Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I had a dream where Mika and I were walking arm in arm at my old schoolyard. We were talking but suddenly he got mad at me. I got kinda scared and said I would do anything to make him be freinds with me again. So he said I should take a ball from one of the children who were playing in the schoolyard.

But when I did, all the children went inside.

Mika and I were friends again, and he starts writing a song on the wall of the school! When he finished, my friend (who suddenly was there) said that he used the wrong word for something in the song. So I got mad at her :P

It was a really good song btw :)

lat night i would say i dreampt of Mika i did however dream i was in a concert audience...(could have been Mika)

And i had a multicoloured glow stick i was waving it in the air

I was pretty close to the front and there was a small child at the front aswell dressed as a vampire with a black cape

I was wierd :blink:

Eek! x_x

I had a dream about Mika's songs last night. lol.

That's what I get for staying on he MFC really late at night and then listening to Mika while I go to sleep. Hehe.

Okay, here it goes...

All of my school's different classes were going to preform a show for our parents. (That is sooo 2nd grade. lol.) Our teacher had to pick a song for us to dance to and also think of our dance moves.

It just so happend the song was Lollipop. Woo! So my class and I were practicing on stage and...we were pretty much awsome! Ahh! I was so happy we got to do this.

After practice was over I went to my teacher and said,

"There's supposed to be a lollipop girl dancing around, and so..I was thinking I could be lollipop girl! I will have the dress and everything ready!"

I was so excited! My dreams of being lollipop girl were about to come true! lol.

But then the teacher said,

"No. You're not cool enough and you're to ugly."

What she said totally broke my heart. :crybaby:

Then I woke up. That dream left me in a bad mood all morning. :badmood:

But now I'm better because I love being here and the MFC always makes me smile!

Haha heres mine you might have heard it already:

I was getting married to Mika (as you do), and i started walking down the aisle, seeing Mika at the end (he looks cute even in my dreams), and i happened to look down....And i saw some pink shoes, and some white socks....and eeep! I was dressed as Lollipop girl!

Eeeek! What a weird dream....

Eek! x_x

I had a dream about Mika's songs last night. lol.

That's what I get for staying on he MFC really late at night and then listening to Mika while I go to sleep. Hehe.

Okay, here it goes...

All of my school's different classes were going to preform a show for our parents. (That is sooo 2nd grade. lol.) Our teacher had to pick a song for us to dance to and also think of our dance moves.

It just so happend the song was Lollipop. Woo! So my class and I were practicing on stage and...we were pretty much awsome! Ahh! I was so happy we got to do this.

After practice was over I went to my teacher and said,

"There's supposed to be a lollipop girl dancing around, and so..I was thinking I could be lollipop girl! I will have the dress and everything ready!"

I was so excited! My dreams of being lollipop girl were about to come true! lol.

But then the teacher said,

"No. You're not cool enough and you're to ugly."

What she said totally broke my heart. :crybaby:

Then I woke up. That dream left me in a bad mood all morning. :badmood:

But now I'm better because I love being here and the MFC always makes me smile!

Awww that sucks!!! Sounds verrry random though! :roftl:

just had a dream that summer and i were at MIKA show...lol i dont know where it was tho...kinda small venue..

and we went in with no tickets...kinda snook in...and thouht that if someone will say something than we will pay...we didnt want to go pay for the ticket cause wthe show was about to start and we wanted to b close! lol

so we got there and the stage was HIGH! weird.... so we walked to he side of it and set on something...

than someone came to us and asked why we dont have a wristband! ICK!

so this guy came and said....guys! here r your wristbands! why didnt u come take it?!" and the woman that asked was like "oh ok good".

lol......WEIRD DREAM! nice guy tho! dont know who it was! ;)

This afternoon, after having taken a long walk, I came back home and felt a strong need to rest. I lay on my bed and very quickly fell asleep. And then...

