me but he held out a hand.

Mika: Flies don't get to go in.

Me: buzz (tries to get in)

Mika: Love, you're not getting in.

Me: (spreads my weird spherical wings God knows why)

Mika: You are *(insert word here)-ing* fly. Leave.

Change of scene. I am flying circles in a desert. Turns out I can't see Mika even as a fly version of myself. That leaves the O2 molecule.

Edited by Menahyl
  • Haha 2

In my dream last night Mika came to Poland with Andy. Of course me and my friend went to meet them (there was no specific place). We were able to take pictures with them. We sat on the bench. My friend wanted to pose and she put her legs on the bench (she was wearing high heels :D). Andy grabbed her legs and hold them just for the picture. In general Andy was very talkative and Mika didn't say anything (why in my dreams Mika is always a mute???) After taking pictures Mika's menager came and he was also talking with us. Mika supposed to have discussion panels on Saturday and Sunday. Don't know why but we didn't go on this venue on Saturday. But after Saurday's panel Mika's menager called me (???) and said that Mika was dissapionted by polish interviwer, his lack of knowledge of the english language and asked me whether I can come on Sunday to be a translator. I agreed and asked when and where I should come. In a reply  heard that I have to come on 13.30 (I thought that half past the hour is Mika's weird thing like certain things have to happend exactly half past some hour :D). When I back home in the evening I started to telling my friend and family who were in the house, what happend that day, how excited I was because of meting Mika and Andy. Suddenly I realized that among my friends and family there is sitting Fortune (why he appears so often in my dreams???). I thought: oh s**t, I'm actually talkig about your brother! Then Fortune lookd in some direction and I followed his gaze. On the other side of the room there was sitting Mika. I got frozen and Mika just smiled. THE END.

Edited by Dominika
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4