I dreamt I was at my mother's house and she recieved a phone call from a neighbour of hers warning her that an abandonned baby was crying in the street. Looking very frightened, she hang down the phone and told me what was happening but I answered that I didn't think that kind of thing was possible.

Then, afterwards, I was walking in the narrow streets around my mother's house with a guy who was nobody else but... MIKA himself ! We were quietly wandering and chatting when suddenly, we startled because we could hear the baby crying. We started running in the direction of this sound and arrived in front of stairs leading to a church. The baby was lying on one step and we couldn't see it clearly becaus it was envelopped in white clothes that partially hid its head.

Being so tall and long-legged Mika first arrived and picked the baby up in his arms and I can remember how frustrated I felt because I wanted to get it myself. But being too short I had not run fast enough.

We went back to my mother's and she took the baby to wash it and take care of it. We still had no idea about how it looked like or wether it was a boy or a girl.

Then, I turned to Mika and explained that, since I had no child, I heartily desired to adopt this little one. He answered that having found it first, he wanted to adopt it too, but that he had no time to take the necessary administrative and official steps because he was on tour (so what was he doing at my mother's, btw ???). So we decided that the two of us would share the adoption and Mika said (in French !) : "Do all you have to do and when you have finished, call me back, so that I can come back to adopt it, too."

This is the moment I chose to wake up !!!!!!!!

Odd dream, isn't it ?

Heyyy guys...x

I hope you dont mind me making this thread a [ official dreams of mika ] =)

Sooo Guys!!!

Have you had dreams about MIKA?

&& would like to share them with us...?

Any kinds of dreams....funny,sad [ hey not nawty :P we got yung members lol]

So Who would like to start....?

I've not had a proper dream with him in it yet :(

Neone gonna start us off....? =)

xxxxx

I've dreamt him for an entire week, last week. This maybe because of the forthcoming concert in Milan...

Before this, I've dreamt about him only as a daydream :wub2:

This afternoon, after having taken a long walk, I came back home and felt a strong need to rest. I lay on my bed and very quickly fell asleep. And then...

I dreamt I was at my mother's house and she recieved a phone call from a neighbour of hers warning her that an abandonned baby was crying in the street. Looking very frightened, she hang down the phone and told me what was happening but I answered that I didn't think that kind of thing was possible.

Then, afterwards, I was walking in the narrow streets around my mother's house with a guy who was nobody else but... MIKA himself ! We were quietly wandering and chatting when suddenly, we startled because we could hear the baby crying. We started running in the direction of this sound and arrived in front of stairs leading to a church. The baby was lying on one step and we couldn't see it clearly becaus it was envelopped in white clothes that partially hid its head.

Being so tall and long-legged Mika first arrived and picked the baby up in his arms and I can remember how frustrated I felt because I wanted to get it myself. But being too short I had not run fast enough.

We went back to my mother's and she took the baby to wash it and take care of it. We still had no idea about how it looked like or wether it was a boy or a girl.

Then, I turned to Mika and explained that, since I had no child, I heartily desired to adopt this little one. He answered that having found it first, he wanted to adopt it too, but that he had no time to take the necessary administrative and official steps because he was on tour (so what was he doing at my mother's, btw ???). So we decided that the two of us would share the adoption and Mika said (in French !) : "Do all you have to do and when you have finished, call me back, so that I can come back to adopt it, too."

This is the moment I chose to wake up !!!!!!!!

Odd dream, isn't it ?

wowsers! Very interesting dream. Luved it, sounds bosoming snazztacular! ^_^

Haha heres mine you might have heard it already:

I was getting married to Mika (as you do), and i started walking down the aisle, seeing Mika at the end (he looks cute even in my dreams), and i happened to look down....And i saw some pink shoes, and some white socks....and eeep! I was dressed as Lollipop girl!

Eeeek! What a weird dream....

Don't worry, MIKA seems to like lollipop girls:wink2: